How do you fix a gf who thinks Hegel and Kierkegaard are "boss" but thinks Camus and Sartre are "hacks"...

How do you fix a gf who thinks Hegel and Kierkegaard are "boss" but thinks Camus and Sartre are "hacks"? I pointed out to here that Kierkegaard hated Hegel but she just said "yeah, taking them as a whole they're completely incompatible, but taken as teachers I still learn new things from both each time I read them."

you get a GF that doesn't do humanities so at least one person in your household can actually provide for the family

What's it like having a gf?

You have a gf reading Kierkegaard and Hegel? I don't fucking believe you .

Absurdism hurts normies.

She's right though. Just because she criticized your favorite Frog philosophers you post le sad frog face?

By having the thesis be her liking Hegel and Kierkegaard, the antithesis be the works of Sartre, and the sythesis be yoy fucking her in her mouth after you've fucked her up the ass

Her parents are very well connected, I'm almost positive she will get a job that pays more than she deserves

Fun when having hot chocolate and it's cold out, sometimes not fun when she pressures me to watch tedious plays with me or talks about things that are boring and I have to pretend to be interested.

She's a pedant about it, last time I brought that formula in regard to Hegel, she said, "He didn't do that, that's Fichte, Hegel is not thesis-antithesis"

Camus and Sartre ARE hacks, but then so are Hegel and Kierkegaard.

The only person in the world who isn't a hack is you, user.

Hegel was an obscurantist, Kierkegaard is "dude faith lmao". Camus and Sartre actually had useful philosophies and both are widely acknowledged as profound thinkers, she's just being contrarian.

Am I a hack if OP isn't a hack?

That's some spookbusting right there.

Don't. Leave her, you're the pleb in this relationship and you're dragging her down.

No, your reality exists in a different space than OP's.

> campoo and shartre
> profound thinkers

I hope she breaks up with you and that I end up dating her and having better sex with her than you ever did, desu senpai

Might as well break up with her now. Humanities majors are incapable of having successful relationships

I've found no good reason to dismiss sartre. haven't read heidegger yet.

You're a veritable pleb compared to your imaginary GF and this is obviously a troll thread.

But Sartre is a fucking hack. Literally denies biological and physical realities so he can push his illogical free will bullshit.

What the fuck was wrong with him?
>lol we are tabula rasa but then we can write our own paper somehow even though we have no nature with which to write, i see doughs kneading themselves all the time!

Fuck this derp-eyed piece of shit.

Camus was pretty decent though.
Also
>implying anyone understands Hegel
Nice meme

>Sartre
>profound

Sartre is shite mate.

>satre was actually useful
>but kierkegaard is a meme
not sure if troll or just a mistake in typing, but you got these two switched up. satre is nothing but a meme

Serious question why do you want a girlfriend who shares intellectual interests with you?

no. kant was not a hack.

Modern philosophy is bullshit talmudic language games for gays and girls.

Your gf is lighyears more patrician than you ever will be.

>Actually, unironically taking memeus seriously.

You sound like the most arrogant gooner to date. Why don't you break up with her if you don't respect any of her hobbies or opinions?