Is barbour Veeky Forums?

Is barbour Veeky Forums?

pls validate me and say yes

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/272711206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all in the execution famalam.

If you have the skill of your average WAYWT//mfa/ lurker, could go shit pretty quick.

If you're competent and have enough confidence and the aesthetic to fit it, sure why not

somone post that pic from the City Boys Go to London issue of Popeye of the guy w/ a Bedale, Danner Mountain Lights, and glasses
my favorite fucking inspo pic ever

Sure

>polo above a shirt (ugh)
>+ sweater + coat

lmao gooks

no its not /fa grey haired smelly ass cow farmers wear this brand

Yep, get a modern cut like the bristol.

No. It's a farmer/old man brand.

lolwut they made hunting/fishing outerwear and had military contracts with the UK

i got a barber i wore bare the past two winters but lost it recently, copped a 30£ generic wax jacket on depop last week and its even better

whats the brand name?

i really like mine. looks but gritty and dressy at the same time. doesn't really work if you're an effeminate manlet like most people on Veeky Forums though.

Is there a specific name for a coat like this with the suede collar?

That sweater is god tier.

It's corduroy, not suede

>suede

that's corduroy bruv

>inb4 bait

I know about 20 guys with the same barbour jacket, it can look a bit /mfa/ imo

Seriously, where the fuck can I cop a sweater like that? Even the colour is hard to find, there's so much plain white and navy.

I just want a comf-core of white/ beige sweater

You have to be fit to pull it off in my experience

Gant, APC and Norse have made beige, looser knit sweaters. Not the same, but at least it's a start.

Isn't this it?

etsy.com/uk/listing/272711206

it's somewhat Veeky Forums with a gun

tastefull guns in general are pretty effay, which basically means anything but

>MUH AR15

Thank you both - I like the Etsy one, but I don't live in UK so shipping is very expensive, I'll post a link when I find one I like

I was just posting that because I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same as the one as in the original pic.

aran sweater market might have something that you'd like

go to a thrift store, or search etsy for Aran sweaters. They're traditionally made in Ireland, which is why it's hard to find a fashion brand with one.