Veeky Forums n00b here. Beginner tips?

I grew up wearing long, shapeless shirts so I have no idea how to dress. I'm short and stocky (5'0 and 104 lbs) but not thicc (36-26-35) and no matter what I do, I look like a fucking dwarf. Real sick of getting told I look 12. Help me pls

embrace it and wear oversized t-shirts as dresses

gain weight then

L O N D O N

Won't that make me look shorter? I've been trying to get leaner and cut some flab off my arms and legs

go up by 10 pounds it'll look good. My ex was 5'2 and went up to 115 pounds and got way hotter.

Everytime I gain weight it goes straight to my belly so I can't wear anything tight so....not an option

Look up Dylan Roof

Actually, other than the shoes this fit is pretty dope. Looks like something my gf would wear.

Just lose weight and look feminine/cute, wear dresses.

Try to keep your clothes relatively slim-lined also, with some flaring perhaps at the lower part of your dress.

Nigga this fit so basic, idk dress isnt too bad just accessorize it i guess, get a watch or bracelet or a dad cap and also some less boring shoes

OP pic looks good, but why cover legs?

Get a Trump hat perhaps.

dress is nice, lose the leggings and put on some nice flats or sandal type things and repost, youll look much better

i like the dress, but i hate that "thigts under dress" meme. also, those shoes are HORRIBLE. it looks like you borrowed your dad's old garden shoes. also, get a real handbag instead of that pouch.
if you want to look older, don't do "cute". flared A-line dresses with polka dots won't help. go for more straight cut stuff. go for "minimal but quality" instead of "awwww, h&m"

Deffo if its your thing then rock it. Confidence is key, as long as you dont mind people spitting in your food.

>Woman
>Wanting to look older

i'm a 5'1 girl myself and approaching 30. at some point it starts to suck to get mistaken for a school girl.

Yeah I avoid situations where angry leftists have a chance of screwing me over lol :3. I get a lot of compliments though (as a girl wearing the hat I am a rare sight).

Trust me, you are blessed. A lot of women your age are starting get fairly bad wrinkles and hair thinning etc. Guys will find you more attractive for it.

I have almost the exact same body type. Try for tops like turtlenecks that are tight throughout to show off your small waist.
If you have a longer torso, try high waisted pants and skirts.
Thigh high socks or those fake thigh high tights in black help your legs to look nice.
The key here is to not dress like the very thin models who wear baggy clothes because that style will just hang off your chest and make you look larger than you are.

>Trust me, you are blessed
i'm aware. my mom is 50 and still gets mistaken for a student sometimes. (she also has a bf that's 17 years her junior, that might add to that perception). i don't want to look "older". i want to look less childish. more mature. i can easily achieve that by not playing into the girly thing. it's no big deal. if i want to fell like a little girl, i just have to throw on a frilly dress with a floral print and bam, 16 again.

>tfw my gf got ID'd for a 14+ concert last month
>we're both 19 and she has massive tattoos

having a babyface as a girl is both really easy and an absolute liability.

Are you guys Asian or something?

The problem for women who look much younger than they are is that they are viewed as cute when they want to be sexy.

Have you tried googling short female fashion? I just looked it up and found some outfits I like. Maybe you should pick some you like and post them so we can give feedback.

Get some sort of heel, even minimal, and socks.
You're making our legs look shorter, why are you doing that?

>heels and socks

no

Heel, not heels.
As in, not those flat espadrilles. Normal shoes, not necessarily high heels.

ayy fug u, I'm a make heels with socks a thing now.

not op, but for me googling short female fashion finds me the exact opposite.

10/10 would put face in

id rather see the feets

You mean outfits you don't like? If I look up tall women fashion most of the outfits look better but they wouldn't work as well on a short woman. You need to match the clothes to what the body types that are attainable.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

My legs are fat af so to hide the chubz

I am sure they not that bad desu, no need to cover them up.

*googles short female fashion*
What the fuck is this bullshit now

Ugly shit. I didn't say it was all good but there are some sexy outfits. You purposefully found the worst pic on one of the first pages of a google search, what are you trying to prove?

They're pretty fucking bad, mate. Calves are okay but thighs are way too big for my calves which makes my knees ugly af

Don't mind me, I'm just bored and frustrated with my life. I also hate google image search

> I'm just bored and frustrated with my life
>gets trips

Fuck you.

>"thigts under dress"
Those are leggings.

Tights are standard under dresses if it's not warm. Leggings look 2005.

I would have to see lel, is it just a bit of excess thigh fat? Might be able to lose. Bare legs with a dress will look more nice.

SHORT
H
O
R
T

kill yourself faggot

I like the thicc legs but it would look really nice if they were thin

look at the calves on that thing

Post an outfit and why you like the clothes you're wearing.

Manu?