FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
youtube.com/watch?v=iJpooPuCUT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi

That person looks perfectly healthy and not starved like you mentally ill people. Please use a skeleton next time so I can better avoid your threads.

that's what a thin person looks like fatty

on the subject of skelly motivation, here's a different story. i've been thin all my life and i used to have my parents, relatives, friends, doctors and other people making sure i was eating properly or asking me if i'm ill, etc. so since i internalised their view on weight, being as thin as me for me meant looking wrong. yet i couldn't put on much weight however i tried. then later on i learned about slp, thinspo and all that jazz, got friends who appreciate the thin aesthetic and it just kinda works in a self-justifying way. makes me embrace the condition i'm in. so it's not about control in my case and i don't even fast.

That comeback makes no sense. She isn't particularly thin, she is a healthy, normal weight. If you think that's thin, you are the fatty here.

your body looks fucking vile bruv

but I know that I'm not fat. She is on the thinner side of a normal weight. Not everyone here is trying to go ana mode.

>Molly Bair in wmagazine: "Beauty essential: Water."

today i ate
>banana
>orange
>250g chicken
>4-5 crackers
>1 spoon of mayo
>1 slice of wheat bread
>2 peaches
>2 slices of cheese

Do you think i fucked up?It was a binge day,i won't eat anything else

You aren't eating enough m9

weight loss results are addicting as fuck, I love waking up and seeing how I look first thing in the morning - not me obviously

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 join up lads

we already have a frog for that, she can go fuck herself

>she was the frog all along

cheers

I always knew there was something special about frog

You'd look good if you did some crunches.

crunches are perhaps the most useless exercise in the world

wew lad

thanks, i do them now, that pic is a couple years old

Rawww I was eating man. Maybe you should try working out and eating, building-up a appetite and gain some muscle if you can't store fat..

>Not everyone here is trying to go ana mode
This is a thinspo thread.
I wouldn't even say she's on the thinner side without seeing the rest of her, legs and arms included.

I don't really care whether you think she's thin or not, I really like her body and that's why I post it here.

looks quite thin to me..

Guys, I spend most of my time on the computer. Gaining quite a belly, what do?

I wish I was a skeleton. Not even memeing, I love the feeling of bones, both on myself and other people. I hate fat so much. I love it when you can see a woman's hipbones, collarbones and ribcage.

nahh a skeleton girls arse is prolapsed with a weird bumpy tail going into it, i fucked a anorexic in college several times, always lost my erection when she wanted to fuck doggy

Eat less.

You are right desu. I will eat less and see how things go.

Drink water

>stay hidratted
thanks user

thin =/= skele

I saw that in OP too, is there some truth to this? Drink water will help lose weight?

it will help you keep off water weight and also keep you more full.. you still need to have your reduced calories though obviously

fuck man sky used to be so hot
shes gotten fat now ;((

Ok, so less calories and more water, will do this desu.

Yeah she generally looks pretty bad now. Her hair, make-up and clothes are all awful nowadays. I think she may have recovered from an eating disorder because a few years ago she said she pretty much only ate smoothies and she ran like every day. I loved her when she looked like pic related.

>Went from ~130 to ~125 in, like, 9 days
I don't get it. I was drinking the same amount of water before as I am now (3-4 liters/day), but I look so much skinnier in my stomach/legs than I did a week ago. It's not like I'm physically active either.

Yeah, honestly whoever thinks these threads are full of underweight people trying to become more underweight only is fucking stupid. I have a BMI of 29 (which is overweight) and I'm just trying to get it to 25 and these threads help provide the motivation I need.

"hardgainers" just dont exist, you are a fucking joke. everyone can gain weight, when you are a skelly it just goes slow at the start.

you are what is wrong with thin idiots

sure, keep telling yourself that

I can confirm this, I have been skinny my whole life. Now starting to gain a belly, it snowballs. Pretty scared.

is there any way to make your stomach silent? i don't like to eat in the morning but most of my classes are then, having a noisy stomach in class in embarrassing :(

pokemon go is a fucking godsend.
I never have any energy but I've been walking a fuckton to catch em all.

I've had the same problem. The only way to get rid of it is to adjust your eating so you eat more in the morning and less in the afternoon, sorry. What also helps is calming down, getting used to it, and not thinking about it. The more nervous you are the more it'll growl.

How do I start drinking more water?
I've been setting reminders on my phone and stuff but by the 3rd or 4th it just feels like too much and like I'm gonna explode.

How much are you drinking? What's recommended is 6~8 cups, which is 3 or 4 water bottles per day. Just drink half a water bottle before and after every meal and you should be good.

fat fuck reporting in (bmi 28).
i've made a mix from psyllium, linseeds, chia, (for fiber, fat and protein) and lime juice (for taste and vitamins). it's fucking filling, helps me stay regular and doesn't have a lot of calories. i've had a greek salad too and was able to stay under 500 kcals today without feeling hungry at all.
is this a good idea or not?

how the hell did you manage to stay under 500 cals with that?

You're going to end up binging and making things worse. Calculate what your daily calorie maintenance is and begin to eat lower than that. Replace some meals with vegetables. If you take it slow it will be easier in the long run.

how to become ushijima-tier?

>ushijima
more

healthy diet and exercise.

ew

see pic. i made a batch from that seedmix and let it sit in the fridge with water over night. then i just took a tbs of it when i felt hungry and dilluted it with a huge glass of water and drank that. killed every hunger.

k. makes sense. but i'm REALLY FUCKING FULL. what now?

is this a dude?
either way, this person needs to learn their underwear size.

Cool. Japs are the best at being thin as a country. You will never be fully appreciated in Burgerland.

pfft why would you want to join a community of people so fucked in the head they die from their condition? people aren't going to find your body attractive even in these thinspo threads/forums/instagrams etc. you and people like you are just too lazy to eat healthy and exercise so you jump on the shut-ins backs with all the other skinny, virgin, loners

Why are all of these png instead of jpg?
It annoys me.

nigga wtf are you doing

oh weird, i didn't even notice as i was posting. blame my phone.

I just want to tackle that fucking skeleton down with my full male adult force.
Then kiss her on the lips shes so cute!!! But too fucking thin nonetheless

Binging on fruit though? Get some veggies in your diet and drink more wooder

PNG is fine

Start tomorrow. Exercise too, or at least take a walk every day.

>full male adult

i have a feeling you are at most 2 of these 3 things

why smhh

thank you for your very valuable opinion, we have all been blessed by your immaculate presence

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bye

>Molly Bair in wmagazine: "Beauty essential: Water."
helo yess watar mak u baetiful. u wil fel gret. watar has no calores, keps skin gud, halp mood, halp enargi, kep u cool, halp u digist fod an poo poo, an halp contral ur apatight. luv u tanks bye

helo yes me mum seys i'm speciel too tank u luv u bye

will do. thanks!
since i'm such a fat fuck, how long do you think will it take me to get into normal human being range again?
i'm 158cm and weight 68kg atm.

autism

This website can help you out. Figure your daily cal maintenance, subtract 500, and start there.

It can give you a general idea of where you'll be if you stick to it.

I'd say by the end of the year with a reasonable deficit you could be in the upper normal range.

what? that persons BMI is 27.2.. would not take that long to get into the normal range. you can lose 10 lbs/month easy with the right work and diet.

just went there and that website seems to be pretty carefull with predicting weight loss... i'm FAT. i'll lose a bunch of weight the first few weeks already. oh well, however long it will take, i will just keep at it. thanks anons!

He set a goal that is more reasonable, and then if he does better that's great. Rapid weight loss is for mentally ill children.

10 lbs/month is the highest recommended for healthy weight loss though.. its going beyond that that could (potentially) be dangerous. that is not an unreasonable goal at all.. especially starting out with more to lose.

Explain what is wrong

>eat a toastada for lunch
>notbad.jpg
>20 minutes passes, driving home
>stomach starts hurting
>ohshitneedbathroom.jpg
>drive really fast
>hetikk skidz toward house
>sweating.jpg
>farts leaking
>make it home
>run for the door
>fumble for the keys while flexing my ass muscles to keep it in
>run to bathroom and unload on my unsuspecting toilet
>shit immediately starts, solid at first
>midway through gets increasingly wet
>first log plops down
>log two begins
>quickly becomes a jetstream of shit spraying all over the bowl
>ass covered in shit particles from the backsplash
I'm going to refrain from toastadas for a while. What a mess.

does anyone know where I can get 30x36 pants please help

I am confused. So there are people complaining about how being thin is unhealthy.

But 1200 kcal is enough for plenty healthy food. And unless I calculated wrongly with 1200 kcal a day you can get quite thin.

So what's the deal? Am I missing something?

Most decent pants and jeans come super long and then they just tailor them to length.

I don't know if anyone is complaining, but, it depends on the size of the person. A small person maybe 1200kcal is fine if they eat really healthy rather than empty calories. Tall guy 1200kcal is likely too little even if eating really quality food.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJpooPuCUT0

what makes you think of japs here?

you sound fucked in the head yourself

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Who's everyone's favourite thinspo? Mine's Sky

Hi froggo, thanks

>2016
>preferring lossy image formats
ishygddt

fucking kek

I love you frog.

ur mem is rite

ur are a speciel freg

>2016
>using .png for something that isnt a map or a chart

smdh senpai, this is a thinspo thread your files ought to be light

gross, was it homemade? maybe the oil from the tostada wrecked you?