One of my favorites

WHO CALLED UPON THE NAME OF GOD

Really?

Don't like white shoes

*most of the time

god dammit, knew it

these are neat but I don't see them working with many different fits

step aside

literally can't buy prestos flyknit racers ultraboosts tubular or nmds : the shoe

revolting

>tfw secretly think af1s are p cool but would look too big on me

damn actually walked into an adidas store looking for these. couldnt stop laughing like a dumbass when i held them.

i like the eqt93s better, the ones in your pic are such a fucked up shape
thisssss

there you go user

obviously

fuck me i need these

Maybe not thee best but would still wear.

Ps, I own Triple black dooms, they don't go with shit, they only look if youre goth urban ninja core.

tubular runners are ok but dooms are a superior silhouette . they might be harder to pull off but I damn they look almost perfect off feet

If only I wouldn't get labelled a Lad if I wore these

Nah dude, maybe if you wear a size 8.5. Don't get me wrong they look good from the side, but looking down on them looked so retarded. SOoo marshmallowy. I can't wear em because I can not un-see how big my feet look in them.

>security guard ones

FAMALAM

this, can I pull them if I'm 5'7"? Also I've only seen petit girls wearing them irl

get the lows if you're short

Op here, should I cop these?

>can I pull them if I'm 5'7"? Also I've only seen petit girls wearing them irl
you answered your own question, if you see petit girls wearing them, maybe you can wear them too, no?

these

the white ones are peng as fuck

easily the best shoes

>peng

mandem

Unironically enjoy these

ID?

but girls can wear anything as long as they are attractive so that's not really a reference

get air max 95

Rick Owens Ramones

L U R K M O R E
U
R
K
M
O
R
E

Comfy all black shoes for standing long periods? I was looking at ultras but realized the triples were a limited release

Many of these shoes look nice but they have all the same style - sporty. Do people here wear anything else than trainers?

yes

ok that's not my style but still wearing trainers is a niche style, especially when arguing about those. Imagine that here were like 20 threads per day where people talk about "shoes" as anyone can post the shoes they like but everyone posts only gothic platform boots and argues which one is the best. For an outsider they pretty much look the same. Steet style seems to be as niche now that only sports shoes are "street"

It will be funny when the backlash against sneakers comes as hard as the Clarks Desert Boot/Red Wing hate

W2c joggers? I got dooms already but these look good with them

My ankles aren't thick enough for dooms My legs are too twiggy.

No they are gigantic IRL.

those look like work shoes

eww

where can cop?

Can't fag

>assfarts.jpg

t h i s
h
i
s

Council House And Violent: The Shoe

Okay thanks

These are great

In my opinion these are pretty rad. I try to keep mine super clean the and fresh. These are the only non-formal shoes I actually care to keep clean.

lol

Black puma Carson's are pretty good beaters desu

where do you even buy these?

god why do people love sneakers so much

Because they're comfy, which you'll appreciate once you commute to and from work, or travel to a foreign country and walk all day to see the sights.

to be effortlessly effay, instead of trying too hard in your insert any non-sneaker type shoe here

converse

those are blue

if you're getting these I'd get a whole fucking size down. You want these like socks. I wear a size 12 and they don't fit like any other adidas and they fit more like a 13.

thoughts on these

yeah nah

i think they look nice

your opinion is objectively wrong

Just bought these for trail running, thoughts?

Is it decent enough for street/backpack travelling?

These are great. Easily one of the better ones out there.

Love these.

These are pretty cool if you can pull them off, but work waaaay better in white.

In general I think Y3 has a few awesome shoes, like the QR Run, Kohna or the Sport Approach. All of those work best with some white on them though. Kinda tired of the qasa atm, owned the triple black edition for a while but hard to combine with stuff unless you go full ninja. The Nike Air Rift and Huarache Carnivores are fantastic too, although the latter are better in white I think. But all of those are kinda statement shoes. I prefer simple dress shoes or doc martens flats every once in a while.

Pic related is my fav rn, got mine in orio which are awesome too. Not too fancy, yet still have a weird vibe.

Plebs

This is okay also.

Where the fuck do I even find these? Even the fucking adidas site doesn't sell them.

superior taste senpai

i saw so many of these in italy, people there love them

fedora-core.

would b pretty but i think the yellow kinda ruins em.

True

What are these?

what is a file name?