New tattoo thread? Last one almost full

New tattoo thread? Last one almost full

Been thinking about getting a tattoo related to berserk since the art and story is beautiful but can't decide what I want yet.

In terms of berserk panels i always have wanted this. or the one from after guts leaves the hawks and he is at a campfire, havent been able to find it again though

kill urself my man

this OP

ive been thinking of getting this on my shoulder or my back.

is it good or just autistic?

You probably want symmetrical lines going up you skelly arm kek faggot

pardon my questionable tastes
a bit of work from few artists on instagram i like

(wish i could find a finished version)

this is mint

holy shit thats niceeeeeeeeee

I like

Really badazz

just throwing that underboobage, y'know...for no reason

It's aesthetic as all fuck, Kind of the idea of Instagram.

its a litlle more interesting than the usua mark of sacrifice Berserk fans get.

you could also get this image as a posed to the head shot.

Hey TrashFlash666 is CLEARLY a classy gal and I won't sit by while you slander her for what is unmistakably a wardrobe malfunction.

More berserk ideas

As far as Berserk is awesome, making a tattoo about it its cringy.
Well, like almost all the tattos.

It's just art
I don't think its cringy, ink in your body must be there because it looks good nothing else jesus.
"Muh japanese art on ink is cringey", then u get the fuckfaces who get classic japanese art and you go "Wow that's nice! ;_)"

ive always wanted one as well, need to reread the manga with an eye out for something

desu i'll probably end up w a minimalist behelit, like the silhouette or something idk

fucking heartbreaking dude

this is gorgeous

ayy the coat on the lad breaks the feel.

is that supposed to be caska walking towards guts? why does she have long hair?

Is that a samurai headdress and an ankh?

What about a simplistic version of the giant hand with the eclipse?

so something like the tower of conviction?

What are your opinions on biomech?

Berserk desu

Less bitch ass griffith and more guts

I'd still fuck griffith in femboi mode though no homo

summerfags: the thread

go back to your dick owens thread

what do people think of buraka

Any love here for American traditional or sailor Jerry? Thinking about getting this once I get back from AIT.

The chest piece that is.

that's actually p nice

if i brought this to an artist i would request a more shapely silhouette for the woman. is this a meme?

did someone throw a handful of open sharpies at his stomach

asking for a more shapely silhouette sounds like a meme but that picture is fine.

i meant in the literal sense, not the eluding to cartoon proportion breast tomb raider fantasy fuckery. more so something that adheres to a skeletal form :PPPPPP

Spamming mine one more time

Just kill me

Will look dated quickly. Highly stylistic motifs like this usually look really bad after a few years because the style is so representative of a time. I'd show you examples of stuff done in the eighties/nineties that look shit now but google is a cunt so you'll have to find it yourself.

I'd try to take it back a notch with the lineart, ie make it vary less in thickness, as well as cut back on the shadows/shadow outlines. If you go to someone who's good at old-school stuff and ask the to reinterpret the motif in a slightly more minimalistic way. I think you'll get a more timeless result. Pic related: not extremely interesting motif but it has a somewhat timeless quality.

Either that or just drop the colouring or shadowing all toghether. It's the sum of all the different aspects (colour shades, shadowing and outlined shadows, varying stroke thickness) that make this motif so contemporary, and that is what will make it look dated quickly.

Other than that, I think it's a decent motif.

tldr; sprinkle some dieter rams on it.

It's ok, but I'd drop the coloring.

Are you a mammalogist or Biologist?

Tattoos are trashy, trendy bullshit that limit your life opportunities.

getting one for the sake of fashion is the worst idea in the world

>Tattoos are trashy
Depends on content, style, etc. Also highly subjective. If you think all tattoos are trashy then you're probably either prudish or haven't seen anything you like yet.

>trendy bullshit
Ötzi, the iceman, had tattoos. that is more than 5000 years ago. It has pretty much been a common practice in many, if not most, parts of the world since then. So trendy is a kinda silly word for the practice, and better when it comes to discussion of motifs.

>that limit your life opportunities
The world is getting more progressive by the minute, tattoos aren't nearly as limiting as they used to be and soon enough people won't care at all, unless you've tattooed a bunch of gang signs on your face.

Get fukt

thread is kinda dead but what does anyone think of a Divine Comedy Tattoo? More specifically something inspired by Inferno?

Similar

honestly I havent spotted much art about the comedy that id see as tatt worthy.

Youd be better off looking through paintings and art about it and looking for ideas to flesh out. Also actually read it you pretentious cuck

pic related is a representation of the 4th cirlce

That picture just reminds me of Camus.

what do you think about getting this tattoo as a man?

>implying I didn't read it
Yeah a lot of the "original artworks" might not be great for tattoos but I meant something just inspired by Inferno, whether it be quotes (maybe in italian) or stylized depictions

not good

just get 'abandon hope all ye who enter here' right above your vagina

One of my first tattoo was demon buer
Pro tip get stuff like this done from someone who's good with this style the guy who did mine trashed it up even tho he's been doing it 10 years

hey, i want to find the crazy bastard that got my dumb drawing as an actual tattoo.

Which fox...

(1/2)

...is best fox?

(2/2)

I know this guy's art is posted so much that it's becoming a meme, but I really like his work.

the more highly detailed tattoos are the more they make my stomach turn

I'm sure you can somehow find a way to be totally original with a dagger and roses but skin is the wrong medium by far to strive for photorealism

Would an elephant in this style look effay on the bottom of the wrist?

Would the biological process of mitosis be an Veeky Forums tattoo?

not that crazy about either tbqh

That's actually pretty fucking cool

Needs shading to elbow

shit nigga this pleases the man

bumping4keks

yea that would be pretty dope actually. remove the numbers and get a sleeve going down your arm

Got this some days ago

getting her done on my inner calf AT SOME POINT

Just got this familia

Got these on Saturday because one of my favorite artists was in town

i want to get something like this as my first tat. Thoughts? Probably on my right bicep, but I'm slightly concerned that if I start working out more and my body composition changes drastically the tattoo will look off? Is that even a thing?

Wow that's beautiful

what is the meaning of the palm tree? does it represent a quiet vibration land you go to?

underrated post

much better than the idiots saying it's a good tattoo. it's an awful tattoo. just awful. utterly tasteless trash

Thanks for the killer design, I've been getting hella compliments.

>meaning

what made you feel that a retarded rat dog had to be on your arm? are you a masochist?

got a band-related tattoo last week lol

I just saw the retarded rat dog and thought, that'd look cool on my arm.

i swear to god i am going to kill every fucking one of you

Don't worry about that. If tattoo is inside pec area it won't matter. Japanese style is pretty cool, specially in colour (blackwork traditional is my fav style, but jap is just too cool in colour) but make your mind to the idea of doing ONLY AND JUST ONLY japanese if you want more tattoos. Having distinct tattoo styles is the least effay thing you could do.

None of them really look like foxes. That's dogs

its that cape thing she wears

I can tell you're giving me great advice but I'm a bit confused by your last point. So you're saying that if I were to get this tattoo, it'd pretty much limit me to getting only japanese tattoos? I'm fine with that, because I don't plan on getting a lot of tattoos so a few of the same style would be perfect.

Also, perhaps this is too much to ask but what do you think the tattoo I posted or one very similar in style and the colors only being black and white be in the realm of cost? Or is there no way to tell. Thanks again

its a bit too detailed for my liking but i like the idea. maybe a simpler version?

Your skin is gross and I can't tell which end your shoulder is.

You're literally trying to replicate the work of one of the most talented artists of all times, so if you want one of this tattoos you better be ready to pay good money to one of the most skilled tattoo artists in the world because I'm sure as hell the guy that makes tattoos on your local shop or supermarket won't be able to replicate the feel of any of the works of Dore.

>look at my boob! XD

>make your mind to the idea of doing ONLY AND JUST ONLY japanese if you want more tattoos
>Having distinct tattoo styles is the least effay thing you could do.

what did he mean by this

Having different distinct styles, like a gangland tattoo on one arm and kanji on the other

how would this look on a shoulder or back

>Implying that this was me and not a random image on the internet used to illustrate a point

What is ait

>if I were to get this tattoo, it'd pretty much limit me to getting only japanese tattoos
Not the guy you replied to, but basically yes. Mixing up wildly different tattoo styles that don't match never ends well.