fucking kek

sick canadian tuxedo bro.

basic

What do you guys think

Kind of ok

you look like your parents are too rich for h&m

daring, bold and ambitious

>i sure hope goodwill has something the same colour as these 373s

Love the shoes mate. Keep us posted on your progress.

love the color palette, though I'd go for a different shoe / sock combination

dope shirt w2c

i want to know where you got literally every piece of that outfit 10/10

Rainy day. Gap jeans, banana republic shirt and common projects

One of the pics from a mag interview I did.

yohjiyohjiyohji

asos m8

clown shoes

This is pretty great. Good silhouette. I like to think that given a mirror and a less demanding job I would be just as capable of the lucidity of a fit like this, and some days I believe I achieve it, yet, though I too do not belong in this place, I am imprisoned with no other corner to turn to, as it seems the internet is devoid of anything that will fill my body with the grace of transcendence from the feelings of life. And so I am trapped, for now, until I may feel the sweet joys of distraction from a momentary pleasure once again.

You look like my dad.

Hey it's me ur 70's mum

you look like my regular mom

is that that same bush I see on the coolshirts website? the one they hang the t-shirts on?

also nice fit, probably the best in the thread

if you are the guy who runs coolshirts do you plan on restocking any of the hats?

w2c jeans??

That works too

Nah I'm not the coolshirts guy, cheers tho dude

They're just jeans that I thrifted & then cropped myself, back tag says they're from Cotton On if that helps

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to form an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements á la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

Boys, we've reached the stratosphere of shitposting

I like it, but I think the watch doesn't really go with the rest of the fit
I think this would work a lot better without double denim, and with your shirt tucked in
I think a higher rise would work better here but it still looks good.

thanks for the tip

This isn't a serious post right, like I'm getting baited aren't I?

this is cool

Is the tie dye too much?

Nice choice of colors, its nice senpai.

dick status: MUH

>tfw 6'5 master race

believe i might buzz my hair

Wanna neg and say something nasty but if I'm honest this looks good

'5 master race
this is what lanklets actually believe

D A L L A S
A
L
L
A
S

Why even try

do like. bretty good chances of being a qt but cannot confirm; would def be down to get wrapped up in those legs though

>frogposter

k y s
y
s

b mine

nice fit

se te cayó el papel bombón

GO AWAY GYNO!!!!

Thank you

>that upperlip
DROPPED

would take out and paint the town red with /10

cringe

bro we're on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums. the entire board is cringe

only you

turn the noise down m8, pre cool fit tho - what shoes?

sorry.. open file in new tab and zoom out for clarity!

1461's

why do you even bother coming here anymore dude? you've clearly established yourself in the culture (have fashion friends) enough?

you should buy some new jeans looks like yours are ripped

thian

Repost
Why is this shit?

>making a new thread before the old one hits 300
stop doing this

I generally like to dump miscellaneous stuff in here that I don't have much interest in showing anyone else. All the legit pics I do plus personal work doesn't really touch here and I prefer it that way.

as always i think your fits would be sick with better pants

is this real? are you the cloak guy?

not obscuring my face because everyone i know is either too lame or too cool to be here
best fits

Yup drapey cloak dude

shit meant to write that above the " "
not below it

>supreme
>change shirt

w2c shorts

might be trying too hard today

reposting since everyone abandoned the last one i guess

cool, wear different socks or no socks though

collar makes your neck look really long

good, great pants as always, great doggo too

I need a better camera stat. Or a cameraperson.

Beautiful beautiful friend

you're gorgeous

The white jeans make this terrible, sorry dude

The whites match, you would prefer more formal trousers?

I want to pet your dog

Colourful and summer prep

Change pants to literally anything else, the all white screams obnoxiousness. In fact this picture just screams obnoxiousness, the fucking pose is tragic - you look like an overtly flamboyant man that waves his arms around when he talks, someone who thinks they're 'fashun' but they're not even close. The jacket is nice enough but the sleeves don't fit you and I can't even begin to understand why you'd feel the need to pin two brooches you stole from someone's dead grandmother onto your chest. To top it all off you have that fucking choker which I could only see being appropriate at a bisexual swingers party.

I never pick on people in these threads but your post made me ashamed to be homosexual - a feeling I havn't felt since I was a teen - overt gays like you that thrust it into everyone's faces are the reason why my upbringing was so fucking shithouse

get a black belt, looks shit with a brown one. also what kinda shoes are those even?

They're socks and then brown Boat shoes

Wow this place is more volatile than I remember.

STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING PICTURE! GOD DAMN!

shoes?

What the fuck? You are 11 years old. Gtfo.

>Norse
>Levis I'm working on hemming
>Stans

lol
in my senior year of high school I got hit on by 14-15 y/os and they recoiled when I told them my age
I'm probably going to get carded into my 30s
I hope this looking young thing lasts until I'm old enough for it to be beneficial

looks good but your underbite is hella unfortunate

going to a wedding today what do u guys think ?

wish i still had my fedora but mom didnt want me to take it

Julius 7 + Rick Owens

radical

Pls b in london

when will knoch attain his final form and start lifting

Opinions??

haha long boy

You have a beautiful body!