Who here pretentious and shallow and what kind of clothes do you cop?

Who here pretentious and shallow and what kind of clothes do you cop?
>prep-fag from Connecticut
>140lb, 6'1ft.
>constantly look at myself in the mirror and consider nose surgery
>walk around outlet mall with button-up with vineyard vine hat and white $90 canvas shoes
>always look at Brand name and material before purchase
>false sense of superiority to those around me
>poor social skills around normies
>went to gas station and indian cashier referred to me as "rich kid in town"
In a way, i kinda understand why I have no friends but w/e, gotta future to think about.

who hurt you

my parents

I remember when I used to work at the Brooks Brothers at the outlets during the summer to get that employee discount I would tell people that they are better off buying the real stuff from the retail stores, the few bucks one is saving is not worth the shit quality the factory stores offer.

i try so hard not to be 'the rich kid' but it's so hard not condescend on all these normies
but then someone asks me 'hey where'd you get your shoes' and i have to tell them that they cost like a thousand bucks

i always try to be more discreet. no logos
i have an old mcm monogram wallet though ; it's the bane of my wardrobe

>i always try to be more discreet. no logos
this. i use to care about logos in high-school; now, i let the fit and material be the main representation of quality.

>implying its not about logos + quality

i remember being an enlightened college freshman too

Just don't dress like a fucking wanker, if you've got money to spend on clothes buy some interesting pieces and not the same old rich white kid ralph lauren with the hugo boss aftershave
You sound literally like a normie, you're the exact same as those around you regarding fashion

>ralph lauren
that brand is tarnished. nowadays, any poor nigger can walk in a Goodwill and buy a decent RL outfit

I agree wholeheartedly , the way i see it : I'm not trying to draw the attention of anyone who only recognizes flashy gold zanotti buckles

not sure what you mean. pretty hard to pull of monogram without looking gauche. I wouldn't mind small embossings on leather or zippers

i used to be you
now im basically the same except i dress like less of a faggot

ill never understand this. dogs are dirty. they lickk you, drool on you, get hair all over you, jump on you with their dirty muddy paws, why in the hell would you wear your nice dress clothes if your out walking the dog? theyre going to get ruined. its just not practical at all.

just lie about the price.

Ayyyy CT preps up in this bih. What general area of CT you from brah?

Danbury born and raised, though a lot of my relatives live in Bridgeport

>not having an effay companion with you to help strike convo with qt.315 girls

I was CT Prep as well

Now in college though

>white $90 canvas shoes
>always look at Brand name and material before purchase

Congratulations, you played yourself.

d
i
s
k
e
k

>140lb, 6ft1

wtf put your striped pyjamas back on jew

Not OP but I'm from Wilton/ New Caanan. Literally the crucible of /prep/

Meant to reply to

Just say you can't remember the price or that it was a gift or make one up even that's what I normally do as its better than an awkward silence after you tell them the price.

Darien here

Can't tell if I'd fuck you or fuck you up.
Where from CT? All the preps I know are in Fairfield county and up.
I'm on the coast.

Yikes....Milford here.
Hard to prep without being seen as a part of the shittier tumblr/leddit crowd.

that's a cute doggo

>white $90 canvas shoes
That's... not unusual in any way.

>always look at brand name and material before purchase
Really? I prefer to blindly snatch clothing off the rack.

I bet you fancy yourself "shallow," when in reality you're achingly sincere and it kills you.

Those hats look so fucking stupid, imo

Woman love ugly men. I urge you to do what my uncle and grandfather who were Cuban 5'6" Greek looking men who were known to have been able to pull sisters and the most beautiful women out of clubs in Havana. Go to a bar or nightclub. Walk to the counter and order a drink, swivel on your elbow and find the most beautiful woman there and look at who she's watching. It will most likely be the most lugheaded jock you could imagine. Approach her and say "I noticed that you were trying to get the attention of that man over there. Having been in your situation a number of times I'd like to help you. If you dance with me I can help you get the attention of every man in this club because I will make you look like a queen. After one dance she has forgotten about Rex and she is yours. Congratulations you've just broken into the psyche of every woman on the planet. The point being your looks mean nothing to a woman if you have no charm. And your charm will make a woman weak at the knees. So maybe you doll yourself up a little bit and you make yourself confident enough to have game, but it is the charm and bravado of a man that makes him truly irresistible to any woman. Perhaps forget about how you look and start to focus on how you act.

>I urge you to do what my uncle and grandfather who were Cuban 5'6" Greek looking men who were known to have been able to pull sisters and the most beautiful women out of clubs in Havana.
As awesome as your uncle and grandfather sound, unfortunately today this is stupidly easy. Mostly because we had them CUCs.

Believe me landing extremely attractive women the way I look requires an artistic (autistic) attention that was given to me by my sexually intellectual fathers as strange as that sounds.

>has money
>shops at outlet factory stores
kek

Not to mention how long everything sits at these places

>all these rich west coasties
>tfw you live in the poorfag northeast corner of CT

As a solid 5 with no fashion sense that is balding and has no trouble getting laid by very attractive women regularly, I can vouch for this. Fuck, I'm even overweight, but they don't really care- I've got a weird charisma that girls seem to get attached to. Maybe it's the sense of humor and the boldness, I dunno, but it's always worked out well for me. Only reason I'm even hanging out on Veeky Forums right now is that my new job's requiring me to up my style game a bit, and I need to learn how to dress like an adult fucking pronto.

Lol, you in Willy bro? I weep for your existence. Used to go out and party there because the drinks were 50 cents on college night- could get the whole bar drunk for two hundred bucks if you wanted. I'd just get 40 rum and cokes and chill with my friends, offering alcohol to whoever seemed chill.

Glastonbury. Probably going to start slumming it in Manchester soon though, going to be putting in long hours in the hospital and I don't want to drive much more than a mile or two post-shift.

>6'1
>140lbs

Leave me alone mr. skeletal

Even Willimantic is more active than the town I live in. I used to go up there for concert band rehearsal but this year the group moved to Uconn's campus in Storrs. The country scenery is nice and all but meeting anyone interesting is like digging for diamonds if you're not in the area for educational reasons.

what school do you go to

I'm a Pomfret Prep Alum class of 15

more CT preps here than I thought

Willimantic is a shithole, literally heroin capital of the northeast

I'm not in school atm but I live and work in the quiet corner area. I travel to other towns like Storrs, Woodstock and Mystic for hobby related things.

Kudos for you getting into Pomfret though, it's in a great area of the region. My older sibling had their wedding in the church on the school grounds a couple years ago.

Thanks and I'm actually from Woodstock. Pomfret and Woodstock Id say are definitely the more scenic parts of CT. It can get boring however.

Now attending UConn in Storrs

those aren't nice dress cloths

thats casual af

OH shit

>>tfw you have meme shorts

>all these CT preps
I'm curious; what prep brand/trend is the name of the game in that state? Georgiafag here