I want affordable high quality clothing, not this cheapo AA, H&M, Uniqlo crap that just falls apart after one wear...

I want affordable high quality clothing, not this cheapo AA, H&M, Uniqlo crap that just falls apart after one wear. What are my options?

FULL

What the fuck do you do that makes your clothes fall apart after one use?

dickies is cheap and lasts a while

High Fashion brands
Also if your clothing keeps falling apart after one use then you should probably stop fucking machine washing them.

I'm exaggerating. I just want some clothes that will last 20 years at least, y'know?

>Falls apart after one use
That's Zara

>comparing fast fashion to AA
anyway, other than buying from workwear brands, just thrift around until you find things you like

>Patagonia?
>TnF?
>MEC?
>Dickies?
>LLbean & Eddie Bower are ok
>Any millitary surplus
>Doc Martens/birks/nike shoes
>Any brand thats supposed to go on mountains or on hikes

Got a big Carharrt jacket for 40$ today and a nice patagonia one for 11$ last month feels good man

My Carhartt jacket is like new after six years of almost daily autumn/winter/spring wear, it's no meme.

Got it in sale for 60 dollars, normal price was around 200.

does patagonia actually make decent things?
i kinda want to cop this

carhartts gone down the shitter mate, dont count on them for quality anymore. the WIP stuff might be ok, but their mainline stuff is cheap flimsy shit now.

It's nice, that being said it's super trendy right now and it's just made in china, it's a "retro" north face

i own one of these in black. i think its overpriced for what it is. its warm, yes. but if you read many of the reviews, i tend to agree that the fit is awkward. its short and boxy, and because it has elastic at the bottom hem, it tends to bunch up and look wierd around your torso.

that being said does north face make anything like pic related?

ya patagucci is good. They make /cozy/ jackets and nice flannels

they do these every season
even uniqlo made some and i have 1 from uniqlo

I've worn some of their stuff for years and the quality has always been great

personally if i was going to get a fleece a fleece jacket, id either look at the mountain hardwear monkey man jacket, or one of the fleece pullovers from topo designs.

w2c for cheap?

Fashion change all the time, what's the point of buying clothes that you will keep so long ?

I'm inclined to agree with this - unless you cop pretty neutral stuff.

I don't think an earthtone jacket has ever been very out of fashion