White tees

Hey Veeky Forums I've done something

I used to come here daily in highschool and you bastards taught me everything i needed to know in order to dress myself semi-competently. That helped a lot so thank you very much

the intro i got here pretty much set the stage for a deep interest that has led me to try to make my own clothing, so i figured it made some sense to post it here first.

basically its 100% cotton white tees, made to measure, made in vancouver. There is an option for a subscription too, so you dont have to worry about running out of fresh white tees.

what does Veeky Forums think?
heres the link- kickstarter.com/projects/820490105/continuitee-the-last-white-tee-you-will-ever-buy

pic related - the first sample

Other urls found in this thread:

verycoolshirtz.com/product/the-switzerland-crew
stromoctober.com/product/heads-tee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good luck op

Nice shill thread.

gotta admit you nailed the naming

make the neck like this and sell it at a reasonable price ($20 max) and i will buy some

if not fuck off

Bump cause I like the idea

Can the hem be shortened to our liking?
Make it available in oatmeal and ship it to Jewrope, and I'd gladly pay for the price+shipping

Expand the color options and I'm interested. Like I honestly don't wear white tees enough to want a new one all the time.

I live in vancouver and you will never beat the cost and quality of kirkland white tees. 5 for 30$ of the best quality t shirt I've ever owned. This is coming from someone who bought into the rick meme

I'm also in Van and I also want to make my own clothes. Mainly screenprinting and stuff. Thing I'm confused is what technique is used in printing clothes like this: verycoolshirtz.com/product/the-switzerland-crew
Still need to look into it a lot but it's been a thing that I've been wanting to do for a long long while.

screenprinting isnt fashion
screenprinting is for unoriginal faggots

die streetwear fag

K

stromoctober.com/product/heads-tee

It's a cool idea OP, I think you should offer multiple variations of a white tee people can have. Or at least, make the fit a little more "oversized" with a bigger neck opening. Something a little more of a relaxed yet fitted look, like a lot of designers have. If someone wanted a normal fitting white tee, they wouldn't come to you first. They'd go to all the other shitty companies that sell normal white tees.

Vancouver too

Where do you get your kirkland tees? Been wearing the same 2 uniqlo tees for 2 years now cux i couldnt find any basic tee that was better but theyre falling apart and i need replacements

costco man

thank mr skeltal

come on man

thanks

neckline doable and length is up to you but 20$ would either be offshore production or impossible margins. we'll see.

yeah you can make it a dress or a crop top if you want. that aspect of the pattern is pretty flexible

are you thinking like a color per month or something? that might work. i was thinking maybe tonals. like dust, sage, heather, charcoal etc.

go for it man, worst thing that can happen is nothing.

this is definitely the plan, you are thinking along the same lines as me. i like the T by alexander wang tees a lot and right now im really into these limited production merino tees that lululemon Lab makes. its more of a niche product thpigh and would be harder to market to a larger audience. thats really what i would like to get to... customizable hems, sleeve length and necklines are the first steps pnce i have a bit of money and time to work with.

man. click the fuckin link i got you

Make unique cuts and I will buy

Basically make unique cuts or offer custom white shirts (other colors are great too) and you should be good. I've never tried on an alexander wang tee but I'm personally a fan of t-shirts that aren't 29 inches long, though that is standard.

Could u rip preme any harder lol

yeah custom is eventually the goal. like select from 10 different options sort of thing. im glad you guys are thinking the same things.

i really think there is a place for online-enabled made to order clothing. its very exciting.

Do u also sell bras?

Pretty cool idea, I think a problem with the set it and forget it thing is that eventually people are gonna have a buildup of tees ya know. I dunno anything about business or making clothes, but is there anyway you could recycle tees?
So you send customers tees and if they're done using them, they send the tees to some other company you're partnered with and they recycle it or donate it to african kids I dunno.

if i could make the shipping work it would make an easy rag service for local automotive businesses. I hesitate to donate used clothes because it destabilizes the local clothing economy.

like a cotton t-shirt bra? maybe with thin webbing for the shoulders and an elastic so you can get that look under anything?
no problem. i cant work with lace and padding though.

fuck you op you v neck wearing jew looking four eyes faggot
dont shill on my Veeky Forums with your shit ideas

reported for shilling. fuck off

also the bitch in ur picture isn't wearing a bra so of course the shirt looks quality, since there's no outlines possible lmao