What kind of jeans are best for a girl's ass?

What kind of jeans are best for a girl's ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LgXNFO76VdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

on my floor

ass

mom jeans

The jeans im wearing right now, get in here bitch.

hnnnngggggg

hnnnnngggggggg

jeans from american eagle are really rough on your face if a girl is sitting on your face in american eagle jeans

High waist jeans and an Ass

Was she a womanlet?

W-why would she sit on your face with her jeans on user??

Truly only low waisted jeans compliment the ass correctly.

If you can see the slightest curve peeking out from the top of the jeans, a slight bit of ass crack, or dimples
>hnnnngggggghhhhhh

Some think high waisted jeans are flattering because you can see the bottom curve of the ass. But it flattens out the most important part, the top.

Lower back arch is greater than Apple bottom. Emphasize this part of your butt. Wear low waisted.

Women should wear skirts or dresses unless for practical reasons such as exercise

>seeing a girls asscrack in public is a turnon

white trash detected

ugly, tacky, impractical, and early 2000s trailer trash as fuck

Holy shit this is disgusting, i cant believr it actually exists

Wow that is bad

hnnnnnnggggghhhhhh

basically be 16 and have a lordotic tilt

Wut

is google

camera angle tricks

if the ass nice enough it'll look good in any kind of pants desu

I've seen girls who still look great in baggy jeans

I think people who believe the early 00s were a good time in mainstream fashion have some kind of mental fuck up we're boredom and trash is somehow cool to
them. What a boring ass inbetweener time in history of fashion and otherwise to be interested in.

>everybody dressed like some hillbilly or low level drug dealer
>music was boring as fuck
>9/11 and the daily terrorism fear mongering
>color pallete associated with the time was boring washed out shit and nothing interesting
>female celebrities looked basic and fuck and tried to give off some sense of a slutty girl next door
>shittty wave of cornball sex joke frat dude college movies sparked by American Pie

Only good thing from around that time were the video games. Fashion in the 00s was boring up until like 2007. It was a like a retarded 70s with no soul or fun, and muted colors.

And low ride jeans don't look good on anyone. On girls with big asses they always look pointless because the ass always looks like it's gonna pop out. And on ones with no asses (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera) they look fucking stupid because yeah we wanted to see asses that fused perfectly with the lower back giving of a sense that you had a long ass back with you bony ass ass.

youtu.be/LgXNFO76VdQ

So he could better judge the quality you numbskull

What are good jean brands for a short, thicc girl with a small waist? Pic related but not me. Lucky Jeans is sorta ok but they're expensive and every other mall-tier brand I've tried look unflattering and cheap.

Idk it really depends on your figure, can't really tell based on a pic of someone else

i have no idea what you're looking for but i'm just going to recommend american apparel. or go full cheapo and get vintage levis off etsy or something. can't go wrong.

A lot of Levi cuts are pretty good btw

Wr.up is what you're looking for

Listen to this user.
When I think of the period between 00 and 2007 I think of baggy pants, an overall oversized look and huge brand logos for dudes and miss sixty low rise pants for girls. It was an aweful time for fashion, maybe the worst time after WW II.

High waisted jeans are making your leg longer (if you don't cover your ass) and that's what woman want.
I have only one low rise jeans and I always wear them with a long top, so my ass is covered. And I only bought these for this purpose (and because they were prize reduced).

I hate denim so much

I'm literally going upstairs and throwing away all the jeans I own right now

not even going to goodwill desu

We both have the same body types
True, some vintage jeans look really flattering. Is American Apparel good quality though? I'm scared they'll be really shitty, like Hollister/cheap material tier.
Will check out, thanks.

post said ass

most american apparel denim is about the same quality as the majority of vintage jeans. thick cotton material, no stretch so it doesn't lose its shape. ages/fades pretty well. it's kind of pricey but then again i can't think of many other companies that make jeans like that anymore.

The ones where they don't look like a ravenously dick-hungry instagram trendhopper.

I have both hollister and American Apparel jeans bc im poor and the AA are noticeably superior. Thicker, softer denim and overall construction quality

Awesome, tysm!!

id on girl?

goddddddamn boiiiii