Help I feel for the smoking meme. Now I waste $30 a week that I could use to buy clothes...

Help I feel for the smoking meme. Now I waste $30 a week that I could use to buy clothes. I am having problem quitting and I think its messed up my breathing and I am worried it will turn my teeth yellow. What to do Veeky Forums ?

Cold turkey it

It's fashionable to smoke, but not to be a smoker

hahaha faggot

switch to vaping(full srs)

Continue being a faggot
Wallow in self-induced misery
Kill yourself

Pick three faggot, or man the fuck up and stop identifying as a pussy who can't stop bad habits

It's fashionable to suck dick, but not to be a dicksucker

This isn't funny. At my uni we aren't allowed to smoke inside so I have to go outside like twice a day to smoke in the heat. It stained my hands and some of my friends told me that it makes me smell bad. What if a girl rejects me because of this ? Or I get lung cancer ?

Just throw your cigs away a never look back. It's not worth it. Health problems will only get worse.

The most common form of cancer is lung cancer. It's also the deadliest cancer. Most cases of lung cancer are directly caused by smoking. Lung cancer is mostly preventable. So stop smoking unless you want to have health problems the rest of your life and then succumb to cancer.

Does Veeky Forums actually endorse smoking? just cause it looks cool and edgy?

It does look good, but the side effects are terrible.

yes

welcome to Veeky Forums

Sadly some people on here do they even have threads to see how effay their cigarettes are.

Yeah, hopefully, they all will die soon and leave no genes, just like natural selection want it (:

No its just tobacco company shills and people who fell for them.

>$30 a week on cigarettes
what the fuck a pack lasts me a month on average

how do people get hooked? I smoke all the time and when i'm not with friends I have no desire to smoke at all.

I only smoke when I drink

t. Drake

nah but really I do, and I rarely drink so hopefully I won't catch anything from the few cigs I have each month

not making your own herbal nicotine free cig, its so easy plus use your own paper or leaf and you dont have to worry about any chemicals. plus it smells awesome.

My advice is too not use paper to not inhale tar but to instead use leaf.

Ill leave the rest to you guys to figure out

Then you die.

>What if a girl rejects me because of this ?

Jesus christ, it's not the smoking that will make them reject you, it's the fact that you're an insecure faggot. Plus you fell for the smoking meme in 2016, so you've got to be retarded as well.

There's literally no other reason to smoke cigarettes except to look cool and edgy, even though it's not even really cool or edgy anymore.

>smoking tea

You're worse than vapefags

>this

but don't get some retarded $150 hand fedora, just get a cheap blu e-cig or something and gradually lower the strength of the nicotine until you're down to no nicotine and no longer feel the need to smell like shit every 20 minutes.

Get some of those disposable ecigs that look like real cigarettes or a reusable one. 90% of the effay of cigs without looking like your smoking a robot cock or a spigot coming out of a VHS tape

try vaping if you can't get off first try

this.

JUST STOP FUCKING NORMIE

REEEE

make sure to kys before you get cancer because dying by cancer is not effay

>Plus you fell for the smoking meme in 2016, so you've got to be retarded as well.

I am not retarded I'm in university do you have any idea how well educated I am. I'd like to see you try to get a degree in lesbian turtle studies.

Just stop smoking, duh

>$30 a week
I waste about $100 a week because cigarettes where i live have stupid high taxes on them

get nicotine patches or just quit you stupid fuck

like seriously how much of a bitch are you ?

"just gunna post on fa bc I'm too much of a pussy to actually take control of my problems"

JESUSFUCKJSKMFNEJSJDNEUIEJD

nigga you knew what you were getting into when you started smoking. if you werent ready to die then whyd you start. take the cancer like a champ