fuccboi general.

ask your non-thread worthy questions here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hq2SHtuUJtc
llbean.com/llb/shop/86472?feat=classic anorak-SR0&page=maritime-classic-anorak
lyst.com/shoes/new-balance-m998-grey/
pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many blank t-shirts should one own? I'm thinking somewhere between 5 and 20 myself

Id on this jacket?

Where the fuck can I get windbreakers that don't look like fucking garbage. I like basic colors and I dig brighter windbreakers from the 90's but no thrift stores around here have what I'm looking for

the tag looks like it says L L Bean desu

anywhere from 5-7. anything above that and you wont find yourself wearing them often. a shirt doesn't need to be washed after one time wearing it, and your wardrobe should consist of more than just blank shirts.

depends what colors you want, I've also been looking and they are kind of hard to find

Where can I find skinny black jeans with the fit of APC's Petit New Standard (pic related) that aren't 34 inches? I need 32 and the PNS's are two inches long enough to ruin the skinny jean look and create stacking.

I'd like to at least have a basic windbreaker as a place to start. Colors can come afterwards, hate just wearing a t-shirt

get them hemmed you faggot

but I'm scared

>never tailored anything in life

What are some quality Fashion Magazines to either download old copies of, or get a subscription of?

>a shirt doesn't need to be washed after one time wearing it
well it definitely needs to if you're me

>your wardrobe should consist of more than just blank shirts
I like my black shirts

what kind of fit? adidas has some pretty decent, functional windbreakers for a moderate price point.

shoes that look like this but aren't these? these have nylon and other pictures show them as kinda having a shine to them, not what I want.

w2c ecru shoes pls

I am in need of a new jacket. It should be black or charcoal and I think I'll probably go with either a bomber or a harrington as they both fit my style and surroundings, idgaf how overplayed they may seem.

Question is, what's my best sub 100$ option as far as bombers/harringtons go? I like pic related, but there's no way I'll save up for it.

Get them hemmed then, don't do it yourself if you're so scared. Anyway, it's really easy, especially if you know someone who owns a machine.

just get a slim Alpha Industries MA-1

Ehh, I don't like the fabric. I forgot to mention that I would prefer something woollen or so, I really want to avoid them shiny ones. Also, ai bomber in black has a gold zipper, and I ain't havin that shit.

Cop or not?

I'm going to spend a week in Colorado next month doing a bunch of day hikes. I've heard it can still get chilly on the mountains in the middle of August. Everyone says wear layers, but being from good old Texas I've never really had to do that before. What kind of clothes should I buy to stay comfortable on the mountains?

full rick

First layer should be thermal shirt and long johns.
Second layer should be an insulator like the fleece you posted
Third layer is a shell jacket/insulated jacket.

You can squeeze in a "2.5" layer (like a packable down insulator vest or smth) if you get cold easily.

How cold are we talking? Hiking and walking uphill will keep you pretty warm. Usually if you get cold you can do some pushups to get warm again.
And remember to remove layers if you're starting to sweat or you'll just get colder when it cools off.

This is for more extreme winter cold but you get the idea
youtu.be/hq2SHtuUJtc

either go black or go home

Man, I don't even know what the temperature will be exactly. The highest we plan on hiking is Gray's peak. Apparently temperature fluctuates a lot. My best estimate from googling looks like ~35-60 degree weather. Patagonia seems like a good one stop shop to check out. Would shorts be out of the question? The only pants I own are denim and I figured those were less than ideal. We'll also be trying some acclimation hikes that aren't so elevated, which I haven't even begun to think about clothing for.

Don't know man. I'm Swedish so Grays Peak and 35-60F doesn't mean much to me. But sure jeans can work if you get some long johns with you. Other than that get a nice fleece and a shell jacket and you should be good. Dont forget a scarf and a beanie

Def cop

About 2 degrees to 16 degrees celsius at ~4200m.

So my checklist should now be:

fleece jacket
shell jacket(like a windbreaker?)
scarf
beanie
gloves
non-cotton t shirts
long johns

Sounds good, thanks user.

Yeah that sound about right. You'll do fine with that if it's 2-16º.
Yeah the shell jacket is supposed to guard you from wind and water, and since you'll be in the mountains it will be windy. If you get wet and the wind picks up 2º is like -10º.

I'd go with longsleeve thermal shirts instead of t-shirts. That way you can just roll up the sleeves if it gets too hot.

Happy hiking.

I have a $20 urban outfitters giftcard and I don't know what to get that isn't shit. I was thinking a plain olive unstructured hat

Bumping this, very important I get an answer, google sucks for this shit

3 pairs of socks, or peep the sales section

what the fuck am i supposed to do about sideburns

need to shave but don't know what to do with them and decided to finally snoop around

You shave them, sharp line straight across near mid ear level

llbean.com/llb/shop/86472?feat=classic anorak-SR0&page=maritime-classic-anorak

theyre not available anymore

bamp

anyone know of any fits using the raf response trial in black aside from this one?

How could I improve?

w2c jacket?

posture
pants that fit better
different headphones and different shirt

if you're going for forgettable normie (and I don't mean this as an insult) you nailed it

fit on pants is biggest probably

shoes are nice

Does anyone have some brand recommendations for shorts that are slim fitting?

All the shorts ive owned had this annoying flare out at the leg opening making them look boxy on my figure.

I have no idea what to even search for when trying to google that thing. It looks so cool though.

I just found out my girlfriend writes yaoi naruto fanfics is that Veeky Forums

how do I sell my fucking clothes? I decided to bite the bullet and hike up to BE today, they accepted four quality pieces for $18. I decided not to raise a fuss since I know they have prescribed policies for how they do shit, but I was pissed. It was barely enough for gas money on the way back. Is every consignment shop like this?

anyone know some cheap high rise pants

i wear navy everything from the waist up

i want to cop 511's but i have no clue as to what color to get

is light blue ok or should i go for something darker?

hanten

Poorfag and I need to diversify my outerwear. I know Zara is frowned upon and bottom tier but it's what I can afford for now. I know to avoid leather/biker style jackets at low prices but what is something from Zara I should be getting

I have a pair of slim straight grey linen trousers and idk what to wear them with. I feel like a lightly baggy white shirt would be best but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

ur a nice guy

friends my desert malis are p uncomfortable so im thinking about getting some insoles or something

so should i just head to target and get some dr scholls or some shit or should i get some from somewhere else?

pls and thank you

I remember a pair of onitsukas that was similar to those reeboks

Is material thickness the same across shoe sizes? Is the upper just as thick on a size 9 af1 as on a size 13?

I'd probably get black

w2c?

lyst.com/shoes/new-balance-m998-grey/

Zara is fine tb h, just don't dress all zara

Any name for jeans that are meant for thick thighs? Usually the inner thigh gets chaffed after a ton of use and the material starts to de-stich. The leg usually fits fine tho.

anyone got a picture of these beat up or worn or just dirty even? also how durable are they in comparison to sk8 his? Thanks in advance

Cheers user.

here you go

what are good alternatives to flyknit racers?
stuff that looks good but also are good runners

Are Lacoste shoes any good?

Am I just being too elitist when I consider Lacoste shoes to be dogshit because of how cheap they are?

I'm on the fence about buying one, some of them can be ok looking but I don't usually buy a product if I'm not certain on the brand.

i swear sometimes i want to buy worn shoes just for the looks

poo in the loo ahmed tier
they look like crap you basically only want to buy them because they're lacoste so youre looking for the least shit one that they have to offer
dont cop user
theyre most definitely shit quality aswell

fuck :DD

So I guess I'm going to need to raise my budget.

I was considering getting BOSS shoes, are they good?

are you aiming for a smelly indian skinnyfat autist with rich parents aesthetic or is this just bait? both of these look shit and are shit. Mall trash brands for rich and upper-middle class people with no sense of fashion.

lmao sorry I forgot we were on Veeky Forums where yeezy's is considered proper fashion

lacoste and boss shoes are shit tier bud. sorry to hurt your feelings.

Just get stan smiths CQP's.

im not the smelly indian skinnyfat commenter guy but what he says has a grain of truth
BOSS and lacoste and things of that sort are just nouveau riche mall-tier trash
your retort on the yeezy's thing is pretty inaccurate aswell considering the general consensus is that theyre disgusting

>boss is garbage
>adidas is god tier

yeah so basically what you're telling me is that I was more fashionable when I was 13 year old and skating?

>boss is garbage
yes, their shoes are ugly and you only pay for the branding. same with lacoste
>adidas is god tier
never said that, but they're better looking and cost alot less than your rich arab shoes

Also
>asks for tips on Veeky Forums
>gets mad when people tell him his ugly shoes are shit

Why even ask m8 kys

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

>that grammar
ahmed whens the last time you allahu akbar'ed?

Those shoes are nice but not here on Veeky Forums since they aren't hipster trash

Sadly, I don't dress to impress Veeky Forums, otherwise I'd be a faggot.

Are CPs tts?
pic related is what I'm getting

levi's 501

The general consensus is too size down as they're sort of wide. I'm an 11 in most nike/adidas sneakers and a 44 in CPs

I have a 20€ budget for clothes every month. Am I just fucked?

I find them TTS. Don't fall for the size down meme.

Don't buy several $20 pieces just save dummy

Not pants m8 those are jeans

what is the general consensus on the v thing on some crew neck sweatshirts? I feel like it looks kind of dumb

is it possible to grow a few inches?

Can I get some tips on how to disinfect used shoes and how much I should disinfect them to be safe?
I found some Yeezys for an absolute steal but they're used and I don't know how many times.

What/where should I buy if I'm looking for some cheap white t-shirts and cheap khaki shorts(no cargo shorts please)?
Doesn't have to be of the upmost quality just something that doesn't look extremely cheap (or bad) and is effay

heels are your friend

pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM

Need help finding a T-shirt to fit this fit

literally anything would work with that

omw to holister rn xdddd

try something like this, earthtones would work too

I'm looking for summer shirts (98 degrees and humid weather) something with short sleeves. I don't know wear to look because I'm new fag, and part autistic.

how's redbubble shirt quality? acceptable for the price?

would all white stan smiths looks gud with this outfit

If you live near a uniqlo check that out, if not target has decent solid tees.

where can I find slim black jeans that have holes at the knees?

how will that make my dick grow