Post the brands you own most of

post the brands you own most of

>stone island
>reigning champ
>adidas
>uniqlo
>our legacy

bonus: give advice to others what other brands they might like based on their list

any other hypebeast meme wear

kek

thrift
diy
nike

Brand I own the most of:
>Givenchy.

OP, drop the adidas primarily. The other brands are quite basic and don't require any guts. Find something outside of your comfort zone.

levi
uniqlo

other than that, i own like 1 thing from 100 different brands

Visvim
EG
Tracksmith cuz the tees are so nice

>new balance
>Levi's
>GAP
Don't own too much from any other too

rick owens its what i usually wear

>being a brand whore

Norse Projects
Our Legacy
Acne/A.P.C./Common Cucks/Adidas/Nike/NB are all on shared 3rd with 1 each

stupid pooh saying this to me

rick owens raf simons

beat me to it you dirty memer

Rick
Uniqlo
Thrift

>Uniqlo
>Reigning Champ

>Hypebeast

what the fuck are you smoking

>Palace Skateboards
>Champion
>Uniqlo
>Vans
>Reebok

Fred Perry. By far.

>owning givenchy
>telling other people what they should wear
wew lad

rick
julius
nike
uniqlo

SLP
Sandro
April77
Club Monaco

>reigning champ
>brooks brothers
>naked & famous
>raf
>adidas
>James Perse

acne
kka
julius
damir

I think the brand I own the most of is Ralph Lauren just because I have shirts and polos I wear for my internship, most of which have been hand me downs, and I recently bought a pair of Chinos they had on sale which were pretty nice. Also two crewnecks that I actually really like

I have a bit of clothing from Fossil when they made clothes, two pairs of chinos and three shirts I just like.

Most of my shoes are vans because I've been wearing them since high school. Got a pair of Sk8 His last summer which I do like and I might get a grey pair before the semester starts and wear those to shit before I move into CPs and just have a pair of vans as beaters for yard work and stuff.

All my denim is Levi's, working on replacing one pair right now because they fit impossibly tight even though all 3 are 511s

Right now I'm going through a process of contemplating what I really want to keep and will serve me a purpose going forward and I have a general idea of which pieces I really like and then start by upping the quality on some pieces and then maybe flirting with some more out there stuff. Generally I'm interested in Norse Projects and Rag & Bone, but SLP and Lemaire also are pretty interesting. I think the general look I'm going for is sort of an elegant minimal vibe, but with a bit of a punk edge to it.

yohji
o
h
j
i

second is isabel benenato i guess, i don't buy that much stuff from the same designers

Uniqlo
Dockers
J Crew
Soft Star
I wish I could buy more interesting clothes, but it's hard to find manlet stuff that isn't business-casual in the states. I don't know of any competent tailors where I live, which makes it even worse.

>it's hard to find manlet stuff that isn't business-casual in the states
japanese fashion was made for you m8

RAF SIMONS
RICK OWENS

kinda just getting into fashun so rn all i wear is
>banana republic
>puma
>bape
>adidas
>h&m x balman
>zara

thinking about getting some new kicks cuz rn all i wear is my old pair of red chucks

are you new
theres faster and more convenient ways to display information you know

The Basement starter kit

ua, adidas, converse

no big logo hype

our legacy and acne are the only brands that i own more than 5 articles from (disregarding h&m where i buy socks and some underwear)

>rick
>bbs

uniqlo
adidas
thrift

I'm poor