Buy/sell/trade thread

Buy/sell/trade thread

I need money to buy a gun; someone take these fucking boots off my hands, they don't fucking fit me, and they've never been worn once.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/users/16897-pdrol/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/68155-jakeregele/wardrobe
grailed.com/listings/752631-headporter-headporter-peak-hock-wallet
grailed.com/listings/751112-bogear-technical-messenger
grailed.com/listings/769807-Adidas-Vintage-Windbreaker
grailed.com/listings/769819-Hi-Tec-Vintage-Anorak
grailed.com/listings/758365
grailed.com/listings/768832
grailed.com/users/22311-gc/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/264366-ryanwee090/wardrobe
grailed.com/listings/743442
grailed.com/users/45857-flix/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/myitems/43403
grailed.com/users/myitems/174436
grailed.com/listings/770460-Comme-Des-Garcons-Homme-Plus-SS06-Rolling-Stones-Trousers
grailed.com/listings/769656-Yohji-Yamamoto-Pour-Homme-AW05-Trousers
grailed.com/listings/653165-Lee-Lee-101-Logger
grailed.com/users/2565-keggy/wardrobe
etsy.com/shop/SpaceBatMemorial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give me money

What size fampai?

grailed.com/users/16897-pdrol/wardrobe

April 77
Alden
Acne
Rag & Bone
Robert Geller
Todd Snyder
Nonnative
Reigning Champ
Lounge Lizard
Oliver Peoples
Wings + Horns

pls buy senpai

grailed.com/users/68155-jakeregele/wardrobe

rick and preme

overpriced rick owens runners?

>headporter wallet
grailed.com/listings/752631-headporter-headporter-peak-hock-wallet

>messenger bag with a patch
grailed.com/listings/751112-bogear-technical-messenger

need money for school guys
offers welcum in my ass

Price ?

$120

W2c

Selling some old shit

grailed.com/listings/769807-Adidas-Vintage-Windbreaker

1/2

2/2
grailed.com/listings/769819-Hi-Tec-Vintage-Anorak

Feel free to send offers on both

What's the size faympai?

your love is fading

grailed.com/listings/758365
^shirt in the picture

grailed.com/listings/768832
^new black vans for $20

someone pls purchase I'll work with you on price

scumwave af

grailed.com/users/22311-gc/wardrobe

Selling all sorts of stuff.

They're "Era" not "Authentic"

$40 for both including shipping to europe

what size you goofball

y-3 qasa anyone?
size 11.5-12.5

gotta fund my uni accommodation in L O N D O N

grailed.com/users/264366-ryanwee090/wardrobe

nice dress

Selling Julius_7 black cargos from S/S13 size JP2 (equivalent to a waist 30) like new.
grailed.com/listings/743442

No trades, but reasonable offers will be considered.

Also selling a RO black short sleeves tee from this season [M], a CK siqq bomber jacket [S-M] and Dr. Martens 1461 Mono [US11].
and will be adding some more jawnz. grailed.com/users/45857-flix/wardrobe

bump

bumpuqurque, nm

Can i see it on familino?

ZAYUM ZANIEL

Buy my things
grailed.com/users/myitems/43403

wheres that gif from?

Those arn't VANS. Looks just the same though.

Sure, not home now but will take pics in a couple hours.

a game called Earthbound

grailed.com/users/myitems/174436

bump

cdgh+ ss06 rolling stones trousers
grailed.com/listings/770460-Comme-Des-Garcons-Homme-Plus-SS06-Rolling-Stones-Trousers

yyph aw05 trousers
grailed.com/listings/769656-Yohji-Yamamoto-Pour-Homme-AW05-Trousers

offers only. the prices in the page are not the actual asking price. will accept lower amounts for Veeky Forumsggots ;)

eu42 550$ hmu

Someone buy these pants off of me, will cut you a deal.

>grailed.com/listings/653165-Lee-Lee-101-Logger

LISA: the painful
Don't listen to the other fuccboi

/k/ here what kinda gun you buying?

buy my wares, senpai

HOT MEMES
Discounts for effay senpai

Raf Velcros
Black Qasas
BNIB Geobaskets
Alexander Wang
Damir Doma
Dior
grailed.com/users/2565-keggy/wardrobe

b u m p

So a guy contacted me on grailed with an offer above the set price and his account has 0 Grails bought and sold, also he asked if we could meet up, i'm gonna get mugged right?

ur prices are delusional lad

$43 FOR A THRIFTED RAG

EVEN DISCOUNTED FROM $60

KEK

END YOUR LFIE

Looking for a preme box logo, size m
grey or red would be nice
>please dont kill my wallet senpai

just buy a fake one

Sorry I forgot to check in on my own thread; that other guy up there is just some cock smooch pretending to be me.
Size is 10.5 UK Men's, and I haven't decided on a price yet; sweet talk me.
K-kate? I luv u, text me.
A maverick 88 to begin with, because I'm an absolute poorfag, and I need to get a gun FAST because the fire is rising quickly. Though my cool uncle has a beautiful normal Springfield 1911 AND a Springfield compact ultra 1911; one or both of which I believe he may be gifting to me soon. I'm only just turning 20, so I can't buy a handgun from an official retailer or CC yet. And then, once I save up some more money, I'll be putting it towards a quality rifle.

Oh, and I'm getting that maverick with a pistol grip; just to throw in that perfecting dash of teenage angst and edginess.

Pistol grips are pretty worthless honestly. I get that you made an edgy joke, because you probably like the look of the shotgun with a pistol grip(PG), it does look cool....but a pump action shotgun is so versatile that a PG ruins it. Can't take that thing hunting, or skeet shooting.

Just my opinion as a shotgun guy. Pick up a full length stock used, just to have. That way you can make the shotgun versatile again.

Good first gun otherwise.

Yeah I realize that I'm losing almost all functionality just to look like I could be in Termantor or about to shoot some kids in a school cafeteria. However it seems like one field that doesn't lose too much from a pistol grip is home defense; and that and the occasional trip to the range is all I'll be using it for. I know the egronomics of it might be a bit better with the full stock, especially if someone manages to grab hold of it or something. But I've got a decently sized house that's mostly comprised of tight rooms and corridors, and it seems like the pistol grip is just infinitely more comfortable and natural in those types of settings. If I were to go hunting, or shoot some skeet some place besides my gym sock; the friend I'd be going with is a literal millionaire, and had a fully stocked arsenal I'd be able to borrow from.
But I definitely agree; the full stock is supreme in 9 out of 10 situations. I'll definitely purchase one too. I built shit all the time, so I'm sure switching it out wouldn't be a challenge whatsoever.
One of my biggest worries about the pistol grip is that it seems like you could just blow the fuck out of your wrist with all the recoil going there as opposed to your shoulder like any other shotgun. As I said though; I'm a poorfag at the moment, so I definitely won't be blowing through piles of ammo at the range or anything. Any suggestions on what rifle I should look at after this?

Why is it that whenever someone is selling used shit they want way too much for it? I mean, I get that it's worth something to you, but also it's practically never the exact thing a potential buyer is looking for and the fact that some other fag has already used it means that it isn't worth nearly as much as I would willingly buy it for.

There are some things that hold their value, but clothes aren't a part of that category. If you expect me to buy your used shoes, I'll pay like ten bucks for them. I wear 10.5 btw

The recoil certainly isn't pleasant with a PG, but if you lean into it you'll survive.

I would definitely try and cop an AR-15 before Hillary gets into office and bans them.

/k/'s poorfag starter rifle is the Mosin Nagant, cheap old Russian surplus rifles.

If you haven't already browse /k/

>Why is it that whenever someone is selling used shit they want way too much for it?

Come on rabbi, obviously they are trying to maximize profit. Quite simple.

Will you sell the shoes for $120?

Want to buy a really cool jacket that's guaranteed to get you lotsa hot chicks? Well, here's what you've been wishing for.
Size medium. Asking $243.

>Implying you wouldn't pay upwards of 100 USD for this if it dropped as part of a throwback Adidas Originals collection.

dude they're windbreakers a bum would wear get real

some of the higher prices, like the wings + horns sneakers, I'm going to lower as the weeks pass to bump the listing. If you're interested in anything send me offers

lol no way, that other guy was fucking with you. Retail value was like $550, and I bought them on sale for like $400.
As I said they're in literal perfect condition, never been worn. Also they came out a while ago, and I this is the last pair of this color way I can find anywhere online, although there's a few pairs of it's disgusting neon green and brown little brother floating around if that's your thing.

spotted the newfag, gtfo this is how this works and it always has been

Is this chick famous at all? Or just a random beauty with a great hat?

etsy.com/shop/SpaceBatMemorial

For older stuff.

Hype items sell waaay above retail. Think lang OG bondage jackets. It doesnt happen often but clothing can hold up value well. You're looking at it just as a garment to wear, some people see it as "art" worth collecting.