post da coolest fits you've seen on here

doop is my favorite boy
i hope he sees this

what happened to blondie? haven't seen him in waywt threads for a while

post more blondie

ID on shoes?

theyre really beat up cps doopie said

I like it. Any pictures from the back?

The fuck is with those clown shoes trying to be regular shoes?

god dammit

i dig whatever room this dude is in.

how tall are you? 6'4?

stop encouraging him

From the back

huck thread?

god i hate this faggot

my fv

mmmmmmmm i feel its more because hes really attractive and less his fit because the jeans look a lil bit janky

i will never be a tekken 2 woman

i see you :)

Hahahahah that old couple looking at him, siq fit though

it feels as they like it

i just creamed

Not you again, I dont know whether its b8 or just and idiot teenager

w2c those tech runners

huck the cuck

You want square boobs and ass with pixelated body?

>look mom I posted it again

can't cuck the huck

this is indisputably the best airport ever

The industry knows paparazzi will take photos so they capitalize on it.

>Earl
>Pink Floyd
What a pleb

W2c pants though

is that narita international? I was there a year ago, it seemed outdated as fuck but extremely effay

that's what i said...
but then you see him post hundreds of weirdly consistent fits for a year and you start liking him
(seriously, how many clothes does he have?)

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to farm an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements รก la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion afficianados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

straw tho

it's not a cringe thread m8

You've got it all wrong desu. There's no binary logic of light and dark going on in that killer's outfit; it is rather a metatextual iteration of Veeky Forums itself. His hairstyle eschews memes of young Leo's and buzzes, in favour of gelled-straight back and up we haven't even broken ground on yet. The no-brand Wal-Mart-tier hooded sweatshirt subverts American Apparel tropes of unbranded brands in the most authentic, pre-ironic way possible. Same with the tee. The fact that our boy over there accentuates his manlet status with a too-long top and pants tucked into too-high high tops undercuts the notion of an ideal fashion type, which only could be surpassed by a commitment to obesity. The pleather, Rick-esque sneakers are a slap in the face to every fuckboy on the board who's spent his hard-earned NEET money on shoes that could have been called fashionable in 2011. It is too high-level for any of your pretense to understanding. Praise Kek

piss shoes

Anyone have the picture with the guy wearing the komono and rafadidas

maybe, I meant to write "airport fit" though

wtc jeans?

horrible fit

Nice

american apparel

As an actual circus history student I just have to call out your obvious lack of clown knowledge.

Starting from the ground up:
>Dirty shit shoes
>Socks don't match pants, or create any contrast, just off-color. Tryhard/Laziness combo is apparent.
>pants much too short (without showing off any interesting shoe/sock combo)
>sweatshirt tucked into pants... really dude?
>Japanshit strewn about on the wall add a degree of weeaboo faggotry, while black and white photos add a serial killer-esque overtone to your depressing backdrop.
>Sweatshirt 2 sizes 2 big. Ironic 90s look? Looks like shit. You probably paid 90$ for a piece of trash with horrible art.
>Fix gear road bike: You don't ride judging by the minimal wear, and your scrawny legs.
>Face covered. Only good thing about this pic. Ugly fuck.

Good news is, if they were trying to look like a massive faggot, they succeeded.

FUCK THPREME

every fit you've seen here in one picture

I'll agree with that

also this one is great

and this

just because an asian wears it doesn't mean it's good
these are all justin bieber tier gutter trash

But that t shirt costed 350$!

how is this good

Agreed. I don't like his style but at least he knows what he likes to wear

Who is this?

fuckin siq

>rooftop Korean

W2C jacket pls

it has nothing to do with them being asian lol. just look at the fits, all of the pieces they're wearing vibe off each other very well. they all just click together.

if you can't recognize that then you have no idea what you're talking about.

also the fact that you even mentioned Justin beiber shows me how much of a fucking neck beard you actually are hahaha fucking loser

>vibe off each other
really? cause all i see is expensive trendy shit haphazardly tossed together

not an ounce of creativity or subtlety to these. just full on fuccboi, looks like they got dressed in the dark

ffs they don't even pick the acceptable expensive shit. nigga had to buy clearance colorway raf stans, other fag obviously couldn't even afford a new order hoodie in his size. you can't be serious with this shit. it already looks tacky, tell me these won't look super dated in a couple years.

pure cancer. oh and stop making those cringeworthy k-pop fashion threads too, my iq is suffering

The jawline of a Greek statue.

BANGING ON MY CHETHT

THOSE PANTS MADE ME THROW UP IN MY MOUTH

>being this poor

kill urself my man

you get em doopie :)))))

>interesting shoe/sock combo
I don't like OF either but seriously? faggot detected

IM A APE

>when you realize that fashion is more about the setting than the clothes

wtc pants??

where in Netherlands?

disgusting, this board is a joke

If you do not find those clothes ridiculously bad then you do not know what you are talking about

pmt

not everyone is a fat neat like you bruv

>neat
stop posting from your phone you fuck

w2c hospital mask

he'd be more effay if he was squatting.

that's just gross

please be bait

lurk more newfriend

broke student core

Hospital

t. Kanye