Veeky Forums are there any red flags with that my girlfriend looks like this all of a sudden...

Veeky Forums are there any red flags with that my girlfriend looks like this all of a sudden? She used to dress more modestly and rock long hair.

shes changing her look, why does there have to be any red flags?

she a ho

This. Dump her and get a nice Muslim girl

She wants to look like she wants the d, which probably means she wants the d from other men

I don't know. Feels odd.
She is open about sex, so she tells me what she likes and what she wants to in bed all the time. If she wanted other men's cock, she would discuss it with me.

wait till she changes her hair color and gets problem glasses and encroaches a onesided open relationship.

Maybe it's because it's summer or maybe she has lost all hope in the traditional concept of feminity, started questioning all things she used to believe in, has fallen into a nihilistic void of despair and is trying to fill this lack of purpose with hedonism and superficial rebellion.

She's in heat for nigger dick

Guess you could talk to her?

nah shitposting on Veeky Forums will do the trick

I don't think she had a black boyfriend/sex partner not she wants to
You need to approach that accurately. To this point she just asked me if I like how she looks and I said that she looks gorgeous.

>If she wanted other men's cock, she would discuss it with me.
>being THIS naive

NIGGA IS YOU SERIOUS?
>If she wanted other men's cock, she would discuss it with me
ARE YOU THAT FUCKING NAIVE, SHE'S PROBABLY GETTING MAD NIGGA D AND SHE'S JUST LIKE "No baby, I only love you, let's go get food." AND YOU BELIEVE HER.

But seriously, we have an agreement to openly discuss sexuality and feelings. So well so far. All kinky stuff we wanted to try, we negotiated about.

>negotiated

Lol okay Christian Grey

>she has lost all hope in the traditional concept of feminity, started questioning all things she used to believe in, has fallen into a nihilistic void of despair and is trying to fill this lack of purpose with hedonism and superficial rebellion.

DAMN

BDSM is not off the list, can't disagree with that.
He might have a point, but she's 22 and not a teen girl with a desire to rebel.

You are getting cucked with no survivors.

Tonight before the sleep she was reading "Sexual Personae" by Camille Paglia. Look that up, some feminist stuff. What's going on?

Yeah, she's a hoe. Give her to me user. I'll take her off your hands.

ignore the alt-right trolls OP

Your gf is fine to dress how she wants. Embrace her style and accept it.

If you take the bait and start accusing her of being slutty, that is faster road to getting dumped than "being a cuck".

This. Nothing makes a girl leave faster than insecurities, she'll run from those more than she'll just leave for another man.

22? Proceed with caution friendo. My last relationship was with a girl I met when she was 20, who acted well beyond her years. Stuck it out through 22 but it was a roller coaster and not worth the effort. Not really any more stable than a teenager in all honesty. Lesson learned for me.

But since this is Veeky Forums after all, I'll add that she wasn't all that effay. Pretty attractive but annoyingly vain with Instagram and the sort. Leggings 100% of the time. But with her perky young-20s bum, I didn't mind. Since we split she's taken on a thing for short billed hats and tank tops. Bullet dodged.

>accuse her of being slutty
I'd never do that. I respect her greatly and show my support to her in every way I can.
>Your gf is fine to dress how she wants. Embrace her style and accept it.
I actually like how she looks now and complimented her on looking gorgeous, even bought flowers and gave it her with breakfast yesterday. I don't feel insecure, just surprised by the rapid style change. I didn't openly ask her why she has changed her look, because I don't know how conversation would go to be honest.

I hope you get pozzed, cuck

/thread

There are several clear possibilities:
1)She got tired of her look and decided to get a new one. That happens with women;
2)She wants to get more attention from you;
3)She wants to get more attention from other men;
4)She might have changed her style for a particular man - maybe for you to relive your lust and attraction, maybe for her lover's preference. The former being more probable, since you are open about sex;
5)Given she reads Paglia, maybe she decided to explore the power of female sexuality and get more empowered, sexually aggressive, independent look
6)She has emotional void that she tries to fill with a physical shift.

T-this. can't think of any other reasons...

That's fine as long as it's Paglia, she's actually non-insane. It's to the point other feminists REEEEEEE over her calling herself a feminist.

She's a Stanley Steemer, Carpet Cleaner, bro.

Uh you might want to burn that shit or dump her.

Paglia is based.

women can't into introspection

Dump the ho if your balls aren't shrunk yet

heed the clearer non-troll advice in this thread.

but also don't pedestalize her and stand up for yourself. ie if she does wack shit call her out on it and deal with it from there on. Don't be passive.

Thirding this, Paglia is not a red flag.

Yeah, she probably doesnt even want to get food. That lying slut

Insightful perspective: the post

hello cuckness my old friend....

Took a time to look through the book and author. Doesn't come off as a furious men-hater or feminazi.

SHE'S A B A S I C B I T C H SENPAI

Maybe you should ask her. Shes your gf not your mom

your girlfriend seems fine dude. you on the other hand seem like a complete insecure faggot shitcunt. asking Veeky Forums whether x outfit or x author is a red flag? no idea what she sees in a walking, breathing embarrassment like you. consider yourself lucky.

>shes changing her look, why does there have to be any red flags?

Look changes in a spouse are almost certainly a sign of infidelity. With a gf as a younger person? I don't know.

>insecure

You ever wonder why people are jealous if jealousy is such an unattractive trait?
The reason is people really are pretty shit and prone to cheat. Generation upon generation of jealous men ensured their jealous genes made it this far by keeping foxes out of their hen-house.

your statement of jealousy being an inherently unattractive trait is clearly wrong aswell. just because you perceive it like that and society paints jealousy as an unattractive trait does not mean it is an unattractive trait to everyone. some people get off on it. I know entire relationships that merely revolve around making their partner jealous.

furthermore you have the most ridiculous, middle-school tier understanding of evolution and biology in general and you should most definitely stop fucking posting right now and read at least a hundred books before you come back.

>Doesn't come off as a furious men-hater or feminazi.
That's why the others hate her, she legit says shit like "civilization is inherently male" and "a lot of rapes are clearly the result of women's total disregard for their own safety, nobody would call you anything but a dumbass for leaving your wallet on a park bench and then expecting it to still be there next week, even though you'd be perfectly within your legal rights to. We need to stop banging on about rape to make any progress in this movement".

Nooooooooo

>your statement of jealousy being an inherently unattractive trait is clearly wrong aswell...

Fair enough.

>furthermore you have...

Not an argument.

That's like really based. How come feminism turned to shit from a noble movement.

you two are borderline retarded

you're alright

>Uh Oh!
>That's like
>U kno like..
>Like
>Real based n shit

It's already disgusting when people TALK that way, but when you actually spell out a fucking like for a post on a mongolian tapestry board you honestly need to take a fucking hike.

Also, questions end with question marks you fucking dunce.

What's the matter, darling? Are you by any chance triggered?

>a lot of rapes are clearly the result of women's total disregard for their own safety
Come on, is she just going to remove all agency from the actual rapist?

I think that's not what she meant. She meant than sometimes women are asking for it.

No. We should pay attention to how ridiculous "rape charges" and rape incidents often are.