HAIR INSPO THREAD

other hair inspo thread derailed completely lets try again

more of this type of style please

xD

Dumping my folder

is my hair Veeky Forums?

its very Veeky Forumsggot

It's not but less so than the retarded expression

If I continue to grow my hair out, will it end up similar to this?

Either way please continue to grow it out

daily hair inspo, take notes pals

Thanks user, will do. I've been debating cutting it for a while, I feel like I've been stuck in the awkward phase for months.

Stop shampooing so much

mmoths

Are you George Michael?

I shaved it all off instead, easier
maybe

I tought this was the king at first

10 out of fucking 10

hey Veeky Forums,

im about to go get a haircut and i really need some advice. So I've been working on this hair for like 2 months with my last haircut being short on the sides and not touching the front with bring down the volume at the middle of the top of my head since my hair gets hella wavy. So wavy that my hair might as well be speed bumps since my hair feels thick and I maintain it with pomade. How would I be able to straighten my hair out since last time I went to the barber, they said that a keratin treatment would fuck up my hair. I just don't know if that would be the case with a blowout. something else that is pretty fucked is that the hair on my neck grows out weird which is usually the indication that I really need a haircut without having weird ass hair.

In general, can I get some suggestions on what to get or possibly find a way to get 1 and 2 and potentially get 4 in a perfect world? I really like 3 as well.

So I've been trying to find a leave-in conditioner that suits me. I have straight, brown hair that's pretty thick and sometimes gets too big because it's frizzy. I've had this problem all my life. I've noticed that not washing my hair for a bit makes the oils built up and keeps my hair down, making it look much better.

Is there any conditioner that would serve as a substitute for this? To keep my hair down, instead of it looking so big and frizzy all the time? I use pomade to this effect, but that's only temporary and not a good substitute.

so cute :(

I feel like I have very similar hair to Thom Yorke, if not a little thicker. I have the same high ass hairline/big forehead, not balding it's been in the same spot for as long as I can remember. I'm growing it out from having like a 1 on the sides/back and three inches on the top, which was ultimately a mistake because my head is shaped kinda weird. Would hair like this look any good on me or is there something else I should try. Doing no-poo too btw

kingen

How do I /lamacore/ Veeky Forums?

>kingen

? what

Conan?

the guy in the picture

Bleach inspo

>you will never be Keith in the midst of a crippling heroin addiction

i keep seeing this pic but this hair is so dope....

amazing

G O A L S

Is it acceptable for non asians to bleach their hair

Stop asking this question and just do it you insecure faggot

Acceptable? Yeah, so

who dat

non-asians were doing it decades before asians started doing it...

>tfw thick hair that grows super slowly
I just buzz it because until it grows to a decent length it looks ugly as fuck

Know this feel, but i dont care about having an ugly hair, ill let it grow

Icey blouie

Wish I could get my hair like this. My hair is too bloody thick.

>hair will never be thick or straight enough for this to look good on me
why live

been growing for about 8 months do i keep going or cut off ?

More inspo