I'm going out tonight, how does my suit look? I'm going for a sort of smart-casual look...

I'm going out tonight, how does my suit look? I'm going for a sort of smart-casual look, but I think I might look a little too formal.

why are you walking towards the camera?

i needed to see what it looked like when i was walking, so i let my mom take a quick pic to see the result

You look pretty good. Just wondering if you'll be wearing a blazer or not, if not that wouldn't look good

Why are American kitchens so ugly

what will the weather be like? if it'll be cold out you might want something a bit heavier

depends on what the rest of the day youll do

Lose the tie unless you wear a jacket.

You're a bit young for a tie anyway.

ugly break on the right side of the pic
try pulling your pants up a bit

try a different tie knot

reminding me of Trump

Your shirts arms are too short.
It's also way to formal. I'd go with brown or grey if you're going on a date.

The lighter the color the more casual it is basically.

where are you going to ?

Might be a bit cold out. Better bring a jacket.

Because you designed them, faggot

I'd skip the tie and unbutton the top two buttons on your shirt.

If you want to be more casual, I'd go for a light blue shirt instead of white, and grey/navy/brown trousers instead.

Get a thin black tie and make sure your long sleeve shirt isn't loose. Thank whoever ironed your pants but slap the idiot who left his shirt on the bedroom floor. Also how fast can you grow a mustache?

It looks a little formal but overall it's nice. These 2 fits look sorta ok to me but dunno if they're your style.

How tall are you?

you look like a slinky slank fuck I'd barrel in to public to assert erotic dominance

why are you standing like that

No belt ? Looks pretty good, skip the tie maybe

Why is he walking toward the camera?!?!?

Shirt to smal, ugly sqare toe shoes, in general way to formal for smart casual and get a new kitchen fag

and iron the godamit shirt also pants are slightly to long

gon fuck you up

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

>dont talk to me or my son ever again

^shut the fuck up

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
shut up OP you summer fuck

begone whore