Lunarcore thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/2eurut/the_ultimate_guide_to_lunarwear_and_space_fashion/
herrurst.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IS DEAD
S

D
E
A
D

Palladiums are a good beginner shoe for lunar.

2/3

3/3

I really think about buying them. They are kind of cheap on amazon. Also: cop or not?

not OP but Palladiums fit better and are more comfortable than any boot I've ever worn AND can handle so much abuse. I have used a pair of baggys as hiking boots for ~3-4 years now and they are still alive, only wore out the insole.

Please stop posting Palladiums in Lunarcore threads. They are not lunar, not in the slightest. Shoes are the most important part of a Lunarcore fit and Palladiums are just too normal.

Better compared to the Vans in the OP.

no, not at all. OP is fine, even with the boring soles.
That picture is very cringe by the way. He is standing like a faggot. You can't go to space with that posture.

Instead of whining post some lunar shoes if you want.

obligatory

if you want to experiment with colors

cheap if you can find them

jacket + gloves is lunar af

w2c that t shirt? Looks dopey.

no

Gloves not, jacket kind of. Looks decent.

Thanks my friend, even if something is wrong with them that would be okay for a shoe i only pay like 50$ for.

Why is too normal bad if the overall look is allright. Please explain this to me, i want to understand your point.

Where's that meme that shows all those autistic men taking selfies while wearing Gosling's uniform?

The problem with Palladiums is that there is nothing lunar about them. Not the materials, not the silhouette, not the soles. Maybe the color, but then you might as well use any other white/grey shoe. You want big/uncommon soles that you could walk on the moon with, uncommon fabrics suited for space travelling etc.

Lunarcore is astronaut _inspired_ and not a copy, and you do not need to wear actual astronaut boots. But the shoes are usually what separates Lunarcore fits from regular fits.

You clearly have no idea what Lunarcore is about and where it draws inspiration from and I suggest you stop posting about things you don't understand.

well then have fun with your ghostbusters autism shoe fits.

This.
I think many people already do.

Recommend me a pair that you would get under 150$. Thanks.

Actually, he is right.
Check this mfa guide so you too can understand Lunarcore.

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/2eurut/the_ultimate_guide_to_lunarwear_and_space_fashion/

Palladiums are not lunarcore and neither are random jumpsuits. You can stretch it and be inspired if you don't want to actually look like an astronaut, but explained it very well. Either you do Lunarcore or you wear your own style that might be similar, but if you don't want to wear Lunarcore shoes don't spam Lunarcore threads with ugly shitshoes.

Why are you so mad though? You don't have to take part in all the memes if you can't afford it. Palladiums for Lunarcore are the "oh this looks cool let's find the cheapest and shittiest way to "somehow" be able to post my fits in this thread" approach.

Okay so this is from your recommended guide. I am confused now.

It's a collection of user-submitted photos and infographics. The guy who wrote the guide did not choose the Palladiums. The other 3 shoes are very lunar, Palladiums not so much.

But just stop throwing a tantrum because you can't be in our "special secret club". You can also wear Palladiums and do Lunarcore fits, nobody is keeping you from doing that. They will just not be very lunar, so stop flooding your thread with nothing but Palladiums (all the white models you could find on their website).

Sorry i am not op, i just wanted to know why they are appearing in this guide. So thanks for your help.

>Check this mfa guide so you too can understand Lunarcore.
This is what you call trickle down aesthetics. First you have the source of inspiration, then comes the looks derived from it by the initial content creators, then people on this board see the result, don't fully understand it, repost some of it and dilute and mix it further and further and eventually it ends up on reddit where they make guides about something they haven't got the faintest idea about.

name of the lunarcore guy that is in most of the pics?

herrurst.com/

I was the first to post the Palladiums.

I agree that there are much better shoes for the aesthetic. However I stated that they are a good beginner item to get considering the price. Then as you get more into it and get nicer shoes you either phase them out or use them as beaters.

Also

>you can't go to space with that posture

Marxman or nah?

the other day I was looking at these, now maybe 2 weeks later, I looked at them again, and was unsure-thinking maybe not

For the others, honestly just my opinion, lunarcore is probably not the best way to recieve complements, honestly I think the best way is to just look like a basic bitch, black with other pleb black
basically tumblr.

yeah, I'm just trying to find alternatives to boots. Might do some flyknits for some trainers.

>not the best way to recieve complements

Just kill yourself.

Really, do us all the favor.

getting a compliment is always better than dressing like a retard :)
saying as someone with ricks

using 'ricks' makes it clear you are totally clueless

again please kill yourself

lol

as long as there's a moon lunarcore won't die

>too normal
>actual astronauts literally wore leather boots painted white

well so wear "leather boots painted white". have fun with your realistic vintage astronaut cosplay, lunarcore takes inspiration from actually interesting shoes, like pic related.

might as well wear crocs and say "they are painted white so they are lunarcore"

H A S N E V E R L I V E D
A
S

N
E
V
E
R

L
I
V
E
D

Please shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you're talking about. Enjoy your astronaut cosplay somewhere else and don't forget your drive jacket, we don't need that here either.

you don't know what "inspiration" means, right? i just told you exactly what you told me. also i never mentioned a drive jacket, but i wouldnt be suprised if you did because "le astronauts wore jackets too"

drive jacket fits the lunar mood quite a bit though.

>reddit
disregard opinion

The Drive jacket does not fit lunar core one bit. You are inspired by something else, it's clearly not what lunarcore is about and must be from that awful reddit guide.

perhaps a harsh reminder to all of us.

we don't look cool

shiny white jacket with awkward proportions.
lunarcore is just an idea, you don't have to stick to rules that someone invented LMAO

Pale urbantechcore

>3 layer tech mountain boots

your feet will be drowning in sweat if you wore these regularly. and your ankles would be fucked

It's amazing how lunar managed to go the whole lifecycle, from conception to bastardization, without anyone other than poet ( and I guess if you count knoch) making a decent fit out of it.

The concept was too abstract for most to grasp, even though it really is not that complicated.

It is not as straight foward/ruled compared to pale, loose, slacker, prep, and other core/waves.

It has more imagination as an element to it, which is something most of Veeky Forums lack.

It takes confidence to dress lunarcore and with the average wardrobe you really can't do it. You will most likely need to buy pieces to get a good fit and the items that do fit to the theme are usually hard to find and expensive.

The average meme-following Veeky Forums lurker wont bother paying a lot of money for fits that they wont feel comfortable in.

Just like any other style that isn't dressing like a normal teenager and calling it "slacker" or whatever.

Haven't seen one of these in a while. I don't have much but ill give what I've got.

goofy as fuck

this winter i was thinking about copping this. but it's something like 700$ so i just got a second tyvek zip up

poet was always pretty cringe. his stories were just as bad as his fits

he pretty much ruined the whole thing himself by encouraging people to use some stupid blanket term for creative outfits

H&M had these dope tight cargo pants in a creme color. Totally should have bought them

It's what I wear when I trade cryptocoins.

Nice job derailing the thread. Couldn't have done it better myself.

desu season 1's were more lunar.

forgot pic

Nothing wrong with having a blanket term. Outfits inspired by space and space scifi = lunarcore. Simple. What gets stupid is when people try to make a rigid definition of it and say something is or is not "lunar", and start idiotic arguments about whether individual pieces fit or not.

lame

saw a guy wearing these last night, not a fan

Cool infographic. Thanks, dude.