Sunglasses gen

What sunglasses are Veeky Forums? Which ones do you ACTUALLY wear? What's your grail for shades?

Pic related, my grail.
I wear caravans but I'm saving for pic related since oliver peoples started making them again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SSCS1itAPXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arnold shades

Come on Veeky Forumsm

Bump for eye protection

who the fuck (not autisitc) wears sunglasses?
are your eyes really that weak?
protip for you: go outside and look in the sun
you dont need fucking sunglasses if your eyes are durable
unless you want to be another cuck who wears glasses because its le faschunabl

>not triggered

Try again
Shoo shoo eye health goblin

Shoo shoo not for you

actually need this. I want a good pair I am tall 6'4" and need a pair to fit my longer face, what to cop??

Thanks user.

I got my self clubmasters

Should I cop

Maybe. Why are you asking? If it's a question of style, asking may have already disqualified you.

Sunglasses are a personal thing, you don't look to others on matters of style unless you are looking to emulate. You do, however, ask about quality vs price so if that's what you're doing, yes, cop.

Oliver Peoples Victory in gold/cognac is what the picture is. Clubmasters, wayfarers, holbrooks, are all styles that fit most face shapes well. Wayfarers can be a very good entry pair. Go into a sunglass hut and try on different styles. Ignore brand and don't purchase anything that day. If something really clicks with you when you see it in the mirror, wait a week and come back and see what you think again. You may like classic teardrop aviators, you may like round Elton Jon shit, whatever it is, make sure it's yours.

I have stopped wearing aviators, and wear clubmasters, mostly because aviators became too feminine.

Drop ones, maybe, but it's all about who's wearing them desu senpai.

However I'll add that glasses that are oversized for your face are definitely feminine so watch out for that, too. Unless going for humor

w2c similar

Ray ban caravan frames

w2c

would caravans be big enough? havent tried them but i was under the impression they were smaller

Aviators are far more manly than Clubmasters.

Aviators are the classic mans sunglasses. They're pretty much an essential, up there with blue jeans, white tees, and leather jackets.

If you feel like you look feminine wearing them its because you're a bitch.

>fuccboi detected

aviators are pussy glasses. clubmaster are designed to give a more defined masculine appearance, learn your Veeky Forums ffs.

>Aviators are far more manly than Clubmasters.
KEK

browlines are a symbol militant sunglasses ever since first designed. aviators today are worn mostly by IT-girls and MTV kids.

this is some of the weakest bait i've ever seen before

>glasses oversized for your face
Could maybe perhaps a londoner wear them and look somewhat cool?

Wear can I find good quality semi rimless rectangular sunglasses like pic related

There was a pair of sunglasses where the frame was all one continuous piece and it just looped in the front
does anyone know what kind that is

>up there with blue jeans, white tees, and leather jackets
oh my fucking god you couldn't sound any more autistic, go back to /mfa. Don't listen to this guy.

Loved the wardrobe in that movie. Really great stuff

jesus pretty girls with long hair can wear anything.
like, a tin foil hat would still look cute on her

I have these in black

Where are his eyebrows?

I think they are the same frames. Caravans are bigger than the more modern interpretations, like the Victory frames in my op.

Behind the glasses, as they should always be. Eyebrows above sunglasses make you look like you're surprised all the time.

I guess, but you'd look like you're stuck in the past or confused. Honestly the aviators probably look feminine now because so many short bitch hipsters are wearing them, too, and they look feminine in general and then even more so with the oversized (for them) frames.

Personally, I prefer a more rectangular shape with aviator style, or something along the lines of more defined wayfarers or holbrooks. Not many guys wear sunglass unless they're the cost del mar tech bullshit or hunting type shit with yellow reflections and insecurities in the lens.

Only certain types of men can wear the irregular frames (round, classic aviator, rimless, semi-rimless, etc..) and actually pull it off. And those guys aren't asking if they can, they just wear them.

As I said before, sunglasses are a personal thing. You should try on everything you can and pick the ones that click. I've held and worn many brands and many shapes and the ones that clicked with me are the ones I'm getting. I'm not asking my friends or my girlfriend or a cantonese rhinoplasty gone bad support group message board. They're mine. Not yours.

You decide, senpai.

Think about it this way. They're the first thing people will look at when you have them on. Do you want them to be yours or picked out by someone else?

Awesome, I like the bridge design a lot.

goat, i want some too

Want these acne mustang glasses, anyone own them? kinda on the fence

W2C?

you can get "cobain glasses" off ebay for like $10

Wouldn't buy from acne. Find kurt shades elsewhere

How does that look on you? The bridge looks larger than normal.

mykita x margiela

W2C shirt and trou

like this

youtu.be/SSCS1itAPXA

Can you guys recommend me a style for glasses? I'm blind to fashion

Shit-eyed nigger detected

go to a store that sells sunglasses, try on different shapes and buy whatever you think looks best on you

The problem is I don't really have an eye for what looks good. I'm just indifferent to all of them. So I figured I'd outsource the opinion to some people who make their hobby looking good. Just looking for suggestions famalam

Well if you're indifferent and don't have an eye for it yourself go for something that's kinda normie-core. Rayban wayfarers or club masters will suit you fine.

Usually the salesperson at the store should be able to school you on which glasses you should look at for your head size. Don't let them sell you anything, just go in and try see what's what

Thanks for advice guys

Anyone ever see anything similar to these?

>Taking a hardline stance against blue jeans, white tees, and leather jackets
Who are you trying to prove what to?

win

Yeah they're usually marketed as "active" aviators.

Pro design Denmark

What do you mean by looped in the front

Bump