Is clubbing Veeky Forums?

Clubbing?
No.
Raves?
Yes.
Super underground invite only warehouse raves?
V.

I wouldn't think so

the only people that really go clubbing are people who buy a booth and bottle service and just sit around pretending to be rich and horny ass pizzafaces and cumdumpsters

it's still fun but if you want to be strictly effay and get complimented on your s i c c fade just go to a normal bar. as in, a decently clean and open bar that has live music, moody lights, multiple levels, maybe a patio or a rooftop or balcony. people actually like to hang out and have a smoke and talk about whatever at those bars

anything on either side of that is chad in an untucked dress shirt opening a tab for a bunch of 7s or methmouth mary 'forgetting' to wear a bra so greasy warehouse workers will fuck her throat

that really depends on the club and its clientèle

You don't know what clubbing is

If you're younger than 25 sure

I turn 25 in like 6 months, but still enjoy clubbing from time to time.

wat do?

full rick

Yeah because every club is your shitty brostep/low quality rnb joint, fucking pleb

Clubs in general are lame as fuck. There are exceptions to this rule (looking at you Berlin), but the real Veeky Forums heads will be at the underground warehouse / loft parties in most cities. I like those way more because you actually are able to meet people with the same interests in music and culture as you, not some randos that just happened to pay cover to get into the same overpriced club as you.

Also, in the city I live in, the clubs are basically just rich daddy-money Arabs and Chinese who go and try to flash the most money and attract women by buying bottles and tables. Fuck that.

Yes. No. Sometimes.

Clubbing is a vast fucking thing. If you're going to some shit greasy club for meth addicts then no, it's not fa. If you're going to some shitty place with 'chads' and 'staceys' then no, it's not fa.

But there are many many very fa clubs. They are more prominent in Veeky Forums cities. You just need to know the right places.

Fuck does no one on this board actually leave their houses?

The clientel at undergound warehouse/forest raves are usually just washed up junkies and tumblr girls these days, it used to be way more Veeky Forums than it is now. The only good thing about them now is how easy it is to acquire and drop any kind of psychadelic drug you desire.

>shit forgot text

really depends on the club. Most of the so called bars/clubs with edm music suck. Techno clubs can be /fa

Depends on the city too. Some of the clubs wouldn't even let in your average tumblrina

Berghain is effay af

The rave scene is dying out where I'm from (In Denmark), so that's my experience of it. Went to a couple exclusives in Hamburg and Berlin, and they faced the same problems.

Shit that's bad. It is getting really big in Georgia. There are a few effay techno clubs that have opened up these past years and they are thriving

>and they faced the same problems
No they don't.

I go to Berlin every month to party and if you know the right places (and people) you'll have a very effay time, like even when I put on my most effay fit I still get rejected every now and then

really depends
the warehouse parties around me are fucking awesome
there are enough regular clubs for all the bros and enough edm rave type parties for the tumblr kids so the good parties stay good

you seem like a massive hipster faggot

try jumping into river with a rock, heard its pretty underground zone that none of them cancer hangs out at

I went clubbing many times in Seoul Korea. Anywhere else I've been to in the US doesn't even compare. I think it's fun--isn't the most Veeky Forums thing to have fun? :-)

clubs in france are either for 12-17 fucks that arent allowed to drunk/do anything or rich fuckboys that believe they'll come back home with a qt pie but eally they get nothing because dad money is the only thing they got.
I mean if you're not invited to home parties with like a max of 10 of yo homies and shit it sucks.

so private parties wit homies and max chilling is max Veeky Forums cuz max authenticity

been there, almost as lame as the rest of Berlin

Are you retarded? Have you never even heard of Berghain?

Kinda dumb how people want to use psychs at rave-type events.

I say it depends what city ur in, but def not commercial clubs

I promote for underground garage/grime/bassline nights which Ive been going to for years, go to a lot of uk hiphop, jungle and drum and bass gigs, been to illegal raves

we're lucky in the uk since we've got a great underground scene and drug culture, basically one big cool kids club. the mainstream clubs are full of american hiphop, shuffling house fags and losers going out on the pull

Don't knock it till you've tried it lmao

I've been going to bars/clubs for longer than I can remember, and the only one that I've been to that actually is Veeky Forums is boiler room in Deutschland. I've never been to ministry of sound, but Privilege in Ibiza is a fucking joke.

Underground raves are hit and miss, but mostly miss. All in all I'd say the most Veeky Forums scene is getting loaded on your couch watching 90's movies.

Berlin is fucking lame I've gotten into a lot of venues there and its really tame, full of hipsters. UK's got the best underground scene by far but I've also been to a couple sick squat raves in belguim and portugal

best time to do it, I've dropped bare 2cb this past year at raves, love acid at festivals, and plenty of ket for daily activities

>2016
>German techno scene

Berghain isnt even the best in Berlin.

Eh, I'll pass. I'd rather be comfy or in nature without having to deal with the overwhelming social anxiety.

Guess it just varies from person to person.

>so private parties wit homies and max chilling is max Veeky Forums cuz max authenticity
Agreed.

>I went clubbing many times in Seoul Korea.
I'm considering trying to live in SK for a little bit - worth it?

Probably the most correct answer. Clubs have different characters and different clientele, can't wrap them up into one big group.

A good example: huge fan of the aesthetic of SAX in DC (pictured). Problem is it's a shitshow filled with wannabe rich kids acting like tools. A private party there is amazing, just rolling in there is generally a bad idea.

nice vagina

lol

Do you live in DC? I went toSAX once and left after 15 minutes. That has to be the touchiest place I have ever been

Douchiest

Yep. I had the exact same experience. Went one time, couldn't fucking stand it, left in about 30 minutes (you're clearly smarter than me). Ended up going again when invited to a private event there, was 300x better. Burlesque was still shit, but that's kinda to be expected.

the guy lives in Denmark, why are you talking about Berlin...

>worth it?

Depends what you're looking for, lad.

Would you have a job there or just visiting?

When my exgf asked me to leave her house I left my things with a friend and went backpacking for a couple weeks. Enjoyed it greatly, clubs and hotels or staying in overnight bathhouses and such. Plenty of places to visit on your own or with a qt.

Are you white or Korean? Can you speak any Korean? You're gonna have a better time if you're not brown/Chinese.

White, would likely go for work, and speak no Korean.

May end up just making it a quick visit, now that I'm doing some brief research - don't relish the idea of having to actually live somewhere I don't speak the language for months.

Because people who've been to Berlin and thought it was cool won't ever stop talking about it. I went last winter and this summer, both times I got into the clubs but they were boring/standard at most nights filled with boring people. Went back to a couple after parties the second time I visited and enjoyed the company but thinking back it wasn't actually that fun, I think it's because the people were way too self conscious and trying too hard.

Yes, I went there for uni and found that those who spoke Korean/took Korean classes enjoyed the experience more.

Would you be teaching English, if you planned to work? Your experience is gonna depend on who you work for/what company you go through to get there.

Folks that go there hoping to make money teaching English without any interest in the culture/language generally aren't satisfied. I've heard/read plenty of good and bad about working in Korea. You'll have to do your own research there.

I can tell you, though, that if you're just looking for a short while of a good time, Seoul's absolutely full of nightlife and places to go during the day. Southern Korea, too, where the beaches and more historical sites are if you're willing to travel (it's cheap).

Go to Christiania. If you know the right party then you can go bonkers but creative fashion sense is pretty lame.

Ah, interesting - thanks for the info!

Nah, I'm a lawyer, I'd likely just be doing what I do now from a Korean office. I've more or less had a standing offer to transfer there/other places in Asia if I wanted to for a while.

I'll definitely make it a shorter duration vacation thing, seems better. Seoul seems fun.

Sounds good. I'm hoping I can take my CPA job abroad there, too. International tax ain't gonna get me there, but I'm willing to make that jump with or without a company backing me. Cheers.

It's only Veeky Forums if you go alone and have a bad time.