Round glasses

what brand are these glasses?

Other urls found in this thread:

zackseyes.co.uk/shop/lindberg-9813/
s.aliexpress.com/ANNb67Bj
amazon.com/Agstum-Retro-Round-Prescription-Eyeglass/dp/B00V8IUWJ2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1468680990&sr=8-8&keywords=round metal frames
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn his face is like all nose

bump

Don't do it if you live near/around fucking plebs
I wear pic related right now and if I get another Harry Potter comment I'm gonna kill myself and everybody around me

looking to switch to Persols

what are your glasses tho? i'm specifically looking for those that 'sit' on your nose. i live on an island with ~500 inhabitants so i tend to wear whatever the fuck, the fishermen don't care

yeah I'm retarded and forgot to attach the image

Those are nice
Fishermen are cool

I'm also interested in what glasses those are.
We've had multiple threads on this in the past but no answer.
I hope we get id on it this time.

He looks so stupid with those damn glasses

i hate circle glasses

some asian girls can pull it off...sort of

why?

aye got the same ones :3

where do you live? sounds comfy

just tweet him and ask that piece of shit.

Felix thread? He is literally gorgeous and dresses utterly Veeky Forums

i cant believe how fucking rich he is now

How rich?

he donated A LOT to charity cause he got like hundreds of millions I think

i wish i had the ability to entertain kids

I have round glasses, and I've only gotten Harry Potter comments like once or twice
I'm a girl though so that might be why

Бoльшoй Coлoвeцкий ocтpoв

it's very unlikely he'll ever respond

am a mongol, a boy tho so i may pull it off

you'll find more about the island using the shorter name, Coлoвeцкий ocтpoв, if you're interested ofc

user can I come and live with you

Found the link on his twitter.
zackseyes.co.uk/shop/lindberg-9813/

that's what i needed, thanks user

I can only find this thread with this lel.

I have the 1018s there the same style but slightly rounder and I get compliments on them constantly. That might be just because they fit my face well though.

>those glasses
>those overalls
he knows what's up. like, is it possible that he lurks here ?

>Бoльшoй Coлoвeцкий ocтpoв
Solovetsky in latin script?

han ser ut som åkesson

Are round glasses a new trend? I wanted to get some ever since I saw pic related wear them.

just buy "Dienstbrile" from ebay and replace the lens

What faceshape do you have?

I follow pewds on insta but never actually saw his photos, he posted sometime around last night and i was really surprised how Veeky Forums this guy can get.

the dude has top tier facial aesthetics as well.

instagram.com/pewdiepie

yeah solovetsky island

I have roundish glasses but not circular. I think they're nice but I'm considering going back to contacts

i've seen lots of fashionable girls (and some guys) wear them around tokyo. mostly koreans though

>round glasses
>new trend
what do you think

it is natural for our glasses to be round, as our eyes have a similiar shape. rectangular glasses are cancer

sry but his tattoos are so cringe. he looks like a degenerate and ugly convict now.

and that fucking gay beard? yuck. I can already hear his stupid dog's cum and saliva dripping from that pubic hair beard.

couldn't agree more

>
qt 3.15

looks like instagram is tumblr but way more cancerous

I think pewds is Veeky Forums

Because he is average looking, you have to be very attractive (or Asian) to pull this things off.

lol what? says who
what kind of glasses are easy to "pull off" to you?

this is probably the most basic style of eyewear to exist. why does Veeky Forums hate glasses so much? let this meme to end.

bone structure neglects all "if or buts"

>what kind of glasses are easy to "pull off" to you?

Almost any kind of glasses will look better in a person than those round ones, Felix looks retarded as shit with them, although maybe that's the style he is trying to accomplish.

I can't understand what you are saying

confirmed pleb

Idk the technical term for it but here's my face. Please no bully.

sheeeeeit

They look good on you but I think rounder glasses (like in op's pic) would look even better.

I'm have a feeling your an extremely insecure ugly manlet. It'll be ok champ.
I was thinking that too but i got these pretty recently gonna buy more soon though recommendations are completely appreciated and welcome.

Faggot weeb.

Don't know the brand, but you can easily find pretty good round vintage glasses on ebay. Vintage ones usually have smaller lenses/eyes which I prefer over the larger ones. They usually have hook temples too, which is nice imo.

I'm a balding looser with heavy stubble so I pretty much look like Leon the professional in mine. Feels somewhat nice.

Wait, why are you insulting ?

Kind of odd to get so defensive over a compliment, mate.

He actually started lifting at some point this year. You can see it.

>is it possible that he lurks here
no, Veeky Forums is actually dated as fuck and behind on majority of trends. you can find the same fashion shit posted here on insta if you follow the right people or if you don't live in a flyover state.

im like 99% sure they are oliver peoples overstreet

i just ordered pic related because of the small frame size (41cm)

tried on the eisen's by moscot they looked ridiculous because they were massive so i hope these work out

does anyone own pic related?

I think he was referring to a meme not complimenting him

Pretty much this.

good choice but why in god's name would you pay $123 for a piece of metal with plastic in it

FUCKING SWEDEISH GENES FUCK YOU WHY AM I JEW/GYPSY HYBRID

Where do I find LARGE round glasses? I have some small-ish ones from specsavers (don't judge, i'm more and these are my first pair) but i'd love some big ones like picture shown

am I allowed to be gay on this board?

Pretty sure your in the majority on fa but if u mean for me sorry no I'm straight.

>Бoльшoй Coлoвeцкий ocтpoв
Eбaть лилии, aнoн, кyдa жe тeбя зaнecлo. Ceгoдня в /pol/ вcтpeтил зeмлякa Кapeлии, тeпeoб вoт ты.
B oчepeднoй paз бyдy в этoм гoдy нa peгaтe, мoжнo бyдeт бyтылкy виcки paздaвить нa двoих, a?

>тeпeoб
тeпepь*
I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you'll reply.

no

go back to your containment board homo

your hair is cute

What is the best way to clean glasses?

microfiber cloth and warm/hot water

Ty.
Probably a silk cloth.

That overall sx as f.

you are asking if you want to live in murmansk.

you dont want to do that.

jewish gypsy is pretty cool

good thing you allotted that 1% bc you're wrong.

they are Lindberg Corona

Someone pls dump inspo

>asians can pull off round glasses
?
A majority of us asians have round faces because muh cheekbones and from what i've heard the round-on-round would not work

you're right i found some very similar on amazon for $14 i might return them once they arrive and get the cheap ones instead

took me forever to find a small lens size around 41 cm so i bought it as soon as i found it
lol whoops

what you heard is right. round frames looks better on square/angular face shapes. i have an oblong face with chubby cheeks and they looked horrendous on me. would not rec

what's your vk?

user, can you link me to those on amazon? much appreciated.

fuck the rules, it looks great on all the korean girls i've seen around wearing them

Got only fake one. You know, for stuff.
id186873182

>$14
>cheap
I bought these ones just to see if they would suit my face.

s.aliexpress.com/ANNb67Bj
Lovey Fashion Men Women Metal Round Frame Glasses Myopia Optical Eyeglasses Frame Vintage Plain Mirror Prescription Eyewear

I think he needs to die in a hole and give me all his millions :D

added

He'd be so fucking hot if he wasn't a children's entertainer.

You sound 14 :D

>aliexpress
probably took a month to get to you

i rather get mine in 2days with prime shipping

they were $14 the other day i swear but here you go
amazon.com/Agstum-Retro-Round-Prescription-Eyeglass/dp/B00V8IUWJ2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1468680990&sr=8-8&keywords=round metal frames

yeah what you've gotta understand is that these "rules" are just very vague guidelines, and that you should really try every shape just to make sure.

and even still, if you're not satisfied, nobody's saying you can't wear a certain type of glasses. don't let dumb made up rules on the internet tell you what to wear.

About a week
But yeah, if you'd want them fast then eBay might be better

its me

do you like getting punched in the face?

Want to fight?

why is your sister so much uglier than you and your dad?