Skinnyfat with fat depositing between my chin and neck, but want to become /ottermode/...

skinnyfat with fat depositing between my chin and neck, but want to become /ottermode/. reddit tells me to bulk and do SS but how does that help my face (and or legs for that matter). should i starve??

aww fuck this isnt fit

>2016
>still falling for the SS meme

Do 5X5 instead.

Shut the fuck up twink!

Bump for interest!

fat deposit in neck and face is the first to go when u lose fat

you dont have to workout with lifts if you just fix your diet hardcore and start doing a bit of cardio if u can manage that

Heavy lifts like squats and deadlifts are healthy and will improve your posture. But it won't really make your torso look better at all.

Overhead press, chinups, and hanging leg raises are what you want to do to achieve pic related.

And obviously get to a low body fat % if you want your abs and face to look good.

i have a fairly weak chin, how would it look at a low body fat? i cant seem to find a pic of someone with a weak chin + low bf

P P L
P P
L L

seek dentist help

get braces and shit, fill in all teeth and whatever

most of the time weak chin/jawline is from shit teeth alignment, and again, most of the time it can be fixed

coupled with bodyfat percentage decrease it should enhance your jawline/chin and overall face looks

retarded whoreson, now gtfo idiot.

Your chin and face in general will always look better at lower body fat.

But afaik, the only way to fix bitch chin is surgery. And I've heard rumors hgh can help, but don't know if it's true, or what other side effects there are.

>most of the time weak chin/jawline is from shit teeth alignment, and again, most of the time it can be fixed
Hahahaha, nice bullshit, user. Almost fooled me!

you're a whoreson retard if you dont agree with me

either that, or we're talking about different kinds of weak chin/jawlines

if you're so fucked that basic dentistry cant help you, you're kinda subhuman anyways.

and even then, there's plastic surgery

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez your mom will die in her sleep tonight

this is true

Insanity HIIT

please alert me to what this "SS" meme is

Where can I get a HIIT routine

Are you retarded? I have completed 4 gym sessions of SS and I doubled the amount of muscle in my arms, and mi quads are already getting bigger too. That has to be the best routine for begginers ever made.

Starting Strength. It isn't a meme and it works wonders. Do it with a GOMAD.

tfw your body looks like that :D

if your chin is fucked up you have to get surgery if its just fat, lose weight

like what, minor scoliosis and muscle imbalance as shown in OP?

starting strength is for getting stronger muscles (rounder)

You'll end up like pic related.
There are different training programs to achieve otter mode, all of them include dieting.

They tell you to bulk up because it's the best thing to do if you want to gain muscle, then you cut down to that and boom you're twink mode

like what? read fit sticky and reddit sticky but it didn't help shit. ICF seems good but is it really the only solution? fucking 2 hour workouts when I barely have the mental strength to go to the gym and complete something quick like SS regularly
any help appreciated senpai

Depending on your bf% either cut or bulk. Then do SS for ~3 months and hop on a ppl routine. Dont do GOMAD just track your macros.

Unless you (a) start off being slender man or (b) add a ton of accessory exercises, SS isn't going to do shit for your arms.

Quads, hell yeah you're going to look like a tree trunk after a few months

nice try dentist

bulking is actually the opposite you want to do to remove face fat. lots of jogging/swimming/cardio is what removes face fat. and not eating so much trash food.

Tell me this was shopped.