FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
join.skype.com/OyH1xKyS0ZQr
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZHeZ6WwAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

helo famile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bye

i luv u freg

how many carbs do you guys eat per day? me, usually 50~75g

I ate 72g today, and today was about normal. I think lower would be better but I like to have some carbs at strategic times throughout the day for some energy.

lov u froggo

I luv u frof

Hsve blessed day ok

i always wonder how a weak chin looks like with low bodyfat, anyone have a pic?

pokemon go is god tier cardio

>tfw no qt korean thinspo bf

luv you froggo just took a sip of water

discord.gg/SeMWYm9 discord

Is it just me or are those ten pound milestones hard as fuck to get over? As in, you'll have a frustrating time getting from say 132 pounds to 129, but once you do the next eight pounds just whizz by until you get to 121, and once again you're stuck. Any science behind this, psychology? Seems like a bunch of fucking nonsense.

yes omg i'm experiencing that now

ME TO WTF

today:
half a dragon fruit
one slice of cranberry goat brie cheese
a small apple
wild salmon sashimi
a few pieces of duck meat ( no skin/grizzle )
and a small cucumber

also went for a 30 minute walk with the doggo and did some light lifting for about 20 minutes

found recently that roasted walnuts are a really good snack, 4 grams of protein in a small bag that's only 80 calories

some people find them gross though so buyer beware

join.skype.com/OyH1xKyS0ZQr

skype:?chat&blob=Zgx6ne8of9VCfjItSMRuSq0HENAMk_tutsQD7QVJ17wzh4F7PLVEhnZzQg-3ajMDfW-vs6NcdmJUBFo

same thing happens to me too
I assume it has to do with fluctuating motivation or something

Love you, frogg.

Not to diss you in particular but I think it's a bit sad that it's so revolutionary to a lot of people to leave the house and walk around outside. I usually walk around 10-20k steps a day and it's really nice. If your school/work/wherever you're going to is less than an hour's walk away from your home, I recommend walking there. Not only is it good cardio (and butt exercise), it's also really calming just being outside and experiencing nature (ideally without listening to music).

Dragon fruit is my favourite fruit but I've only had it in Asia. Where do you live? We only have really small expensive imported ones here.

probably just chance it happens around those milestones. i suck at explaining, but basically, you're still losing fat consistently, but the actual weight loss won't appear as soon as you've lost fat due to fluctuations with water/food/etc weight. It's much more likely to appear when you've lost an amount that is larger than those fluctuations. You're not actually 'stuck' with the same amount of fat on you and then down 8lbs of it in one go.

I did a 24 hour water fast to get over that hurdle

>pokemon go is god tier cardio
just make sure not to talk to other players if they are prettier than you:

How do you deal with low energy?

Coffee. I have pretty low energy no matter what or how much I eat though.

I typically walk 20k-30k steps a day. Because of Pokemon GO, I go for an additional 2 to 3 hour walk nearly every day as well. People who were already active are even more active, and couch potatoes are going outside to play a mobile game. Most people never had to walk around outside if they didn't need to go anywhere close, and cars make it too easy to avoid walking anywhere.
If you can't see why the game is revolutionary, that's your problem and you shouldn't diss people for having that lifestyle.

Eat more protein and drink water.

One theory I've heard is that as fat is burned, the fat cells fill with water as a possible biological response to keep them open in case an excess of calories are consumed soon after and they need to be filled again.

If you keep at a deficit, the body eventually pushes this water out and you see a sudden shift in weight loss.

I didn't say the game wasn't revolutionary, I just said it's sad that people spend so little time outside or active. You don't need to tell me that driving is easier than walking. People still get to choose not to be a lazy fuck and I think it's unfortunate so many people take the easiest route whenever they can. This game's hype is going to die down and everyone's going to go back to sitting around at home and taking their car everywhere.

Try throwing a lot more fruit and vegetables into your diet, I had trouble with this too, but vegetables are so low in calories it's ridiculous and they do a decent job for energy. Personally I like to also make sure I have a lean meat in my diet as well. Drinking proper amounts of water and getting enough sleep are mandatory and easy to forget btw

that person is not even thin looks pretty average

>tfw finally broke 20 bmi

>be me three days ago, friendly 5'9, 162lbs female
>go to the beach with friends
>check pokemon go app
>see dratini 2 steps away
>see tall blonde surfer staring at his phone and walking with a purpose
> oh, he's Going, all right
>follow in his general direction
>dratini gets closer
>blondy stops, gets this stupid grin on his face, starts swiping on his phone,then literally does a first pump
>he starts walking back the way he came, phone in pocket, smug
>user: "haha,was that dratini?"
>blondy: makes eye contact, recoils, and RUNS
>get to where hee was standing
>dratini runs away
>bmi 28+ friends following behind user both catch it
>tfw when favorite pokemon literally flees from the smell of your recent rejections
>tfw immediately increase daily deficit from 500 to 700

Will he still run from me if I'm thin, user?

chances are he ran away from you cause he is an autist so ... yeah

yeah because he's an autist playing pokemon go
I don't think it was you but using PG to start a conversation when you're outside a group is awkward as fug, I hardly ever see it go right
sucks about dratini, gud taste.

sup cutie

not everyone in this thread wants a bmi of 16. that tattoo is awful though, can't believe someone would do that.

Congrats!

yeah neither do I.. that just looks like a higher BMI and looks like she is stretching her abdomen to look thinner

not sure if this is exactly what you're talking about, but i read this pretty interesting article about why weight loss is discontinuous:

>bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/

TLDR; fat cells fill up with water after the fat is used up and then after a while the body decides to release it. so... water retention, pretty much.

I burned 4,000 calories yesterday and today I am hunched over in extraordinary abdominal pain, are these two things related or coincidental? I've alreaey eaten 1,000 calories thus far today to try and offset this pain but it has yet to abate, and had to call off work

u got cancer m8, im a doctor

>I burned 4,000 calories
Huh? How?

you're anorexic and delusional

>Couldn't sleep, woke up at 5 AM yesterday
>ran nearly 7 miles slightly below 7 minute mile pace
>double-shift as a bicycle courier in the South where it's 90°F+ and above 90% humidity
Plus my Polar Heart Rate Monitor is pretty precise so I can be confident that it's a correct estimate

>bicycle courier
I hear that fucks your joints. Do you frequent /n/? I like your bike.

>I hear that fucks your joints

literally how, cycling is one of the most knee-friendly sports there is (provided you don't crash)

>Do you frequent /n/? I like your bike.
I do, but unfortunately Sieg is there often, and it's also largely shitposting on wheels, in a similar way that Veeky Forums is shitposting with fabrics

>I hear that fucks your joints.
only if you right huge gears for years and years and become hugely quad dependant.
electrolytes, you need them

start putting some salt in your bottles, it will taste off for a while till you get used to it but you should be fine. maybe start eating on the bike a bit more instead of having to eat more off

I always laff when I see sieg with the worst advice in the thread

>have nice cannondale bike
>haven't ridden once this summer
why am I such a faget

I just (sort of) know someone who used to work as a bicycle courier and he has bad joints now. Is it really not damaging at all unless you crash? I browsed /n/ quite a bit last year and bought a 500€ bike for some reason that I haven't used once. Maybe I should try that sometime.

>Is it really not damaging at all unless you crash
So long as you've made proper adjustments to your saddle height/position and don't crash, the worst thing that can happen is a wicked sunburn or dehydration

it must be hard for johnny to have such a hot daughter

Is it better to eat three meals a day or two when aiming to lose weight? Assuming same calories in total, just more or less spaced out through the day.

it really depends on the person. for me i eat usually three or four

You can eat 1 meal
You can eat 200 meals
What matters is your caloric intake

>looked good
>binged yesterday, felt sick
>binged again today, feel sick

Ugh.

You look good but please fix your nail polish.

The picture is from two days ago.

Yeah, I know. My nails are a wreck. Thank you for the reminder though. ^_^

>nail
>polish
that reminds me:

>coworker wanted to get mexican food
>okayfine.exe
>order enchiladas
>driving back to the office
>feel my stomach start to rumble
>ohmanigottagetback.jpg
>start driving faster
>hit a traffic jam
>fuck.png
>every forward movement can feel the pressure building
>shitting pains coming on stronger
>little relief from tiny farts but can feel my colon playing tricks on me
>red lights as far as the eye can see with no viable way to go around
>have never experienced hopelessness in that level as I did that day
>thinking "I will shit my pants today"
>feel every bit of acceleration and braking and take every drop of will power not to shit myself
>finally traffic clears and we're back to the office
>jump out of the truck limping, can't walk straight
>see the finish line ahead and hope comes back
>this is where the final battle is fought
>get extreme pressure to shit
>nearly fall to my knees from pain
>run to the toilet as fast as physically possible not to shit myself
>finally see that porcelain bastard I've been yearning to see
>as I begin to lower my pants and myself I realize I'm out of time
>asshole lets go
>my pants barely clear my asshole and my ass points towards the toilet, this jet of shit comes out of my ass
>pressurized sprays in some sort of synchronized movement
>nailing the toilet with high psi shitspray
>spend 30 minutes trying to polish the toilet to get the shit off

it looks like a dracula coat and some sort of tie...

youtube.com/watch?v=cRZHeZ6WwAY

disgusting bitch.

youre weak, youre mentally weak. you wont make it in this world fat bitch.

2 days worth of binging won't make much visible difference if you can get through the bloat. get back on the wagon asap and you'll be fine, user

>calls skinny af girl fat
>probably takes medication for mental issues

not white knighting, just pointing out the fact that the girl in that photo should not take advice from strange men on a cartoon message board

look great

some clothes came in the mail and my appetite went right out the window

Vancouver, I go to TnT and get dragon fruit for a buck each

I know that feeling lad. I fell for the ASSC meme and my Mind Games hoodie arrives tomorrow.

Always havea a good kek at these.

Why do these types of stories always start with mexican food?
I see a pattern and people should just stop eating that stuff.

>have everything but a bike for cycling
>jersey, clipless pedals and shoes, even fucking chamois cream

I'm jealous of you user, I'm saving up and lurking craigslist to snag a nice used roadbike with at least a 105 groupset. For now, I have a shiddy hybrid commuter.

>start lifting weights
>post on/fit/
>people keep telling me that i need thick girls to raise my test
>find a thick girl on tinder
>go back to her place
>we're both on her bed
>marshmellows everywhere for some reason
>she takes off her panties and cheetoes fall out
>spreads her legs and mayonnaise drips from several locations
>lifts up her shirt and hotdogs fall out
>she starts singing hamburger music
>tells me to feed her
>she smiles at me and twizzlers are in her gum line
>cum and go home

okay im done with that board i wanna date a skeleton now :^)

ey bruh

that wasn't mayo

I've been lurking these threads for some time now and I finally decided I'm going to eat less but not necessarily healthy just limit my calories because I understood that is how you lose weight.
Today I had
>nectarine 100 kcal
>toast with light spread of pb and half small banana 350 kcal
>snickers 250 kcal
I feel full and its night time already but I can't help but feel like I ate more calories than I did eventhough I weighed and counted all the food.

I'm going to keep some paper towels in the car just in case I have a shit accident. These are getting really close.

I always say never again but mexicana is just so tasty. It's like an authentic taste of mexico. :^)

But this time: Never again.

? You mean these stories actually happened? I'm the poster that said that I always have a good kek, I thought people were just making them up as a meme.

thx :)

he's just making them up. there is no way he's had three close call shitting accidents three days in a row, it's just a frogposter memeing.

i find them funny also, especially how random they are.

hate it when my body refuses to sleep
would have probably lost more over night if I had slept properly.

had french toast with a lot of syrup this morning
annnnnnnd there goes my daily allowance.

today I had a huge explosive shit and I think it's because I had a latte someone kind of forced on me. a cup of whole milk was probably in the thing and I never drink milk.

Work it off, m8

Go run some laps

Myfitnesspal increases your allowance every time you work out

>tfw 6ft tall
>long upper body
>short as fuck legs for my body
>mfw if my legs were proportional I'd actually be somewhat tall
Anyone else here with shit proportions? My upper body is pretty nice proportions wise in itself, but on the whole, my body lacks proportion. I hate how stupid I look.

I been binging recently too.

I'm going on a 3 day fast starting today.

Binges fucking suck

Do you still work out when you fast? I want to do a fast tomorrow but I also want to go to the gym. I can still drink coffee for energy, right?

>Do you still work out when you fast?

Yeah but you won't last as long.

When fasted I only last 30mins working out instead of 60mins when I eat before working out

>I can still drink coffee for energy, right?

Yeah it might give you a little boost but you will still get tired fast

i only come to these threads for the poop stories

what vitamins do you guys take?

i feel u user
>5'4 grill
>long-ass torso
>broad shoulders
>look somewhat good at bmi

Centrum gummies

Aye, it must be worse for grilles. I've tried tucking my pants up and all sorts of things, but it is difficult to pull off without looking awkward. It doesn't help my legs are exceptionally muscular compared to rest of my body because of their length. God, I wish those limb lengthening operations weren't as expensive and tedious. Just an inch would be enough. Two at most. Anything more would make me unproportional again. C-constitutional d-delay is a thing, r-right?

>tfw decent height but badly proportioned

i know your feels
would hug you but im autistic

Is it a myth that there's resistive vs non-resistive fat? It's basically the idea that non-resistive fat is the fat that slides off as you bust your ass exercising and eating correctly; resistive fat is the fat that will never come off (apparently) no matter how little you eat or work out. It's "based" on muh genetics.

It seems like bs to me but I heard it from a really good doctor (lmao sort of ironic if he's wrong though) today. Possibly just something he said to sell Cool Sculpting but the guy is usually genuine. Is it bs, skellies, or not?

biology is a vast field, so if someone is a smart doctor it doesn't mean they understand fat loss or the things not pertinent to their specialty

lol i tried doing this. scale didnt budge at all

the reason you both are binging is because you went to quickly to a low cal diet. i use to have the biggest sweet tooth and constantly gave into temptation until i gradually lowered my calorie intake -100 each day. after a week or so, you dont even take a second glance at food. trust me it works!

eh i live in dresses and heels to hide it mostly, i'd get on board the high-waisted trend but it seems more geared out for thiq girls. i'm sure your proportions aren't as bad as you think though. maybe work off some of the leg muscle so they look lankier?

hang in there fampai

Also wondering this. Any skellies with fat families here to bust this myth?

Even if you go full skeleton mode you will still have fat somewhere in your body

Believe it or not your body actually needs fat to function properly but only good fats