How often does fa get a haircut?

I rock a sort of skin fade ss soldier haircut but I have to get it cut every 2 weeks to maintain the look. Is this normal? rare jake g unrelated

for anything with a fade that's normal

>every 2 weeks
i could never justify this
if you're getting such a high-maintenance cut, you must be going to a pretty expensive hair dresser too

nah $18 for a cut, my hair just grows crazy fast

There's a Paul Mitchell school down the street from my uni, and men's cuts are 5 bucks on Wednesdays.

My haircut is fairly basic and low maintenance, so I just get it one a month.

a skin fade isnt high maintenance at all

Haven't been to one in three years

After getting my haircut, I go 3 weeks afterwards for a cleanup where she touches up my hair and cleans it up. After another 3 weeks I get another haircut.

Same

We shave our heads once a month

2-3 weeks
During the summer more often than in winter since I wear hats a lot more in winter

thanks jake and rahl

Fucking white people.

Every two weeks, at least.

once a month usually, sometimes lessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

like maybe every six months
I just got it cut like 3 weeks ago
probably going to shoot for every 6 weeks to 2 months from now on
getting older need to stay cleaner

I get one every month. I have a fade too and should really get one every week or two to maintain the look but I'm not going to pay $25 a week to get it shaved slightly shorter.

once a month but I have a pretty low-maintenance and boring haircut, all barbers/salons in my area are shit

how does Veeky Forums go about finding a good barber? im looking to get something like pic related next

Anything more than five dollars is expensive.

I'm trying to let it grow so every five months or so, only so that it doesn't get too messy

once per 2-3 days, i buzz it

#hairdresserscangobankrupt

Learn to give yourself a haircut never pay for a haircut ever again and maintain the look you want.

Once half a year. I live in the mountains so it's either beanie or manbun. Starting to thin out on top tho so I'll go buzz in a couple of years.

just get a clipper

every 3 weeks @ tony & guy

it used to be like once a month
but now im not going any time soon, growing it out

anyone know a good hairdresser in berlin?
currently paying $70 a pop...

Ive never came across a barbershop that charges $5.

rahl looks like the special seal from finding dory who wanted to lay on the rock

thenks jake and rahl

Damn datz pricey

Where the best place to go for haircuts. I usually go to 5 dollar cuts, but the old lady last time fell asleep on me mid haircut and totally fucked up my hair. I vowed never again to get cheap haircuts.

Haven't got my haircut in like 8 months and it's a mess

I pay like $40. Overpriced as shit, but I don't trust anyone else.

What the fuck?

thanks guys

thenks fer yer serviz

I get a low or sometimes a mid bald fade.
For the low fade i ussually have to go every two weeks.
For the mid i ussually go after 3.5weeks.
My barber always has clients waiting for him so he has a high amount of "fame" for his urban cuts, he charges only 14$for a haircut.

For now I can afford it, so every thirty days. Asian hair looks fine on the top when long, but if you have some variation of a short back and sides it looks horrible when it grows out.

Whenever my hair gets long enough to be annoying (constantly brushing my eyes)
Dw I'm handsome enough

Every two months

I used to get a mid-fade every couple weeks.

But both undercuts of any kind seem pretty pleb-tier to me now, so I'm growing it to see how it looks. If I don't like it gonna buzz.

Buzz or long seems to be the future.

Hey jake! Hey rahl! Just wanted to say thanks for all you've done for this country!