Any Dickies aficionados here?

Other urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/11491998/fashion

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

bamparoo!!

Techpill
Techpill

I absolutely hated my uniform's Dickies in highschool, the cut I would describe as baggy/straight and the fabric felt like putting on a fucking cardboard box first thing in the morning. As soon as I could I bought a pair of levi's and they felt amazing, both the way they fit and looked, and the fact that I had that little bit more of control on how I presented myself to others. I think that is the reason I care so much about clothes today.

Anyway, I recently heard that there is a regular Dickies and another version of Dickies that is shittier, I'm thinking about giving it another chance based on this, since it is very likely whatever I was wearing was the shitty version. Is there any truth to this?

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

dickies 874 all day every day. Super cheap and comfy once broken in. Nice high rise too none of that low rise bullshit.

w8t4u
w8t4u

I wear slim tapered every day to work

ordered a 28x30 so they look cropped, really good fit and they look okay for $20

Emberburn
Emberburn

874 aren't the shitty kind. Genuine Dickies is the shitty brand and they just slap that logo on shirts and hoodies and stuff. Just make sure when you buy Dickies that it has the horseshoe logo.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

what are some decent clothes that I can buy on Amazon? I can't buy shit online in my third world country and I'm too autist to go to stores

likme
likme

Theres a thread with literally the same name. Filling in 'General' in the subject column isn't an excuse for asking a question that doesn't need its own thread.
veekyforums.com/thread/11491998/fashion

Methnerd
Methnerd

w2c dickies 872's or dickies in general that ships internationally
amazon got mad prices but they dont ship to new zealand

DeathDog
DeathDog

I have that exact same pants. <3

love them

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Which ones are these exactly? 874?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Copped these today, I'm very satisfied.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

pls help

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

that toebox
those colors

hideous desu

TechHater
TechHater

What the fuck user, do you really wear these?

w8t4u
w8t4u

Not that user but those are not broken in. Once they are they are decent.

Snarelure
Snarelure

yep

askme
askme

that's perfectly fine

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

873 gang

eGremlin
eGremlin

I bought 874's in maroon. Did I fuck up? I'm planning to just wear black with it (semi-jewelwave I guess)

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Yep I do

Supergrass
Supergrass

lol

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

you're good. i don't really like maroon as a color that much but 874s are always good.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

You did good user.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

What NB are those in OP?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Soft_member
Soft_member

what color is this, the navy or dark navy?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Need a suit but am poorfag, is uniqlo best option?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit