D
I
C
K

trade you for name

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MYYYYY PEYYYNUUSSS

It's Joanna Kutcha.

Don't give him the ID on jeans, he's probably a fucking tranny or something.

LEGAL?
E
G
A
L
?

pointy kneecaps; would not court.

Thanks for being so supportive...

BIEBER
I
E
B
E
R

theraggedpriest.com i think

You probably mean this one.
But I do you think, it's the same model? Her () jeans look like they are stretchy.

Trolling or legitimately gay.

>don't give OP the info, because OP "probably" is a tranny
Don't buy there, the shopowner might(!) be a jew.

Where are we? Veeky Forums = fashism board?

oh my! hehe... my peter is tickiling! just imagining this qt grill on muh dik! (dont blow it dude everyones watching you! play it cool dude!maybe a qt grill will see and you will finally lose your virginity!!!) *ejaculates* oh no ive gone and blown my hot stinky load again hehehehe! muh dick! *ejaculates more*

nothing personnel kid... haha... *uses muh dick as a jet pack and flys away with my cum*

Ah, viceroy retard has arrived

shut up faggots and grow the fuck up

fake /r9k/ troll

>court
>thinking girl in OPs pic is capable of romantic love
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

you mad bro?? you mad!? well youre messin with the wrong guy! ill show you! *cums on your rafdidas* osrry man it had 2 be done! gotta teach u a lesson! *uses your supreme tee as a rag to mop up my semen* itll come out in the wash dude dont wrroy about it!

next time think b4 you post asswipe! hehe... *blows one last massive load all over u*

autism

i wanna buy too... not the jeans tho.
ziiing.

damn shes so hot too.
Veeky Forums=never getting this top tier soft pussy.
she's not in to guys who like fashion
i dunno what kind of guy would go with her
probably some dick with a top knot
she probably likes girls anyway

She turned 20 not long ago. Or maybe 19 i dont remember but there an instagram post about her birthday somewhere

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

say hi to maude flanders, bitch

Completely forgot to include autism in the possibilities. Y'got me, friendo. Well played.

Wow someone actually got so mad that they took the time to write this. Pathetic