drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BE1fFmABD0R
youtube.com/watch?v=x818nSyGzhA
antonia.it/511_adidas-x-rick-owens
grailed.com/listings/730121-Isabel-Benenato-Wool-and-Flax-Pod-Shorts--Drop-Crotch-Shorts-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone have that picture of the guy wearing all black tech runners, black somewhat loose fit pants, and a dark red/purple shirt?

It's been 4 threads. Either you're at a loss or you'll have to start giving more info.

Was it a gyno/lvnchables fit? Was he in a teal room taking a selfie with an iPad?

i bought geos for $380 on farfetch new.

if you pay more than this youre a pleb

I paid 380 euros from tres bien
>tfw you're a pleb

No it was not that faggot.

I really don't have more info. Tried archives to no result.

I will say the fit was not really what most would consider a rick fit. More like a loose vibe.

Here you go.

This is his IG: instagram.com/p/BE1fFmABD0R

THANK YOU

ALSO CHECKED

"I really don't have
more info"

>gives a little more info
>gets answer

Tight.

anyone know what his pants are called? even if its a broad term for the pants

Tapered wool/cotton pleated pants? Not sure what brands/designers other pieces in this fit are from so that's the most I can think of.

Also copped this Golf Shirt from Ssense for $150. Pretty happy with it.

cool, thanks

nice moobs

shirt is a size too small on you.

They're flat front, not pleated. And those ones are definitely wool.

You're gonna be looking for tapered dress pants basically. I know Engineered Garments does stuff like that, and some other sort of minimal/clean aesthetic companies. There's one that's really good but I'll have to do some digging to remember the name.

M pants with a drawstring will fit a 30 waist right? i can fit size 2 and 1 in julius drawstring

You're right, my mistake.

I suppose I could have tried for a more flattering photo.

Yes, but you may have trouble wearing them without tying the drawstrings. Go for S or XS ideally.

fuck M's all they have for /mu
i could get jersey in s idk whether it's worth it

Shoes don't work in this fit.

what's a good price for dunks in good condition?

$20 would be a really good price.

hmm, that's a little out of my budget. also, when and why did he stop making dunks, and are geobaskets their replacements?

jersey is basically sweatpants right

sued by nike so he dropped the dunks and flipped the design on the geos

just got cotton pearl dickflap in xs. thinner than 1-ply toilet paper but I'm into it. fit up top is good but very long on skeleton manlet frame. will this shit stay put if I hike it up under a tshirt?

anyone have aircut shorts?

The thin cotton shirts don't really stack over jeans/form fitting bottoms. You need something flowy and a little more textured to make it work (proportionally and stacking-wise)

they're matthew miller

damn you must be really skinny, im skelle af (125) and my xs dickflap hugs me tight and stacks all over

>when your sneaker soles start going from clean white to dirty yellowish white from wear

Is there a better feeling lads?

I dunno, my tech runner upper leather is yellowing a bit and I'm a little bummed about it.

White leather athletic shoes scare me. I really liked the look of all white vicious runners, but I couldn't do it - I would be too worried about getting any signs of wear on them.

I wear the shit out of all my other Rick shoes, I just don't know how good it looks on that sort of shoe.

I didn't end up copping but tried them on. They fit a bit slimmer than pods. I don't really like the zipper on the shorts, I think it looks weird sticking out from under your top, and sized down pods give you a similar fit, if just a bit baggier.

he never said he was working out at the gym. maybe hes just passing through on his way to the woodchipper

How much do calfskin jackets stretch? I just got a Mollino's, and the body fits well, but it's kinda constricting in the chest/shoulders. Should I size up, or will it get better with wear?

it hugs me pretty tightly, I just can't tell if it'll droop down on it's own like in the 2nd image when I just pulled it down as far as it would go. I'm a lot lighter than you but also very short. I'm not quite as skinny as ricky in that meme a couple comments up.

I'll probably just see how dick flap fairs under a shirt over the course of a day. If it bothers me I might look for a ladies' dick flap in the future. Anyone know how the sizes correspond? Does a women's 46 tank = a men's 46/xs?

was wondering about sizing
looking at measurements xs is still a 30 so idk whether to get that or s

Pretty neat showroom video of some womenswear from A/W 03

youtube.com/watch?v=x818nSyGzhA

You and me both. I really liked the black upper white soled tech runners but I'm too irresponsible and would destroy the sole, that's why I got the reverse colourway instead.

Crust dunk inspo please :)

Just got a pair, hard to find fits with them

makes me want to cop a pair of those sandals. maybe if they drop under 200.

Just look at regular dunk/geobasket inspo and mentally insert more laces. There won't really be any difference.

aw shit yeah, they look great with black socks

got a pair of S/S '16 blk/blk runners. Copped TTS 8/12 but toe box was still roomy as fuck. Selling for pretty much what I got them for. 270 if you want to pick up around nyc area. 280 shipped stateside.

forgot to add pic

fuck u mean 280 those are 200 in the store

which store?

my store, holla at me for $200 runners

what store are you seeing them that low? lowest I saw was $200 on farfetch at 70% off with extra 20% coupon. didn't last long. Anything under $300 is pretty good.

u work at taobao?

good for you bruh. i already bought another pair in the size i wanted and i got a free return slip for the other one so no loss for me if no one wants it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah aliexpress
Made in the same adidas workshop in china, but my workers have handicaps to get the tax write off.

dude is full of shit but i'll share a spot. got my 2nd pair form this place. not many sizes left. shipping to US will come to less than 250.

antonia.it/511_adidas-x-rick-owens

post link

anybody else planning to dye the gray pods from the cruisefashion sale to black? should be pretty easy but i've never done it before.
just gotta buy black fabric paint and leave them in for a while right?

lol

>>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
>Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size

Ok, I never understood this. Are we talking american sizing? European sizing?

the difference between sizes is same everywhere inst it

I've always taken it as EU sizing and from trying out sizes in store it seems to work.

7, 7.5, 8 etc... Is equivalent to 40, 40.5, 41 etc. it's the same.

same thing fag

can a size 30 fit xs aircut shorts

Yeah

next cop: prisoners

we full rick now boys

Rank from best to worst in your opinion

Not taking in consideration different colors/materials, just the overall design

Geos
Ramones
Sock Ramones
Sock runners
Tech runners
Ramone boots
Cargobaskets
Island dunks

sock ramones
ramone boots
cargobaskets
sock runners
island dunks
geos
tech runners
ramones

dunks
geos
sock runners
ramones
sock ramones
tech runners
cargobaskets
island dunks
ramone boots
scubas

what the fuck that came out in a completely different order than i typed them in and some are missing

geos beat all

>hating on scubas

its not bad its just the worst rick sneaker

Geos
Sock Ramones
Ramone boots
Sock runners
Ramones
Tech runners
Cargobaskets
Island dunks

should i go for prisoners with or without cuffs? ill be wearing them with geos

with

ty bout to cop

what leggings/tights do you guys wear with pods?

i wear my gfs leggings bro srs

uniqlo heattech tights. but they're out of stock atm. will prob restock soon. any brand compression pants would work tho.

when it starts getting colder i wear thermals

Should I dye them black? Or is that too risky?

ill buy them for $100 if they're a size 8

8.5, sorry bud

rick ashtray with lighter. only 1.7k who's gonna cop?

what do you guys wear your pods with? hit me up with fits

Island Dunks
Sock Ramones
Cargobaskets
Ramone Boots
Geos
Tech Runners
Ramones
Sock Runners

It's gonna be harder than you think. Getting a deep blackshade requires a lot of effort.

Sock Ramones
Geos
Sock Runners
Ramones
Island Dunks
Tech Runners (assuming vicious)
Ramone Boots
Cargobaskets

Patrician taste

Also lets post what u have:

Sock runners (have)
Sock ramones
Army boots
Sandals picrelated (wish they were for men)
Geos
Creepers
Ramones (have)
Vicious runners (have)
Island dunks
Tech runners
Dunks
Sandals

Poorfag here, I was wondering if there are any vicious/ro runners fakes that look kinda decent. I really really like the design but can't afford actual ones

Sock Ramones
Sock Runners
Geos (and Cargos, they're essentially the same)
Tech Runners
Island Dunks
Ramones
Ramone Boots

If Plinth boots and Mohawk boots were on the list they'd be at the top.

Does it seem to anyone else that the sparkwheel should be on the other side for ergonomic perfection or am I being tricked. That being said I don't smoke but looks like Rick gonna make me start.

1. Tech Runners
2. Tech Runners
3. Tech Runners
4. Tech Runners
5. Tech Runners

Because I spit hot fire

dunno why but Rick using orange always makes me happy

anyone else?

Womens Sphinx Suede Wedges
Sock Runners/Sock Ramones (Don't make me decide dammit)
Ramones
Geos
Tech Runners
Cargobaskets
Island Dunks
Ramone Boots

Geos
Ramones
Sock Ramones
Ramone Boots
Island Dunks
Cargobaskets
Sock runners
Tech runners

Could a regular(gildan for example) tee thats like 2-3 sizes big work with rick fits? Just found this dope Rivers Edge tee

anyone selling pods

I'm 5'6 with like a 31 waste, s or xs for pants? Ready to buy a few, just waiting since I'm not near a store to try on any Rick

Not rick, but...
grailed.com/listings/730121-Isabel-Benenato-Wool-and-Flax-Pod-Shorts--Drop-Crotch-Shorts-