Undies

w8t4u
w8t4u

Does Veeky Forums wear boxers or briefs? Which brand and why?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Boxer briefs

Best of both worlds

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

boxer briefs

best of both, worst of neither

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

I got sport trunks/briefs for lifting and everyday wear but i noticed these rash looking lines/marks on eitherside of my groin where they sit so I've not been haven't worn them for a week and have gone back to my boxers now but the lines are still there. Has this happened to anyone else? Does wearing tight fitting underwear cause this or would it be something else. I'm freaking out desu

Lunatick
Lunatick

sounds like folliculitis maybe get some benzoyl peroxide to apply locally and rinse with salicylic acid 2%.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I wore AA underwear before I finally got the courage to wear panties like a slut, they are like training panties

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

best of both
not as sexy as briefs
underwear lines around your thighs if you wear skinnies
not as comfy as boxers
not socially acceptable loungewear when entertaining friends

I beg to disagree. They're good for general purpose and athletics, but having a variety of underwear is best.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Boxers for everyday wear
Boxer briefs for sports

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

briefs
sexy

Since when is the retarded kid in class sexy?

likme
likme

they make other briefs besides weird fitting tighty whities.

Emberburn
Emberburn

you must be 18 or older to use this website

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Used to wear your average boxers but now I wear briefs. Boxers can get messed up under your pants and it drives me crazy but the briefs are tidy and look great

Playboyize
Playboyize

The only underwear I wear

Snarelure
Snarelure

Commando is the only option.

Let them dangle proudly.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

If I wear those will I be hairless and get a six pack?

SniperGod
SniperGod

obviously

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

kekd hard

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Boxer briefs

Uniqlo Airism

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

You should probably wear pants when you have company over.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Are these for so that your cock stands out in your jeans?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

aussibum and calvin klein

Methshot
Methshot

this

RumChicken
RumChicken

fucking lol'd

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

i dont wanna look like a stripper or get undies with a 300 point font waistband

eGremlin
eGremlin

CK underwear is so comfy though and girls love it. It's the male equivalent of sexy lingerie

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

I'm gay i don't care what girls think. I want max comfy, and no boxers are not comfy if u ever have to run. I think of jockstraps as male lingerie, sexy but not really comfy to wear for more than a few hours.

Lunatick
Lunatick

Boxer-briefs. Calvin Klein micromodal for daily wear, Adidas for sportswear. The former are godlike and worth their overpriced cost; the latter are necessary for exercise.

I've also heard good things about Ex Officio and UNIQLO, though own none of those.

StonedTime
StonedTime

I have ex officio, why are you tripfagging on a slow blue board?

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

My dick fucking gets numb if I wear something thats tight. I usually wear loose fit boxers made of 100% cotton. They feel like t-shirt material.
And for the 2 pairs of skinny jeans I have, I wear the regular fit underwear. But have to stretch the crotch area otherwise I get really uncomfortable.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Boxer Briefs, Calvin Kleins black or white. That's it you don't need anything else.

Methshot
Methshot

uniqlo airism is some good shit

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

briefs all the time. it makes my bulge obvious

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

what so special about the airism line, just sounds rly gay.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit