Is this Veeky Forums

is this Veeky Forums

not really
he acts like it's super uncommon to be gay and conservative

all political ideologies are just reflections of personal insecurity and disproportionate value of humanity, we live in an anarchist society only disguised as in order through governments.

people will reply to this because they feel hurt inside

we all are equally worthless

yes but comment on the fit
thanks for the political commentary

>negative canthal tilt

why bother living

>jewish
>Veeky Forums
pick one

no literally cringey edgy justn bieber haircut

>Epaulets
Un/fa/

I agree, but i think what you mean to say is that humans are inherently anarchist.

The systems in place exist, and the fact that they're imposed on us by governments doesn't change that. That being said, I don't think personal insecurity leads to political ideologies. I think it's more external fear. Liberals tend to fear what happened in the past coming back to haunt us, and conservatives fear the future becoming eroded into a dystopia under the guise of progress. Both are legitimate fears, the mistake is in assuming your vote or opinion will prevent any of that from happening.

Being a 30 year old edgy 13 year old is not fashionable at all

he should go back to his other yellow meme hair

True, people ignore this though
ignorance is bliss

/cringe/ thread?

not until you posted

>all political ideologies are just reflections of personal insecurity

thats pretty true. especially when the politics involve hatred

Milo loves to slag off others for their fashion faux pas yet he is a walking faux pas himself. He is not fashionable. He is a certified fag with money. Bye.

>humans are inherently anarchist

:')

>inherently anything
>being worthless, as if we all conscribe to such quality
>disproportionate value, as if there is moderate value we should seek

You reject common philosophy and ideals only to reinstate your own angsty teenage edgelord ones, but philosophies all the same.

Meant to

lmao you obviously have some resentment towards milo when you come off making a political rant out of nowhere when the topic is his fashion sense

When reddit and pol merge into the most cringeworthy reply of all times

>all political ideologies are just reflections of personal insecurity and disproportionate value of humanity, we live in an anarchist society only disguised as in order through governments

are psychology and philosophy fedora tier majors? not all that interested in it but I'm considering studying economics instead because it seems more practical. (In the context of a top 20 US university)

> has a clothing line called 'SWAG by Milo'
no

kek found the butthurt feminist

:^)

Nice dildo.

dude sounds happy. good for him.

>doesn't think ideology is a fabric of identity and therefore a part of an individual's fashion

*tips*

>political ideologies are just reflections of personal insecurity and disproportionate value of humanity

CRAWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN

Sort of like a dragon dildo, but better!

:^)

>we live in an anarchist society only disguised as in order through governments

Dumbest shit I've seen today, and I've been following the events in Turkey like a muslims follows goats.

My very soul cringed when I read these two armchair treatises

Top fucking kek

>weird 35 year old anime serial killer core

whats worse, his sense of fashion or the videos where he jokingly talks in ebonics?

i like when he flusters people on the news but c'mon, who is he kidding? he thinks he's conservative hunter s. thomspson or something, or a genuinely fascinating personality. but beyond the pandering and the novelty... there's really nothing there.

What really ruined him is his fanboys - the most pathetic crowd of straight fuckers who keep yelling out how much they wanna suck his cock sicken me. Before he started his Faggot Tour he was good, but lately he's become extremely obnoxious.

Anyway, he'll be coming to Sweden in a couple weeks to march at the Pride parade here, so he'll probably be stabbed to death by the muslims here.

RIP in peace, faggot.

>newports