Veeky Forums, what about male earrings? What are some good ones?

takes2long
takes2long

Veeky Forums, what about male earrings? What are some good ones?

Inmate
Inmate

Listen, in fashion there are always what I like to call "downgrade accessories". These are for when you're so attractive, downgrading your social attractiveness is in your best interest to make people around you less intimidated. Male earrings are one of these.

What you need to as yourself is this: are you already so attractive that you need to downgrade a bit to make people around you more comfortable? If not, don't fucking wear male earrings. If so, then good on you mate. Thanks for coming down to earth a bit for the rest of us :)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

In my opinion, there are 2 types of guys who wear earrings.

1. Ghetto
They wear it cause they think it makes them look badass.
Often latinos, often buff/fat/bulky.
They wear it on the lobe and are usually either very outgoing and/or annoying.

2. Hipsterish
They wear it purely to look like a rebel, often on the high part of the ear instead of the lobe and often more than just 1, albeit almost never on both ears.

It's a similar issue as with haircuts...like most things in fashion, an earring can give you a different vibe, but if you're unattractive you'll still be unattractive while if you're attractive you can basically rock whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't look ridiculous.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Unless youre from southern europe where many guys have earings. Mostly just one ear and mostly teenage boys. Its like snapbacks in california

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

wtc male dangley earrings? idk what theyre called but you know what im talking about

DeathDog
DeathDog

do you mean hoop earrings
google it :)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

neckbeard/child detected

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

nahh man, like when they have feathers and shit and they dangle vertically

Illusionz
Illusionz

pretty unattractive imo

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

desu dont cop dangly earrings
Only do it if youre like a perfect 10/10

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

pretentious dweebs

if it fits your style rock an earring. Fashion is doing what makes you comfortable, and wearing things you enjoy.

Trendy is caring what people think about your outfit.

Snarelure
Snarelure

just a small stud, nothing else looks good.

cum2soon
cum2soon

but im tan and cute i need to know :(

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

What about something like this but only 1 pierced ear?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

None. They look like shit.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I think small hoop earrings (smaller than OP's) can look pretty cool.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Depends how big they are. I prefer circles or spheres over squares as well.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I was thinking about getting studs. One ear or both ears senpai? I think one ear looks gayer.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

lenny kravitz has some dope one sbut in general they look like shit

StonedTime
StonedTime

why is it rainbow coloured? is it for children?

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

maybe user supports gay pride and LGBT rights or something. personally i wouldnt wear rainbow shit because people might mistake you for a queer unless you´re a cute asian girl

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I wouldn't wear that shit even if I were gay

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

yh it doesnt work with anything + looks stupid as fuck

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit