I'm 5"8' Veeky Forums"

Playboyize
Playboyize

I'm 5"8' Veeky Forums. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Besides kill myself.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

dude it could be way worse, you should be thankful. If youre a QT at 5'8" and dress well then youre perfectly fine.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Just don't fucking wear sagging pants and too long t-shirts and you'll be fine

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Bones is probably a about 5'8", and he fits pretty well.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

im also 5'8 and it sucks butttttt there are plenty of girls that are around 5'6-5'7 who are extremely hot. get yourself one of them and a nice pair of trainers and youll be good.

DeathDog
DeathDog

im 5'8 and i notice that im shorter than most men. therers also alot of guys who are shorter than me and that makes me feel better

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

the majority of girls are under 5'7"

takes2long
takes2long

bro 5 8 is slightly shit but you could be waaaaay shorter my man,I see guys insanely shorter than me.I was born with half pinoy genetics which means I'm doomed to be a manlet, but with good nutrition when I was younger I managed to get 5 9. I wouldn't worry about it unless you were dwarf tier.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

5'8 bros general :-:

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

you're fine bro, you can still be effay

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

5'6+ and youll be fine m8

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

5'4

TreeEater
TreeEater

Be glad you're not 5'.

Be happy.

w8t4u
w8t4u

Sneakers
Lifts
Grow some muscle
Get everything tailored to perfection

Or just accept yourself as you are. Personally, I'm going for the above. Much easier.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Try near death sotuations so you surprise yourself when you actually die. Also your family could get big bucks for a death that looks like an accident.

Methshot
Methshot

Nigga, I'm 5'4". It also doesn't help that I'm Hispanic. I'll never be truly effay. Tfw will never have qt white /thinspo/ gf.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

tfw 5'5 but where i live everyone else is basic bitch
also bretty good face

Techpill
Techpill

be happy that you are not 5'4 like me

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

what can you do? just do you faggot

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

ive seen plenty of short mexican girls who are hot as fuck

RumChicken
RumChicken

tfw I'm a 6'3 Hispanic with a white thinspo bae

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

5'9 asian, which isn't bad but I still feel like a manlet.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit