Tfw you can't buy Levi 511 jeans online because it seems like even for the same...

Illusionz
Illusionz

tfw you can't buy Levi 511 jeans online because it seems like even for the same sizes they can be cut and fit completely different

Spamalot
Spamalot

That's because Levi's a shit. Don't get any of they're cuts. They're all like that

5mileys
5mileys

+100000000

I swear to god I've purchased the same exact fit, size and color at one time before, and they fucking fit differently. What the fuck?

Methnerd
Methnerd

Levi's just has terrible quality control. I think it's because they already have a huge loyal customer base, so they know people will buy whatever they shit out anyway.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Can confirm that if you want to buy levi you really need to try them on first. I tell that to all my customers

DeathDog
DeathDog

Levi makes its cash on brand recognition. Most people wouldn't be able to name any other brand of jeans. That's why they just buy Levi's, since they're old af and still culturally, and fashionably relevant. Unfortunately.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

what is another pair of jeans similar to levi 511s that have consistent cuts and arent expensive, because im sure the jeans that Veeky Forums wears are 100+ a pair?

King_Martha
King_Martha

You could try American Eagle. One of my friends still gets all his pants from there, but they do fit decently well, and they arnt very expensive. Also try wrangler. Very comfy

Bidwell
Bidwell

wrangler

i need slim jeans not dad jeans

idontknow
idontknow

Just got decent quality ones at River Island for 5 brexits.

TreeEater
TreeEater

My problem with AEO was the waistband stretching too much. Even after drying, they would stretch almost two inches after wearing for a little while.

I think 1969 jeans from Gap are a bit better.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Gustin makes good jeans for under $100.

Flameblow
Flameblow

So buy another brand of jeans?

I'll never understand you burgers and your obsession with this trash brand.

Illusionz
Illusionz

If you check grailed often enough you're bound to find a pair of mainline bbs for a reasonable price. P13/P14/P11's are all great. After years I finally got XTFP'13's and they're the best pants I've ever owned

MPmaster
MPmaster

american eagle has pretty dope jeans

askme
askme

The quality is solid? I haven't done this kickstarter style purchase before. Does it always go smoothly?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Salty European loving cuck detected

Methshot
Methshot

Brand loyalty and the belief that they still make good quality jeans. If you see and feel a pair of levis from say 30-40 years ago they were pretty superb.

TreeEater
TreeEater

buying the shittiest levi's model
people in this thread recommending american eagle and gap
no wonder you guys dress so poorly

Snarelure
Snarelure

then buy the slim wrangler jeans...

SniperWish
SniperWish

Nice contribution troglodyte

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

There are much worse styles that levis makes

eGremlin
eGremlin

i was looking for levi 511s and they make this model called "line 8" which is like a shiny jean

apparently they look amazing at fist but after one wash they turnto ashit

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Just ask for an exchange and complain about the issue.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Gap has some decent Japanese denim.

Evilember
Evilember

My problem with AEO was the waistband stretching

This 100%.
Also I'd like the rise to be a tad higher. It's too low.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

You guys might have seen me give a little review of the Levis x Pendleton jacket I bought.

It's cut like arse. Between the buttons the material hangs out. I considered going to the store to see if all of them are like but didn't bother because I figure they are.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Almost 200 and no fucking pockets to put your hands in. Disgraceful.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit