What's the rule for what sunglasses fit which face structure?

What's the rule for what sunglasses fit which face structure?

Pic related it's what I want to buy but I don't know if they will look good on me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxottica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What faceshape do you have?

Not OP, but don't want to start a new thread. How do these look Veeky Forums?

It's ugly

I googled oval face shape and I got this first result from Google

The shape is similar to mine, the filling inside of the shape is totally not and I'm nowhere near as pretty

But the outline is similar

round

Good, if the outline's similar you can probably rock them. Actually, if you have an oval face shape you can rock pretty much everything but aviators. Make sure the frame is wide enough to fit your face though, otherwise you migh look like you're wearing kid's sunglasses.

too big for the dude in the pic

>pretty much everything but aviators
Damn and I always tried them on because they look cool and as soon as I looked in the shop's mirror I immediately took them off

What are the ones I posted in the OP called?

Damn really? I'm 6'2'' with an ENORMOUS head. Do companies make sunglasses for literal giants?

Anything but round sunglasses. Go (rounded) square (like in the OP). Just avoid round glasses, can't stress that enough.

Seriously, only 10% of hats fit me becuase they have to be really deep, and I still have to adjust those to almost max circumference

I think you look good

I am not an expert

if that's you just get a proper shave and you'll look good

Coincidentally, I got around to shaving today

OP here, are the ones in my pic the Rayban "new wayfarer" ?

Looks good!

What's a good mall store to cop sun glasses? Gotta try them on in person.

Sun glass hut is crazy overpriced.

what glasses are those?

Every single sunglasses store is owned by one company who artificially keep prices high, there's no such thing as a modestly priced retail sunglasses store.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxottica

so much better

That's super. There are many more stores at the malls near me that Luxottica doesn't own.

I'm not a fuck boy so I don't want raybans or oakleys. Just want to find glasses that look good and fit well.

Thank you!
Dunno got them from a vintage shop and they don't have a name on them. Sorry mane

They look like clubmasters.

thanks

was mostly asking because i'm 6'3 and giant headed and options feel pretty limited. wearing meme 'new wayfarers' because they were one of the few that fit well.

I got a nice pair of Cole Haan clubmasters originally priced at 135 for 30 at Nordstrom Rack. If you don't have one maybe even try Marshalls or some other secondhand distributer.

>Nordstrom Rack
Thanks bud. I have one local to me, but I've never been before, will check out.

I'd suck your dick, no homo.

Plus I have the same glasses.

nigga let me smash no homo

That's the most genuinely homo "nohomo" I've ever seen.