Where can I find some sick shoes like this?

Where can I find some sick shoes like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9f0uc1XDcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

manletstore.com

Is this a shoop

no fucking way this is real

The Insecurity Store

L

O

i wonder if anyone else notices his giant shoes irl, or if they just dont want to mention it to him?

Man I am 5'3" and I would never fuck with that level of compensation.

it feels so good up here at 6'4

I'm pretty sure he isn't that insecure about his height in real life, but when it comes to the red carpet you have to keep your female fan base happy, I think that's why he does it.

He's not even that short, only 5'9", how can someone that rich/handsome/talented still be so insecure about his height

That is equally, if not even more pathetic if true.

His ex-wife was 5'9" as well. His current wife is significantly shorter. I've always suspected the ex had something to do with that.

Worth nothing considering you are probably a turbo autist.

Fucking why?? There is a lot of fangirls that go to see their imaginary actor boyfriends all the time despite them not feeling attracted to the movie they are in. Every dollar counts. Plus women make it hard for men to stand up in red carpets due to their fucking huge heels.

Nah, choosing to participate in some rat race of trying to appear taller is pathetic and weak.

Fucking manlets when will they learn? WHEN????!?!!?!

tfw when u aint beta as fuck

>tfw when
user...

u know what i mean niga

this
this thread is hilarious

he's p cute.

The picture attached to your post says more than enough about your personality though. Height can't compensate for that

youtube.com/watch?v=b9f0uc1XDcQ