Post which unis youre going and circle jerk together

Post which unis youre going and circle jerk together

York isn't fa, its smothered in smelly pageets

UC Davis

its bad

time for the weekly thread that makes me feel inadequate that i go to a large public degree factory joke of a school that has 55 thousand students and isn't taken seriously by anyone

?

Cause same.

I don't know if this is the correct thread to ask this question in, but you see, I am going to go to uni in Japan. University of Tokyo more precisely, starting april next year. Where should I search for advice on what to wear and how to build a wardrobe for Japan? The students there are Veeky Forums as fuck and all my (poor man's) clothes are shit, so I am thinking on spending 2000$ at least on clothes before going there. Any ideas?

I'm sorry for being a faggot

Full Rick desuu

daniel?

All my friends go there and say the same thing, except that they enjoy being drunk the entire weekend every weekend. Kinda wish I went

NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
O
R
T
H
W

my first time on here in a long time. i usually am just on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

What's up my fellow Veeky Forumstist

not much man watching evo and chilling the fuck out. hbu

No but if youre reaching york we could meet during frost

what program?

everyone knows York isn't a real university. U of T St George or nothing. (jk)

Film production

Baking some cookies my man. Shits cash

I am not religious nor do I wear pastels oh deary me what shall I dooo

but you're right, user

>going to school with shit academics that's full of pajeets

pls no

You must do what u need to do to pass by
Aka get your shit done

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Going to Community College since I got a 2.6 GPA and a 25 ACT probably transferring to Rutgers Newark and majoring in finance

I hate my life I have no freinds in my town and my parents don't let me stay out after 8:30
At least I'm not fat and I can shitpost on Veeky Forums

Normie central

But God is it beautiful here.

McGill

First of all, congrats, seriously. Todai is the shit.

Second, don't worry about going hard quite yet, stock up on basics. Good jeans are hard to come by in Japan, get a few pairs. Even freakin' Levis have major cred there. Make damn sure to also get a good suit, as you'll need it in a lot of instances. You'll also probably want to stock up on really comfy shoes to walk in, for obvious reasons.

You'll do fine. Just plow through the bullshit now.

>york
fug mayne i might be going there january

I T H A C A
T
H
A
C
A

Hawaii boys

Just go to college and then get a job.

You'll be working alongside people who went to better colleges and wasted more of their parents money. Its all stupid.

>Transferring here for CS in August
>Spending money on new clothes is probably not going to be an option for 2+ years
>There's probably not even anyone going here that would be interested in the designers/brands that I'm into

mcgill

a

s

t

e

r

r

a

c

e

Skidmore anybody?

haha go blue

>fake yeezys everywhere
>athens has an Urban Outfitters and thats it
sry bro

IC? i almost 100% know you senpai

oh I go here too

can't wait to be a "first year" hanging out on the "lawn"

Nobody else I guess.

me fucking too
orientation today im gonna cry :^(

Why don't you shop in Japan? Stock on basics here (and things that are hard to get in your size in Japan like shoes and jeans) then buy clothes there

Do you want to be companions? What year are you?

Sorry desu

just go to beams, uniqlo and muji as soon as you get here.

Not very Veeky Forums

People should learn to type out the name of unis so you can ctrl f them

University of Amsterdam
Universiteit van Amsterdam
&
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

Doubtful, I just finished orientation but perhaps I'll see you around

I'm in a similar situation and also more than likely going to Rutgers Newark after I graduate from CC.

at least I won't be in insane debt

UMass checking in

Have a few buddies going here, weird bubble of a place man

UF

Pretty chill desu. Hard to be Veeky Forums often as it's hot as balls though.

No UCF?
/UCF/

Has tonnes of pokestops.

Hey brother.

Gotta implement loose linen with Birkenstocks.

I went to session four and it really wasn't that bad. Also while it's good to be prepared, picking classes isn't nearly as difficu as they make it out to be. There are a lot of great speakers as well. Good luck man see you in the fall?

Here be Sperry + Ralph country

!*
Also I met someone who said he "liked" fashion so probably another Veeky Forums drone

Charles University in Prague anyone?

Kunstakademie Düsseldorf, hi

Stand out, fratboi

i never been to a party that didn't get shut down by like 10pm

thanks my dude

Schulich

A-Anyone L-L O N D O N?

SCAD - Savannah College of Art and Design

Great college if you're either rich enough to buy your way in or talented enough to get a fat scholarship. 98% of graduates get a job in their field within 2 years which is pretty shweet.

I got into UF but logistically it was too difficult. I'm jelly.

It's okay I guess.

Hallå där

At Oxford and mostly hate my life but don't worry the two are only slightly related

Which college,lad?

who here /oxy/

At Uni in Manchester, but spend most my time with my gf and her friends who are at Liverpool.

Only go in for exams and nobody on my course knows me, may as well be at a different Uni.

Both cities are great if you know where to go though.

Fug same here

not sure I want to say, its quite small 2 much risk of identification

Going into Computer Engineering

I'd hate my life too.
I work at the bodleian and feel sorry for the shit you guys have to wear for exams whenever I see students go past. It's like no one thought to question if things are a good idea or not still since 1590.

Hi tristian

Uniqlo and muji when you get there, but also buy a few classic "American"kind of things, like levis and stuff.

I'm jelly desu.
>ywn get to be just like the student from your animes

Is the USAFA effay? Like how would you dress if you were going to a military school?
What would you wear out of uniform?
What would you do to accent your style when in uniform?

Hows your prep game?

It's the best school in the United States that's pretty effay. I could never get in there :(

Nah, HYP are probably better and more Veeky Forums because they at least are associated with prep, while Stanford is just ultra-basic bitches as far as the eye can see.

May god have mercy on your soul

Can only wear nice fits a few months each year

Is a college experience worth it??
Ive always had a shitty social life because of strict ass parents and I always thought college would be the time to make freinds but lately i just accepted the fact that I have no work ethic and I'm too lazy to put in the effort to get into a good school
It depressing knowing that u have to deal with my parents for 4 more years especially since they try to make me hang out with their freinds kids who are lame af and religious as hell so they don't date, drink, smoke or do drugs

Fascist core
Commie revolutionary core
Anything militaristic or combat related

Reporting in from the riot shelter

Tons of my friends go here.

Do you know an Elise or a Leah/Luke, or a Sydney?

:( no bully pls

results day on the 18th, feelin real fuckin nervous tee bee haitch senpai

anyone else going to
>warwick
>king's college london?

any other britbongs / international students waiting for uk results day?

part of me hopes that I get into king's because london is fucking great even though they're shit for my course (computer science)

hey what up

recent grad
ayo have ufn

I do CS at Kings going into 3rd year

Politecnico di Milano

(I study Materials and nanotech engineering. Pepople dress like shit all the time but the school is fine)

logo - - --

How do I get in a great school after my two years of Community College?