Evo fashion thread

evo fashion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

verycoolshirtz.com/product/the-costanza-tee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swedish with the garbage bag jacket

i feel like 99% of 'good' fits i see at esports events are just mfa uniforms

That costanza shirt...

Is Bobby "The People's Champ" "Scar" Scarnewman the most attractive man in smash?

He's got a baby face
My vote is for Westballz

plup is better looking

i've actually recently realized that plup is good looking. wizzy used to have something going on before his hair got too long. now it's standard neckbeard greasy/unkempt status

He's had really bad skin forever but I really think that plup is the most attractive smash player atm. Also Ice.

Ice is probably most attractive guy in Smash

Jesus why can't m2k shave his head already

Cause he is literally a fucking autist

I think I just have a crush on Plup desu

he's definitely attractive in some sense but it's that boyish cute type of attractive

I think I prefer that. He's got a god tier nose and his hairline is nice, Ice's eyes are too small imo. But yeah Plup definitely is boyish if anything. Fly Aminita isn't bad looking either t b h

LET'S FUCKING GO S2J

let's be real tho, hbox is looking really dangerous, seeing as how he always manages to come second and he has improved greatly this year. Looks like he will be taking it.

M2K Plup or Mang0
it's hard to root for all 3.
>tfw chudat will never win EVO
>tfw we will never see the chu pose as he beats armada in GFs with his pocket fox
why live

how

I was originally rooting for leffen but unfortunate circumstances happened :^(

Now I'll be happy if anyone other than hbox or armada win. Mango being most likely, m2k just to see him happy, or s2j cus falcon

what's his name again?

Leffen

W2C COSTANZA SHIRT

Don't know about that one but I found this

verycoolshirtz.com/product/the-costanza-tee

Ty family,

But what if I don't want to be a meme?

>Veeky Forums is literally all smash babbies
>no real fighting game player in sight
smdh

leffen is the smasher this board needs
too bad about that visa business

>tfw no effay friends to play mk with

Smash babbies

Why do I always have to be right...

fuck hbox

yeah, he does play lame but you gotta admit that he had hype clutch moments vs armada

not even, armada was camping him out lol

hbox's run yesterday was the most aggressive jiggs play the world has ever seen and the whole of top eight was hype as fuck

desu when mango lost to hbox I just didn't care about the tournament anymore lmao. such a heart breaker.

desu i was rooting against hbox there for 3vo and w plup bc i want to see plup beat armada so fucking bad but u cant deny the dude put on a show

also falcon in top 8, v happy w the tournament overall

>also falcon in top 8
that was the highlight for me. so fucking happy for johnny, and he didn't get the newly sponsored curse where you place badly the first tournament you attend with a new sponsor