Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread - /QTDDTOT/. #2

Is it too late to get a pair of stans? Any better alternatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hiAkdoETqNA
shop.mango.com/US/p0/men/accessories/shoes/boots/buckle-ankle-boots/?id=63080357_99&n=1&s=rebajas_he
lastcall.com/Magnanni-for-Neiman-Marcus-Square-Toe-Leather-Ankle-Boot-Black/prod37310041/p.prod
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is __ Veeky Forums?

Yes

Thanks

pick up a pair of navy ones they're timeless

No problem user desu

I'm a skinny guy buying a couple of alpha industries bomber jackets, I plan on using them as outerwear for 2 other layers mostly, should I get regular fit rather than slim fit to account for other layers?

I haven't tried on the alpha bomber jackets but u know with most bombers if you're tall go for the normal fit. Because for me I'm skinny 6.3" and the slim fit bombers look awkward for me personally, but I'd say try some on desu.

I have big feet. Massive feet. Xbox huge feet. Okay, maybe not THAT big, but a 4E width. This makes it difficult to wear anything that isn't an athletic shoe since even the XW special order section of catalogues like Clark's are too small.

I'd like to get some loafers and chukka boots. I don't have many options. Your opinions on these?

Does 5'11" qualify as tall for purposes of bombers?

Yeah 5.11" is getting there but still try something similar

w2c 1461 monos in Australia?

Avoid Rockport like the plague. The shoes are generally for older men and tend to look like absolute trash in person.

No clue about Dunham.

sebago makes some pretty good looking loafers in widths

if youre rich as fuck, allen edmonds makes 4e loafers

not sure about chukkas

way too late

Any suggestions for casual loafers then? In 4E, obviously.

When measureing my chest do I take the tape around the bottom of my sholderblades or just under them? if I run the tape around my blades my chest comes to 98cm~ but if I have the tape just underthem it's 93cm~.

Which one is the correct method/measurement Veeky Forums?

Yes, you certainly do seem to be unsure as to who is best girl.

Should I buy?

NBs and Reeboks are cool right now, and imo AF1s are always good

Adidas is really good but you won't be getting any underground internet meme fashion cred, but if you aren't stupid and don't care about that and you like the design cop them, they are timeless

i dont think any stores have them that i know of but they all seem to stock other 1461s so i guess just try them on and order a pair of omons from asos or something idk

are you fucking dumb read the title itll fall apart in 2 uses buddy

Stans are a meme for a reason. They go well with pretty much everything. I bought a pair of triple whites and they're probably my most worn non beater shoe.

If you care about them being a /meme/ on Veeky Forums then no don't get them.

I need undershirts for work

Would a nude colored v-neck compression shirt or wife beater be best? I want something that doesn't bunch up (hugs my body), v-neck so it doesn't show at the collar, and brown so it's not visible through my white dress shirt.

I've tried banana republic undershirts but they're not very tight.

I really like this sort of sweat on top leggings on bottom style of pants (pic related) but I have no idea what they're called.

Any help?

What's the most Veeky Forums basketball shoes?

11s and 12s

Thinking of starting a small clothing brand, where can I get designs printed onto shirts?

stop making this thread, we have the fuccboi general for this exact purpose.

streetgoth circa 2012

see also: pyrex

the stitch work in the description looks pretty decent.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hiAkdoETqNA

This mix is fucking bananas and is so perfect; minimal but not dry with a nice touch of emotion. Is there any club music remotely as good as Giegling?

best place to find CP achilles on sale? also, at what price do they become worth the cop?

looking for info on sizing on this particular raf sweater. I usually wear a medium.
if anyone here owns this actual sweater in any size, measurements would be very helpful.

also, what would be a reasonable price to pay for a raf sweater like this?

Depends on where you live. I live in a shit tier eastern european country where H&M uniform and roshes are considered the absolute pinnacle of fashion, and I don't see Stans becoming widespread here anytime soon.

How does it look? I got it from my girlfriend today as a gift. We are both kind of 'poor' so its not an expensive one.

Check grailed and ask people selling them. I've seen a few on there

Where to cop? These are the 'vintage' edition with weathered tabs.

Looking for some similar boots to pic related. Don't want to spend over 400 dollars. Any good alternatives?

I have an old big E Levi's jacket, it's corduroy.
The thing is like 20 inches across the shoulders. Probably around a 40 inch chest, I don't think I ever measured.
But the sleeves on this jacket fit me more like a shirt.
In fact, if I wear a long-sleeved shirt under it the sleeves of the shirt will probably poke out longer than the jacket.
Were jacket sleeves like that the style at the time or have they shrunk?
It seems really weird to me that it has too much shoulder and not enough sleeve.

Seconding

how fucking new are you all
fuccboi general is qtddot, with a less moronic name and consistency
stop making this thread

>mad that newfags use *forum standard* qtddtot and not un-intuitive thread that takes its name from Veeky Forums board culture.

Really, it's the worst possible place you guys could have done that.

good luck

it was a present, don't fucking ask Veeky Forums if you should wear it or not.
its a walmart watch, it looks okay and inoffensive

Are these boots too feminine?

shop.mango.com/US/p0/men/accessories/shoes/boots/buckle-ankle-boots/?id=63080357_99&n=1&s=rebajas_he

Also, can anyone find me a comparable chelsea to this for ~$150?

lastcall.com/Magnanni-for-Neiman-Marcus-Square-Toe-Leather-Ankle-Boot-Black/prod37310041/p.prod

love my old AF1s and the side part of them recently blew out. I've tried using shoe glue and took them to a local shoe man, but to no luck.

Anything you guys can think of the save them?
thanks

cheapest place i could find them was on urban outfitters with a student discount

or checkout all goods or any work wear store

calvin klein

Are these jeans to skinny to be worn with boots?

Too*

What do you think idiot

no

Decided that I'm going to start getting my own clothes. Picked this up from the local op shop.$5, was it a good buy?
Also incase you can't read it, the writing says "simply irresistible".

I'd try to sag them just a bit so they wouldn't be that tight around your quads, other than that, nice pants w2c?

Where to buy effay baseball caps?

Is there any stan smiths that don't have the metal eyelets?

no

thoughts on black dc marten chelsea boots on men?

Mainly for British anons or anyone else from a temperate climate:

Do you reckon it's worth buying new summer fits when our summer (i.e: >20 degrees) is only really going to last for 3 weeks max?

Any anons own 1970 cons?

Thinking of getting black highs but I've heard sizing is really weird.
Some say size down full size, when I go on official site UK and US sizes are the same?

9US = 9UK

Anyone know how they fit compared to vans or nikes and how should I size?

is COS good t shirts?

Asked this in the fuccboi thread, but it belongs here

Where can I get some decent, inexpensive, relaxed fit/loose sweaters? I'm from the UK

They run a half size larger than listed. They are true to size UK. I wear an 11 in most shoes, cons I can fit in 10.5 snug.

I've got really small feet for a man. Size 6 in the UK. What kind of shoes should I get?

Well I've basically got the basics down just from uniqlo. Stuff seems to fit but i'm not 100%. Want to move onto more designer oriented stuff and grailed seems the go to. Tried searching around but is there a info graphic or paste bin for grailed info?

The biggest thing just putting me off it at the moment is just sizing though. I don't want to drop a couple hundred on something I really like but not have it fit well enough to justify the price

What white trainers should i get in the same price range as stans? Was thinking pic related

just grap a few pastel colour/palewave basics and they'll come in every year desu. Plus you can probably layer any pastel t shirts in autumn fits

>bait(??)

does anyone have that picture of that nazi soldier covering his face? usually used in hair inspo threads or whatever

any brands or types of pants with max breathing potential for this hot as fuck summer?

How is this earing called?The one on his left ear.
Could anyone pull it off?

Can someone recommend me a charcoal suede chukka boot similar to the one pictured for

Cop or nah?
Ive been looking for a nice tan boot and these are cheaper than the nikes

I wear my regular fit alpha industries bomber over my American giant hoodie. It works fine. I'm 5'11" for reference.

Hey Veeky Forums I work ina factory/slave pit.

What is a really good pair of breathable shoes that I can walk on for 10 hours a day and support my bad knees. Money kind of isn't important but I'd like to keep it below 150$

I don't know about breathable, but New Balance 998s are very comfortable sneakers. They're $160 normally I think, but you can find them on sale fairly often. 996s might not be as comfortable, but they have a less chunky design.

Is there anywhere other than the Guerilla Group site to pick their shit up?
Preferably not at msrp

>New Balance 998s are very comfortable sneakers

Not him, but I'm looking for some comfy sneakers too. Is pic related too autistic? I'm looking for inoffensive shoes, but I'm not sure how to customize them. Plain white with black laces/logo seemed alright

Your safest New Balance color way is grey. Chunky sneaks that are all white or white/black do tend to look autistic/dad-core. Grey goes with a lot and looks good.

What's that website where you can upload an image onto a t shirt called again?

dark green also very universal and nice

I would wear those trainers with jeans and black/white t shirts, maybe a grey pullover on cold days. Would that be too much grey?

Not at all. Matching your shoes to your hoodie is fine, but I doubt your hoodie will be this exact shade of grey which won't really matter either in this case.

Okay, thanks for the help. It's really appreciated. I have no fashion sense, just trying to look not-terrible. I'll get

as much as a meme as they are adidas shoes with boost are really worth the price. nmd's are the cheapest one at $130 retail and around the same for resell. if you're willing to spend more then ultraboosts at $180 are goat

No problem man. Enjoy the new kicks.

T H I S
I love mine and get compliments like crazy on them.

Green is a meme, but the all white ones are alright and super-versatile I guess.

Also, how do you all clean your stans? I find dirt comes off very easily if I just wash it off with a wet paper towel, but there's probably a better way to do it.

My old shitty backpack is starting to break and I need a new one.

What kind of meme backpack should I look into getting? No kanken pls

Should I be able to wear skinny jeans after I start working out again? I plan to gain 15-20 pounds as my next goal. rn I'm 5'10-5'11ish and 141 pounds last time I checked. lol ik I'm small enough to wear them as of now, but I'm thinking about the long term goal.

Carhartt WIP Watch backpack is a good pack and looks pretty good.

Recommend sneakers to wear with dark-wash selvage jeans?

preferably something comfortable with a little more support (not converse or fashion sneakers)

oh shit, forgot to mention - preferably not white - I beat the shit out of my sneakers

maybe try out brogued sneakers
they careful with raws though cause they bleed on to the suede like cray

I'm fat, but slowly losing weight.

What clothes can I wear that can still look good on a fat person.

For reference, I'm 180cm and 90kg/5'10 and 198lbs.

just wear some normie mall stuff
dont bother spending heaps of cash because youll just end up throwing them out in a couple months when youre at the weight you want

Is Air Max a meme
If yes, is it still a good meme

How is green a meme? They are the original colour. Navy came afterwards

What can I wear with this?

What leather products would you recommend for docs?