drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

idolbrooklyn.com/collections/sale/products/rick-owens-palm-green-calf-leather-geobasket-sneakers?variant=10788862529
highsnobiety.com/2016/01/20/jera-diarc-rick-owens-muse-interview/
luisaviaroma.com/63I-ATE029?fromItemSrv=1
youtu.be/jhenogvNrno?t=46
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>
for >please tell me my fit is good

i meant for

Props to the user who did the OP picture.

Can someone explain to me exactly what rig (stiff cotton) is. Is it just like F fleece thickness but without the fleece lining? Or maybe sinilar to TE but thicker?

anyone sz41 should cop these, the best palm geos, for a steal

idolbrooklyn.com/collections/sale/products/rick-owens-palm-green-calf-leather-geobasket-sneakers?variant=10788862529

>mfw im size 41

i have to manage my money better tho :/

it says they fit tts? i thought geos fit .5-1 size large.

I don't know why people advise that. I'm TTS 10 and always get 43 in every shoe.

Maybe if you have super slim feet/toes, but even then the shoe's supposed to have a large toebox

Ikr, last time i said that ppl thought i was trolling

well i just bought them, hopefully they'll fit alright, i have fairly wide feet. fuck

i have huge feet bought tts and the shoe was still big on me, downsized a full size next geo purchase and they fit perfect

hmmmmm, oh well. i wear 8.5 pretty comfortably so ill just hope for the best. worst case, shouldn't be terrible to resell

i still wear my tts geos because i love the look, itll probably just put you off at first but theyre definitely still wearable

enjoy your new geos if i had more cash i woulda copped ;/

thanks, im really excited! first rick piece after wanting some rick since 2013

Would these be bad with black cargos

To me they would yeah. I think they're too sleek and slim to be matched with the bulkier cargos without looking goofy. Cargos go better with bulky boots/sneakers

i get the whole idea that people want fits to flow into each other, but i think it'd be interesting to try the cargos with them, just for something different/potentially good. best way to see is just to try it, maybe with cheaper ones before u buy rick assuming thats why youre asking.

Astaire bells. Not even gonna front, this looks kinda cool. But you have to be tall and lanky to pull this one off.

Cropped pic for a better view

N O T F O R M E

O

T

F

O

R

M

E

Geos are pretty close to TTS I think. They're pretty forgiving tho

Not wearable at all in real life

So I'm finally contemplating buying socks, been the grail for a long time.

What should I look to be paying for them? I wouldn't mind a used pair.

Pair I'm looking at now are damn good condition, slightest wear to sole - $800.

Planning on going down .5 size from my geobasket and ramone boot size.

I went a full size down from my ramone (non-boot) and geo size. The leather upper stretches really well. You don't wanna get it too loose. 700-800 is a great price for them.

Where do you find socks for 800$? Everywhere i look they're over 1k

Cheers, I think I'll just take the half size since I have wider feet. 43 geos aren't snug or anything so I'm sure the 42.5 will be comfortable.

I've been concentrating my wardrobe pretty hard this sale season. It's tough to go from a huge closet full of rick down to a few uniforms of grail pieces, but I guess this is the step into high tier fits. RIP my collection.

So i am a size 45 with very wide feet (pic related). What size should i get if they fit at all?

i did the meme lol

Talking about socks - what size is bigger: 1 or 3?

He said used for 800. When sales hit you could get them new for like 700.

What u got for sale bruh. What sz are u?

looks good bro

is that sunny D

Love it. The Sith lord's choice.

Pretty sure 3.

heres a real pic of the fit if anyones interested lol

i really want a DL

thanks

the d stands for drkshdw

heard sunny d keeps ur midichlorian count high

Anyone has the first version of gothninja buying milk?

>the d stands for drkshdw
ilu

guys how do u pronounce drkshdw is it like dirk-sh-dwuh?

dirk-shit-dew

ok thanking you

srsly its pronounced as darkshadow

Do you guys think Rick and Jera talk again? A photo of Jera was posted on the official IG a couple of days ago.

Where's a good place to get plain black leggings (not thermal) in the UK?

I have a pair of thermal ones but I barely get the chance to wear them outside of winter.

Look incredible, but I wouldn't cop.

Its literally just Dark Shadow

Probably not, Rick was pretty mad. Said in an interview that the whole Rick crew who work in the studio all hate him now really.

.5 down from Geos should be fine. I went 1 down from Geos but I like my Geos a bit loose.

Yeah I saw that too. I think it's mostly just a professional relationship now. He wasn't in the Walrus show so I assume Rick wants nothing to do with him.

Are Rick tees meant to fit elongated? I sized TTS like the guide says and it was 6 inches past my hips, and one size down was also a bit too big.

depends on the model but most are, yes

Normal for Rick is a very exaggerated torso length. He also has short tees which are normal in the conventional sense.

lol'd at pic

w2c gothninja hood

i luv u 2 (*˘︶˘*).。.:*

ovate mens valhalla hoodie

they stopped making menswear a year or two ago but the mens button on the site says coming soon now i think so who knows

either way the womens stuff theyre putting out has been fucking gorgeous, v close to copping pic related desu

fugg mane you have any idea when theyre gona b\start making menswear again? their womenswear looks great desu

damn that brand just stroked my linen boner

It ain't full rick but I recently copped a geoprint bomber and I love it so much.

I usually really don't like your fits (chunky dbss, long top and skinnies) but this looks great dude and the grocery store pic is 10/10

Barney's Whorehouse cancelled my sock runner order for $254. Dunno why they oversell products on their site, but oh well. I'm not too mad, the likelihood that they'd actually fit or that they'd look good on me was pretty low.

they actually do that?? damn id be fucking pissed regardless of what i bought

some little italian webstore canceled my order and my paypal had a grand worth of slp pending for a week, fucking cunts

just got my pods and I'm in love, don't like them as much with my OS tees as I thought I would tho, might sell them and just get some more john elliot tees (what I'm wearing in pic related)

You have any black OS? I'm on a quest for one

sure do, what were you looking to pay?

First time posting

Been lurking for a few months before i started my rick collection, am i /rog/ approved?

(excuse the basketball shorts i dont own any rick bottoms as of yet)

need a full body pic mister dubdubs, but your physique and layering look very good desu. what shoes were you wearing?

Thanks thanks, wasnt really a fit i wore out but just trying stuff on. Can't wait till I get some prisoners pods or cargos

Tfw posted my fit at the end of last thread and nobody said anything about it

not worth posting as its a basic af fit and an extremely horrible angle.

see , this shouldn't surprise you

it's funny, he was my favourite until the fallout and the interview afterwards where he looks like a complete retard.

even agreeing with his political statements, it was interesting to see someone destroy their career and fanbase in one shitty decision.

What is the ultimate moody tunic fabric?

I'm kind of stuck between a wool and a cotton one. I just copped the new forever rick's pods in cotton/elastane (anyone know if these have the honey dipped Owenscorp label? saw in an interview that most mastodon pieces have it) so I'm leaning towards cotton...

>11523695
Hey. There is so much happening at this side of the world (ISIS, Turkey, Sanctions vs Russia etc.), so i think nobody in Russia even cares about migrants or something at the moment

WOOL/SILK

/O

MMMMM

I think the honey label is only on some mainline (runway?) things.
Stuff like Astaire Bells? I'm not sure I havent checked out Mastodon in store yet, but stuff like that used to have the different label. I remember the wacky see through womens leather bomber from Cyclops had it aswell.

Where did you get the Rick's Pods from?

Also, I own two cotton Moody Tunics from Cyclops and they're pretty nice.

Are you talking about this one?
highsnobiety.com/2016/01/20/jera-diarc-rick-owens-muse-interview/

>Could you explain to us what you were trying to say with the protest last summer?

>The press have already started interpreting this broadly. There is no “try,” there is just action.
>Please ………. kill…not…. makes sense doesn’t it? Art?…Protest?…Or DADA?…
>When I’m reading that the campaign is understood as art, great. If media understands it as a political activism, great.
>That’s pretty much my kind of activism. Even as fun guerrilla action. I have to smirk and I can say, yes, I really had fun.
>I am calling for nothing less than the unconditional surrender! Nothing less than the absolute Revolution! Everything for rock ’n’ roll, everything for art, everything for the cause and the cause is above everything!

He's painfully edgy sometimes. But we love Jera

I wanna imagine that they may make amends in the future if they haven't already.

That sounds pretty nice.

The cotton one would be lighter, no? I only have a wool blazer so not much exp with rick wools.

That would make sense, I'm going to hold out hope though. I will really have to get a piece with the label if not, for novelty purposes.

The Cyclops one is the exact one I'm looking at. It's also a decision between the button-up back on that cotton Cyclops one, or the zip up back on the Sphinx wool/viscose blend.

I got them off someone new. Bit more than I wanted to pay for pods, but they're pretty much the ultimate version to me.

Go to the SZ classifieds, some dude is selling these for 300eu

Yep cotton would be lighter, my wool/silk one is gauzey, a little itchy and quite hot. But super luxe.

Creatch cargo still for sale. Size XS. Lmk if you're interested

My price 340e + shipping

cheers, I'm going to go for the cotton.

280 is an alright price? It's a lot for a shirt but I've never seen them for sale much less than that.

You can get them at a better price; look around more.

I found my black one for $230 on Farfetch and my white one for $215 from SSENSE.

Is this the cheapest place i can get a mainline DL?

if you still have these by the end of the week ill buy them

Why people hating when you become more successful than them? Met with some old highschool classmates tonight (I was wearing 2k worth of rick gear so this is relevant to the thread) and they were hating hardcore that I improved a fuckload from when they last saw me and that I make more without a college education at 20 than they'd make after getting their degrees. (I do programming, self taught)

One girl mocked me saying I think I'm better than them now that I wear expensive clothes (forgot I wasn't on Veeky Forums and people think $800 shoes are insane when somebody asked), got fit and drive a nice car, without me even saying anything to provoke that. I used to be spineless loser in highschool, but I'm past that now and they don't get that I'm not the same person.

Sorry for personal blog but I needed to vent.

dunno if there's a bigger version

how much u paid for the drkshdw bomber? i wanna cop one but not for more than $400

they're mad as fuck dude, just take it in and enjoy those delicious tears

youtu.be/jhenogvNrno?t=46

i sell this one for 350$

link your grailed and is it an M?
do me 350 with shipping and ill take it

how durable are the bottoms of geos? when should i expect heel drag etc

no it's S ;(

dam bro, guess it wont fit me

>tfw manlet
>will fit me probably perfectly
>no 350 laying around

fuckckckckfuckcfukc

Is this the cheapest place i can get a mainline DL?

stop. no.

bump pls i wore my geos out for the first time and the heel looks like shit

they fall apart after 10 wears, choose wisely

fucking shit 9 wears left i should of never bought these shits

Boy i need to know :(

why did you tell them you're wearing rick? I would have avoided that knowing you were dealing with such assholes