Are there better sneaks under $100?

Are there better sneaks under $100?

Other urls found in this thread:

aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/men/shoes/sneakers/c/211/ALALISIEN/p/45443761-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those are terrible, so I'm going to go ahead and say yes.

Yes, there are so many

>posts zero examples
Uh huh.

Don't need to post examples. They're gaudy pieces of shit. Go look at zumiez or whatever if you're looking for some new, cheap shoes, fag.

>supra
eject yourself from this earth please

Vans (only the ones with the stripes) are good for under 100

Rohes if you are the only person on earth without a pair.

uhhhh, generally not too much unless you are willing to go up a lil more.

White reebok lows fa been creaming on are 80

>Don't need to post examples.
Yeah, you don't know.

>Vans
No

>Rohes
Assume you mean Roshes, those are trainers and I'm not a goofninja nor do I wear sweatpants.

>White reebok lows
Don't know what you're talking about but no.

>likes supra but hates vans

How are these comparable?

lol I knew if I posted this here I would get
>supras are terrible
>vans sk8 hi's
>nike trainers

How is it Veeky Forums is exactly the same even after years?

desu some supra models are pretty clean and unoffensive. it has more to do with the stigma around supras and the people who wear them than the shoe itself imo. if you're not a streetwear fag that cant afford actual shoes, or a douchebag then go ahead, just know that they're pretty much the definition of middle school/early high school.

>just know that they're pretty much the definition of middle school/early high school.
On that note I'm surprised someone hasn't shown up and said Converse yet.

I know how to pick out non-retarded colorways. I've never seen someone wearing Supras in school growing up but I'm sure things are different in other areas.

The thing is I would actually like to buy something else since I hear these tend to not last very long, but there's literally nothing else for affordable sneakers that are even passable.

i mean the whole shtick of supras is that they're copying high end sneakers, only at lowend prices, and it ends up showing in the quality. you can't have the look and pricepoint you're going for and expect anything other than garbage tier quality.

Reebok court vintage
Adidas sambas
Chuck 2s / 1970s
Puma suedes
Stan smiths since clearly you like meme shoes
Vans old skools/ sk8-hi
Reebok GL 3000
Nike AF1s

Also nice b8

Well the thing is nothing about the Supras is low quality, except for the soles which tend to come apart. The fit, comfort, and material and durability of the uppers tends to all be excellent for the price. It's kind of stupid. Their newest released colorways have these new styled soles, maybe they're improved, but the colorways are way too limited.

>Nike AF1s
Thank you, that was the one left that hadn't been brought up yet.

>stans
>sambas
>chuck 70
>gl 3000

Brought up more than that friendo. Supras are absolute ass are are both designed and market to suburban children and will retain that stigma until the company dies. Theyre also just ugly and overdesigned with a stupidly simple and slim sole that when attached to the grotesquely complex upper just looks so out of place

All the shoes you posted are ugly though. And yes I recognize all those meme shoes. At least Skytops have the ability to look decent. There's just nothing out there. I really want somebody to prove me wrong.

Idk dude u have the aesthetic sensibilities of a fuccboi Indian middle schooler but his budget too. Ur not gonna be satisfied by anything because you expect way too much out of sub 100 shoes.

>all those shoes are ugly
>only skytops can look decent

See you dont want anyone to prove you wrong you've already made up your damn mind. Its an unpopular opinion but your subjective taste must just be so different from everyone elses that you just dont get it.

Also WHAT makes supras look good. Ive told you what makes them bad give me some exact aspects about them that make them look good in any way

Literally just post one image of a pair of sneakers that looks better than the Supras that can be had for under $100. I want to know they exist. Nobody is going to look at lollers like these and say they look better than the Supras.

Except they are and they do. Youre the only one with an issue and if you think supras are so great the only shoe youd like better is gonna look equally like shit to anyone on this board

there are only better ones, even Adidas sneakers are better, which tells a lot

post one good fit with fucking supras

or not, your obviously baiting at this point

Breh what outfit do you think a neutral grey pair of shoes isn't going to go with?

is this a yeezy fake

I forgot about Aldos. Don't they fall apart?

Clearly.

idk dont own them

aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/men/shoes/sneakers/c/211/ALALISIEN/p/45443761-12

I'd cop these, or something similar, op. Not many people have such taste as you and I, they will never understand aesthetics.

This is what zumiez sells, yo.

>they will never understand aesthetics

l m a o

>Doesn't even know about the Reebok meme shoes
Nice b8 you wigger peice of shit

OP,it's clearly that you started the threat with a bias
and anything people post is not going to change your opinion,this isn't a fucking echo chamber

this thread
> how to look like poor / low middleclass spanish tourist visiting shitty tourist traps

Anyone remember when that poster distressed a pair of Supras and made them look good?

Erik Ellington pls go

*Chad Muska

lol all this drama over some poorfag's shitty taste in shoes. Gotta love Veeky Forums

If you're gonna continue being a dumbass and want similar designed sneakers with less of the stigma look up Converse Weapons, or Nike Air Force 2s, similar back paneling and overall construction, This Supra was modeled after a basketball sneaker anyway. Also you have shit taste.