Any bag designers you all would recommend? Trying to find a bag as a gift for my wife...

Any bag designers you all would recommend? Trying to find a bag as a gift for my wife, but all the high-end stuff is tagged with a million names and logos. I'm more interested in a unique design that looks polished and creative.

Other urls found in this thread:

v.yupoo.com/photos/leozhag/albums/37807546/
viviennewestwood.com/en-gb/shop/womens/accessories/bags
shopbaobaoisseymiyake.com
building--block.com/products
the1709blog.blogspot.com/2015/06/french-highest-court-casse-in-foldable.html)
deadlyponies.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot to add, budget between $300-1,000.

>Micheal kors
>high end

micheal kors is shit

>copy of a louis vuitton style which is also branded and logo'd out the ass (and Gucci, and Dior, and Chanel)

That was my point. It is shit. And so are most of the $2,000-3,000 range bags. They're no less branded.

goyard bag

I like Goyard (despite its monograms), but it's pretty well established, so $1300-2000 if I'm not mistaken?

Looking for newer designers with a little lower price point but unique bag designs and good quality.

rick owens hobo bag

v.yupoo.com/photos/leozhag/albums/37807546/

keep in mind these are all replicas, but you could look for one you like and try to find the legit version of it

Not bad. Price point is way too high. She needs a backpack or cross-body to wear on a trip. Her other bags are much more expensive and the location we're visiting is notorious for purse theft.

Balmain and SLP both do some minimally branded bags

my preference is for artisanal stuff like Guidi but it might not work with your wife's style

Vivienne Westwood

viviennewestwood.com/en-gb/shop/womens/accessories/bags

Great designs (even if they are replicas), that's actually the direction I'm leaning. I think there are some Chloe bags in the $900-$1000 range, I was just wondering if you all knew of some more obscure/up-and-coming designers before I went with that.

She loves Saint Laurent, actually has a few bags but she's tentative to take them because they aren't cross-body, so they could be yanked off her arm easily.

I'll check out Guidi, thanks!

Vivienne Westwood is a great suggestion, had forgotten about her!

>implying you can afford any of that shit

guidi, maison margiela

lol, wait...
who is implying what now?

also I never claimed to own that stuff
I just threw out some suggestions
my only bag is a custom roll top backpack that cost less than 150

Burberry
Prada
Gucci
LV
Hermes
SLP
Fendi
Chanel

>branded and logo'd out the ass
icyww, every luxury bag is like this because bag design and bag decorations are not copyrightable products, therefore only the logo on it ensure authenticity.

She already has the staple brands (save for hermes and gucci), but I want a moderate throwaway bag, one that won't sting if it happens to get stolen, but she'll still be happy wearing. Thus my $300-1,000 range. A backpack would work, too.

hope you don't actually believe this lmao
also not every luxury bag is like that

It makes sense, I agree, although bags like Alexander Wang and Balenziaga seem to get by on unique designs instead of flashy prints or logos.

I'm thinking something more like:
shopbaobaoisseymiyake.com
building--block.com/products

But I'm still on the fence.

*Balenciaga

Fucking auto-correct

>hope you don't actually believe this lmao
Obviously not every designer does it, but that's still the thinking process for those who do. Assuring authorship over an handbag is a seriously mindfucking subject (check this out the1709blog.blogspot.com/2015/06/french-highest-court-casse-in-foldable.html)

cop this christopher raeburn orangutan backpack, it looks even cooler irl

or this one if you can find it in black

That's actually pretty fucking interesting. I think it'd be a bit much for my wife, but I'd wear that in a heartbeat.

>I can now store all my shit inside an orangutan.

theres rabbit and mutt ones too, but they're women purses

Mansur Gavriel, they have clean solid-colored leather products in good design with only a tiny logo, prices lower than some of the other high end stuff.

Celine, Chloe, SLP, Chanel And Hermes are good too.

This is extremely tempting. I am aiming for originality in place of logos and patterns, so props for that.

Mansur Gabriel is actually my number 2, besides just springing for a 900-1100 Chloe. I don't love their bucket backpacks, but I do love how elegant and understated they are.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm definitely considering them.

check this hare backpack too, my gf has it in sand

Deadly ponies desu familia

>deadlyponies.com/

Strange name but the bags look great!
I found another similar site, I'm definitely going to show her, but I have a feeling it's a bit too risqué for her tastes. Thanks nonetheless, really love unique designers and brands.

Alexander wang dude