Pick your favorite fit

Pick your favorite fit

I think about killing myself every day.

top right st8 fire, that new thom browne ?

Lol, cheer up bud

Need to see from another angle

From the back

I can't see beards and "fashionable" clothing working together. Maybe for a workwear, Americana look, but the looks he's trying to pull off. Blegh

Definitely a 10/10 masterpiece

You've got a long neck so I wouldn't try to elongate your torso area by wearing long shirts/jackets, same for the skinnies, they just make your legs look shorter and your feet look massive because of the shoes.

GOAT coming through

i really really really like these memes haha

3 DAYS UNTIL BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

DeVito wins by not rocking the clown shoe look.

u look like shit brah

>Bottom left shoes

WHAT ARE THOOOOSE

Jesus, I don't even know if it's one person shitposting these fits relentlessly the past two weeks or if I need to kick a group of people in the nads

>good sense of fashion

post the actual pic of him user

this one

Why do these fits (except for the iasip one) annoy me so fucking much? They just SCREAM douchebag... But why? What's so douche about them? i can't quite put my finger on it

Probably because I rarely ever find a modest rich brown person

Lowrise skinny hm zara jeans with some roshes or shitty white sneakers and pleather jacket and pompadour

legs look short.
hate it.

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

no substance to them. that's what the problem is.

all honesty, no irony, devito's fit is the best.

shut up

This godlike

Like if you agree

devito clothes are better, but he looks bad.

fuck off this is so shit

i really like your shoes

I'll laugh at anyone wearing this in public

Top left is okay minus the jacket and wallet chain and with a smaller watch.

Top right is okay on a normal proportioned skinny human or a model.

Dislike the other two for various reasons which no one gives a shit about have a nice day everyone

Worst in the thread, average yesstyle meme peons will like this.

Talk shit, post fit.
You won't tho, cause you're an ugly faggot with terrible fashion choices. Kill yourself, senpai.

This x10
It's a good fit.

> cotton picking rice farmers
> midgit
probably go with the leprechaun as it has a pot of gold

>1 years later and user still posts it like new

If you think this is fashion, there is a local Zara where you should be hanging out, not here

Talk shit post fit bitch tits

KEK

None senpai

>I like a shit fit and you dont like a shit fit
>you have shit taste
ok

Wait are you same fagging or somebody is memeing with you?

i really, really like this picture

I like the plant

for you

A 10/10 fit if I ever saw one. A fusion of styles drawn together to form an avant-garde masterpiece of fashion. The footwear is clearly a centrepiece of this perfectly amalgamated outfit - clearly a throwback to early 1950s clown attire, while also incorporating some more modern clown elements รก la late 80s early 90s Weber Bros. Now the silhouette of the footwear may hark back to these early elements of clowning, but the off-kilter tying of the laces is clearly paying homage to early 17th century British Ship of the Line fashion through the use of this rare British Naval knot. In the pants we clearly are seeing some elements of Americana with a classic black denim that provides a flawless transition from shoe > pant. Such a transition may look simple, but pulling it off with such expertise is anything but. A real traditional look through the leg is cut abruptly when we come to the waist and we are presented with some of the more experimental aspects of the fit - the hoodie. Alone the hoodie is a conversation piece, but the way this is worn it's a not just a conversation piece between friends of fellow fashion aficionados, it's cause for a general assembly. The contrast of dark - light is clearly a social commentary metaphor on the current state of ethnic relations within the global community - such a statement incorporated into fashion is truly an aspirational movement that will affect fashion in future days. Additionally, the rolled sleeves on the hoodie also say "hey, the ethnic tension is not OK and I am ready to get dirty to solve this problem". Beneath the hoodie is what looks like a plain back T, heh... anything but.. it's braided from the OPs own hair (head AND pubic) and is a unique one of a kind item with a truly interesting story.

Overall this fit is flawless, I'm not sure Veeky Forums is entirely ready for such forward thinking yet. I think ultimately, this fit will be lost on the masses.

Anyone know where to get the jacket in bottom right picture?

ID on shoes please?

There's something inside you. It's hard to explain. They're talking about you boy. But you're still the same

Whoever written this is pure genius

Danny's is the only one that doesn't look extremely uncomfy.

Same here

w2c that plant

I need a breakdown of everything wrong here. I mean the shoes are horrible and the guy's just wearing sweatpants. Is the real joke he thinks it's decent?

Still not as good as pic related

I'm glad you appreciate my artistry.

gingers can't be fa