Are black women Veeky Forums?

are black women Veeky Forums?

black people in general are diseases to everything they touch or get into

theres nigglets in fashion, sport, music etc.

I legit think skinny black girls are the most fa type of girl. I had to admit it after looking back and seeing most of my exes fit that mold.

black men are most of the time very Veeky Forums because they're not too self conscious about what they're wearing
it goes east asians>black>european white>white white>rest of asia>arabs>indians
white white adolescents are usually too self conscious and not confident enough but have potential

lol

Can you explain? I don't understand why race has to do with it, i would think it would be more about your culture and environment, what influences you rather than race.

shit b8 but im sure it will have a smashing response t b h

getting ready for the weekly white on black Veeky Forumsce off

>le fashionable black men meme

black men are not more fashionable than any other race, theyre just held to a lower standard because nobody expects them to dress like actual humans.

>black people can be effay
>niggers can't be effay

black people are ugly as fuck, period

facts btw ugly poo people

black people literally cannot be Veeky Forums

this chimp is considered the king of Veeky Forumsshion among niggers.... absolutely embarassing

Why do people think black people are Veeky Forums? I went to a pretty much all black high school + lived in a black community everyone had ill fitting shitty paints and some disgusting tacky polos to compliment their ugly ass looking jordans

one would imagine race has nothing to do with it but its more the culture
since for black people, and when i refer to black people i mostly refer to people in the US, theres a masculine, "thug"-esque culture thus they are confident in what they wear even though they probably might look like shit and confidence is Veeky Forums
east asians are usually quite concerned with their appearances but not in a meek sort of fashion unlike white white people
arab and indian culture speaks for itself
thats not to say there arent exceptions, its just white culture

black people pound for pound got the weirdest fashion sense. its always some low self awareness black guy you spot wearing the wacky shit

fucked up knees

>Admit they look like shit
>Go on to say they are fashionable

Does not compute

its barely cherrypicking, look at the waywt baka

I know the word "cuck" has been a meme word lately but you definitely fit the bill

black people kneecaps collect a dark residue called chimp ash

Veeky Forums =/= fashionable

if black people arent Veeky Forums then why do so many white women love black guys

t. white male /pol/ user

bigger cocks, better bodies, alpha personalities, more manly, better skin, better face, better taste in clothing

/pol/ has been busy with these threads lately

If you dont know how to dress you cant be Veeky Forums

>they're not too self conscious about what they're wearing

they basically invented peacocking. if a black guy gets mugged he loses months of his life because he carries around all the money he owns so he looks like a big man taking his wad out.

legendary post

I used to think black girls were hot untill I actually got laid with one, brown bodies aren't attractive to me at all

oh god the fucking true religion jeans and rugby polos were atrocious. black people at my current uni are some of the most effay also the ones from NYC/soho area are very fashionable.