I've been rocking this shia fit and no joke girls give me way more attention now

I've been rocking this shia fit and no joke girls give me way more attention now

Masculine fits thread

kek i dont even need to dress up for women to notice me

i wear full rick and women gravitate towards me regardless

post a fit brodie

It will be a bit later, im hungover in bed with a hard dick waiting for this slut to wake up and let me fuck her before I tell her to kick rocks

dude if you want girls just be rich ..

This is the second time you have done this exact thread, you virgin. Are you trying to justify buying those boots and looking ugly with them?

Kek ok Hugh

I'm trying to fuck your mom m8

>waiting
kek

W2c shias tees

Other people suck.

His body are what make the tees look good

The answer you're looking for is

post a fit brodie

So you dress up

Seconding this.

Holy shit are you Dan Bilzerian or something? Why are you trying so hard to sound cool in front of a bunch of skinny 17 year olds talking about fashion?

Can someone for the FINAL LAST TIME please tell me what jeans Shia is rocking here and how high they sit? waist or hips or what?

some shitty h&m skinny joints

they're very low rise as you can tell from his pancake looking ass. if he bent over just a little you could probably see his asscrack.

H&m skinny lows

>Let me fuck her

Sure sounded alpha there bruh

Its the second thing you said

okay thanks. in regards to length how would I go about getting stacking/folding like he does?

I'm 6'2 and if I get skinnies in 32L they stack like that but no as much and if I go 34 they look like 90's jeans on me. doesn't seem to be any 33L ever.

w2c boots?

Nike SFBs

The most cringy thing I've ever read on 4 chinz. And you thought it sounded cool..

Should I cop these boots that Kanye wears that were inspired by SHia? Do you think they work well with Skinnies?

OP here, I have these

works well with skinnies

or its just truth...

IMA get a fit for you fags in a second

ok

full rick look like you wearing a burka with moonshoes

>not wearing the GOAT combat boots

yes if you're actually skinny, not if you have legs like Kanye

quality came out shit, bad lighting but these are corcoran mauraders

j u s t

are you trying to copy shia's fit or krusty the clown from the simpsons with these boots ?

lmao let the roasting begin...

yes I have huge feet & hands and it reks my fit aesthetic

wew.

How tall are you? I'm curious if this fit would look shit on someone my height.

heres another with the tan boots posted above

gonna get shit for it but 5'9

you should see me with my size 12 chippewa loggers i used to wear to work talk about shit fit

I actually like these soles better. And you save $15 for not paying the Kanye rape fee.

Thought as much. I'm 5'7. Won't be trying this fit because, if it looks shit on you, it would look 2 inches even worse on me lol keep doin what u doin man fa donny know shit

I mean the god himself shia is 5'9" too. Its not height that makes something look better or worse, its porportions

word yeah shia is 5'9 btw

Oh. Fair enough. I'm a silly dumbo. Still though, keep doin wat yo doin op u da man senpai ly tbqhwyrn

>people still think aping shia and kanye west down to the last detail is cool

>not wearing anime
lol what are you, insecure cakeboy? only true alphas can pull this off
if it didnt work out literally git fit

i would wear this and look damn good in it too.

Has someone saved the pic? Pls post It

>yes if you're actually skinny
Actually I more bulky than anything. When I wear skinnies my thighs touch and I honestly feel like it's fat but most people I know ask if I work out a lot on my legs (I do not)
Last time I posted myself in skinnies a lot of people gave me shit on Veeky Forums but I wear them regularly

Wheres the cheapest to get them? on the rothco site it's $63

fresh af
Sailor senshi is always effay

Get 34s and hem them an inch at the end?

$59.99 from urban outfitters. I just checked and they only have size 13 left with that sole.

>only have size 13 left
Thats actually really good because that's my main shoe size

>$59.99 from urban outfitters
Link?

damn my knobby knees, might as well got full Cotton

w2c body like shia

Fucking christ

Holy shit their color is so bright

you can always look at the archive for deleted post

no man thats not true. I wish it was. Nice car, nice apartment, nice job but still no girls. It must be nice not being in a wheelchair though

fucking manlets WHY WONT YOU LEARN? WHY?!?

>malet
lmao

labeouf is a manlet

Can I get thoughts on just the fit of the boots because they are the correct size but not sure if they look too big

How the fuck is t-shirt, jeans and boots even a fit. The fuck did you wear before, Rick Owens and KKK robes?

how do I tuck the jeans into the socks like Shia does?
I tried but doesn't look similar at all.

Nah you're good my man.

>Masculine
But that fit isn't masculine.
Everything fits well, but that should be a given anyway.
The tshirt and the low rise take away from his figure.

He's just big enough that it doesn't matter.