Hair advice thread

Coming to Veeky Forums because more helpful than asking friends- almost finished working with a salon and soon I'll get to chose my own hair style but I'm out of inspiration. I have a very elfin look so pulling off certain cuts can be tricky. Any advice on colour/ style? (I'm aware my skin looks like shit sorry if it's distracting. dat shiny nose)

id cum on those australian lips

side view (very prominent nose)

Not Australian - good guess though

get rid of the fucking hair dye and get an actual bob cut or pixie cut, not that emo shit you have.

i would say you should try to eat healthy so your skin looks good without the use of foundation. also, i think a dark color, and some length, would look good. embrace the elf look, just do it with long hair. you will ironically look more androgynous which is always Veeky Forums

u look like a hot keebler elf
>tfw u bubbily skip over to me wit freshly baked tray of keebler mini fudge stripes

maybe look to michelle williams for inspo

Lol agreed I'm currently modelling in a hairdressing comp so that's why I look like a 2007 throwback thanks for the advice though!

Hottest trap I've seen on Veeky Forums today. Choker to cover Adam's apple is a nice touch

poast feet

I can dig that- thanks user!
Looking her up now- her hair is so short but I quite like it, thank-you!

Not a trap just really andro- I actually wear a scarf because my neck is really fucking long

I got a boner looking at you.
This is why nofap is a meme.
Do this.

Any colour suggestions? Trying to avoid daddy issues look with short hair >inb4 too late this style wasn't my choice

Ever try anything dark?

It's always too late kek

I have but unsure if it suits
Please try to ignore cringe pose my photo album is full of regret

Still upside down,must be NZ.

Bit late reply because I was shaving.

Try going all black. Those streaks don't look too good.

Nice eyes tbqh.

I also seek advice regarding my hair, OP. May I post a relatable image?

ps: what said but less dickish.

Go ahead!

Get this

lmao

What's so funny???

a-are you a guy?

You should post here more

Your face is pleasing to look at

Nope! Just very androgynous, but I quite like it in a way (not in a tumblr special snowflake way though)
Only tend to post pictures for a purpose to avoid camwhoring so much but I frequent on Veeky Forums quite a lot so keep a look out!

TRIGGERED

Would this haircut look weird on a grown man? I have this exact same hair type, and looking in the mirror, I could imagine it would look good on me, but I want to be sure. I don't really know what this style is called, so I can't really search for more people with this style. If you people know what this is called, can you post more pics of this specific style. I'll post another picture so you'll know what it looks from the side.

Here's the other pic. What do you think? If you can tell me what is this called I would appriciate it

No it is perfect, you should definitely go for it

>choker
kill
your
self

Isn't she already? It's called a choker for a reason.

look at this big boy who shaves

Literally living life on easy mode

Why not a bowl cut?

So you was saying I'm a big guy?

yeah, like a Chad

F-for you.

Hey guys can you give me any ideas on what to do with my hair? M-Mabey to subtract attention to my nose? Or possibly some advice to look better in general?

i need to talk to the manager right this instant

Nothing can save you

I kind of thought that but needed that extra confirmation. Thank you

this exchange made me really sad

you are a trap I'm pretty sure. That choker lump is a tell.

Bleached my hair and it's coming out in big knots when I brush it. But here's the thing, I bleached it months ago. Since my roots are natural, why would it be falling out...? pls help

im so lonely at this point i dont care what s/he is

L A
A

bump

Because it'll be breaking off where the damage still is rather than coming out from the roots.

bump

Can anyone help me out with my thick, poofy and wavy hair? Is it best to get it thinned out?

what sort of hair product should i use to get this
the hairdresser recommended american crew forming cream (which works) but id like something a bit better

I'm "between haircuts" atm. What can be done about my hair?

Pls ignore my horrible skin and facial hair.

FYI, I had just worn a cap before the pic was taken, and there are no products in it.

post pic without choker/showing your adam's apple

it's not gay to be attracted to something that looks exactly like a girl. can you calm down

heh

It's not *exactly* like a girl when so many people find the person's appearance ambiguous.
That why op won't post feet. Big ole man feet with knobly toes

you're retarded, girls aren't going to post feet for a bunch of losers to fap to. you're specifically looking for things because you're terrified it's a man, which will make you Gay©. do you really need to have a gay panic over everything

About to get my hair cut in a few hours, can anyone recommend a hairstyle? My hair is quite thick, so i want it shorter.

buzz, wear all black, buy circle frame glasses

not memeing

samefag

Wow, this is next-level androgyny. Please don't post a photo, because it just baits the 12 year olds, but for your own sake I hope you have some curves to your body.

>grow my hair out 8 months
>still hasn't gone past my bangs

uhh.. wtf is happening here? I just want to be able to slick it backwards. does your hair stop gowing at a certain length?

Could anyone recomend a good unisex hairstyle? Im a guy but i crossdress as a hobby so i need a hairstyle that i can wear as both male and female. Currently just long shoulder length natural grown but it's too thick and long for this hot weather.

get this

posted in the other thread as it died, was thinking of buzzcut but my hairline is on the move

What do I ask hairdresser?

help

I want to grow my hair out, but it's so fluffy that the growing out stage is hell, as it turns into a huge blob on my head. It's insanely thick and poofy

How do I combat this?

"Fuck me up forever senpai"

you're so cute

growing out my hair but not sure what to do with it after gets longer

ty

Recently started parting my hair because it was getting long. Can I pull it off?
9/10

qt

Thank you (:

bamp :)

yeah guys you missed me

Hope you don't end up like this guy some day, senpai

What do I tell my barber if I want this?

wide parting

Are you not supposed to shampoo wavy hair daily?
Any tips on caring for curly/wavy hair is appreciated

You want your natural oils to stay in your hair for a few days. Shampoo once or twice a week.

yeah uhh now that I've rotated the picture.. dis dude def not a girl

Its amazing how much of a difference the rotated version is

the height of that choker is definetly suspicious

lol its covering his adams apple

When the picture is upside down, the choker is somewhat rightly placed, it fits, kinda looks like Taylor Swift... However rotated removes the illusion, most def a guy

thoughts on my new cut?

LMAO

Probably a guy. But a really good looking one at that.

self bump pls tell me what to do w my shit

binch.... you just had a whole thread about yourself go away

could really use your help here

haven't got a haircut in like a year because i never really know what to say, now i've got a complete mess on my head and i have no idea what the fuck to do with it. please help/share inspo

bump

Aren't you a bit old for Veeky Forums, Argentina?

What do I tell my barber if I want this style?