Would you rather date someone ugly with impeccable fashion or someone beautiful with awful fashion?

Would you rather date someone ugly with impeccable fashion or someone beautiful with awful fashion?

(Assuming neither can be changed)

define awful in your sense of the word

attractive with bad sense of fashion
most men dress like shit anyways.

ive come to terms i will never be able to settle for a man i don't find attractive i would never truly love him.

someone ugly. plastic surgery should come easy if they have the money to buy all those designer garbs

i go to uni with this top tier qt but all she wears is fucking bell bottom mom jeans, flip flops, and abercrombie hoodies and it disgusts me. clothing is often an indicator of personality (or at least percieved personality) and i dont want to be sticking my dick in someone who wears bell bottoms in 2016. they're more often than not the type to have multiple divorces and complain to the staff at red lobster

Tough to say assuming neither can be changed. If I date for a while perhaps some of our hobbies would overlap, and she would embrace at least a little bit of fashion. That would point towards beautiful with awful fashion

Bar that, probably ugly with good fashion lol

How do you mean that clothing is an indicator of personality?

the same way as your choice in furniture or art displays who you are. its hard to explain without getting into abstract nonesense but to.simply put it clothing is imbueded with the sensibilities and worldview of a designer in an implicit manner and consumers gravitate towards designers who have worldviews similar to their own

Beautiful with awful fashion
Judging this because when naked the fashion discrepancy is null

desu i think bateman needs to clarify if we can change the person after because you can have a fugly girl then just go full on korean plastic surgery to make them a top tier qt

>assuming neither can be changed

damn i need to learn how to read

As long as their wallets fat and the dicks bomb I don't give a shit.

The problem with this question is that one of these can be changed while the other cant. I date a beautiful girl who dressed meh when I first met her, but now is p effay. But personality does matter, and in the real world a good sense of fashion will make me look twice at a girl whose facial aesthetics arent the most appealing. Actually, facial aesthetics, beyond a certain respectable point, matter 0% to me.

beautiful with poor fashion 100%

ugly people with great fashion sense is still just "why are you trying?". look at the latest waywt for example

Beautiful someone with awful fashion

Your fashion sense can't be passed down lso I can get easily tired with fashion and most days I just start not caring/giving a fuck about what I wear and mostly prefer a naturally beautiful 7/10+ person everyday vs a 10/10 qt3.14 grill fit

she's gonna take longer to get ready too.

and still be uggo

how ugly is ugly
how awful is awful

is eunseo ugly, she is my current boothang

>waywt
> Good fashion

What if I'm allow to chose their outfits for them?

i've dated someone that was ugly but her fashion was on fucking point which made up for her looks

trade out those heels for some bare foot/thigh highs

looks fade, effay all the way