What's your Kbeauty holy grail?

missha fte and an endless supply of mbd masks

Korean products are expensive as hell, so the only one i use is sunscreen. Besides that, most my shit is western because I don't have to wait years for it to ship and it doesn't cost 2x as much

nigga korean shit is cheaper. a decent korean exfoliant would run you about $15 while a decent western one is about $25-35 (im looking at you paulas choice). imho its due to more restrictions here

It's actually cheaper if you're willing to wait for it to ship from Korea. But there are plenty of options stateside.

gtfo I get my exfoliant from paula's choice for $14 shipped. Pic related is my last order

lol i done fucked up this time

Any recs on a good oil-based cleanser?

fuck you mate im straight up jelly

kose softymo or klairs deep cleansing oil

How do you like this sunscreen?

Which sites do you use that ships from the US?

it's one of the very few that doesn't break me out, so I love it for that reason alone. It's a bit dry and can get gross trying to apply it, but I mix it with a little moisturizer and it blends just fine. Leaves a white cast, but I personally like it because it makes my skin a smidge brighter

this shit is all super confusing to me like I feel like there's a million skin products

I think I've covered the basics, like I have a face brush, face wash, BHA cleanser, moisturizer and toner, but where do you go from there?

which of these serums/liquid exfoliants/face masks and when should I use? how do I into next-level skin care?

Memebox has best price & fast shipping. Ordered enuf shit fr there to know

You can scour amazon and ebay sellers but check reviews to be sure you aren't getting fakes or expired products.

Memebox has a ton of sales all the time. Hallyu cosmetics has the lowest free shipping minimum.

If your city has a sizeable Asian population, the grocery stores will carry some stuff.

The general rule of thumb is start from lightest in consistency to thickest in consistency.

Most lines will consist of at least a cleanser, toner, emulsion, and a moisturizer or sleeping pack. In between you can find things like essense serums and ampoules. Each extract serves a certain purpose.

School me on facial skincare 101. Where do I start?

26yo Male, never had any skin problems. Just want to step my skincare game up. What do?

If you don't have any particular issues, don't use more than 3 products at most, twice a day. The more shit you put on your face, the more possibility for irritation. The key is to help your skin balance itself, not to interfere or force anything on it. Otherwise, the skin will counteract by over/under-producing its or flaking and breaking out.

I have almost perfect skin and here's the truth no one wants to believe: good skin is mainly 1) genes; 2) exercising and eating right; 3) reducing stress. Pimples are your skin's way of signaling red--stop!!!

So like a facial cleanser and a moisturizer daily?

This stuff is gentle. Works for all skin. Just calms your freaked out skin overnight and smells like comfort food

You have to determine if your skin tends to be on the dry or oily side. Gentle cleanser (make sure it's not stripping too much), toner (if oily) or what Koreans call ampoule/jelly/serum (if dry), and sunscreen moisturizer. Oh, and carry a mist spray for the fact (one for dry/oily skin) throughout the day to refresh. And exfoliate no more than 2 times per week w/ peeling gel

I have oily skin so I need toner as well?

Any cleanser/toner/moisturizer brands that they sell at Walgreens-CVS you recommend? Also an exfoliater?

Speaking of mists
Benton Honest TT Mist. The Tea Tree extract kills bacteria & Sodium Hyaluronate soothes skin

When I lived in Korea I got some dank snail cream as a gift. Shit made my face super moisturized. Too moisturized actually...

I tried beating off with it but lost my erection when I realized I was rubbing dead crushed slugs all over my penis. It moisturized it right into a wet noodle.

Are you near Target? Actually they have Laneige, a Korean brand skin care line. Shit I just realized the brand name is French word for snow but w the feminine def article & the word mashed together.

>Are you near Target?
Yes
>Actually they have Laneige
Will check em out. Cheers user.

Your dick must be hella dewy

My 8-step p.m. routine