How do I cool kids dress in your cunt?

How do I cool kids dress in your cunt?

Pic related is cool middle wannabe upper class swedish kid. They also love stone island for some reason.

Are those normal shoes?

Wish they'd buy some normal clothes from Stayhard instead of those aspie clothes.

>t. juggen

Almost correct, except that snapback.
Nobody wears snapbacks in Sweden

SVEA shoes and other clothes from Stayhard.se

>Nobody wears snapbacks in Sweden
What did he mean by this?

What _DID_ he mean by this?

OP here, yeah, that is 100% true. I just found the pic on google and couldn't be bothered to fix it.

Obviously the cap would be a Ralph Lauren cap or a Gant cap.

Oh yeah there's always le cool trendy 20 something year olds that wear leather jackets and other stay hard "masculine" shit.

Stayhard is normal clothes. Fuck off with your autistic man children tshirt with anime pictures that your mom bought you.

>triggered /int/ autists who live in bumfuck nowhere were its cool to wear snap backs

lmao

>Oh yeah there's always le cool trendy 20 something year olds that wear leather jackets and other stay hard "masculine" shit.

Wear some normal clothes.

This

>le fashionable trendy man :DDD

stayhard is what people with no fashion sense considers cool

it's pretty bad

Fuck off manchild. I bet your mom buys you autist shoes at the local sport store. Not that you'll ever need it since you don't go outside.

Stayhard is the equivalent of swedish Asos, if you want to impress normies well go ahead with your sweatshop made tees or whatever. It's not fashionable to anyone with a deeper interest in fashion though, fuck off m8s.

Pic related

No one care about you literal homosexual sodomites who like fashion. I just dress normally and Stayhard is perfect for that.

this is what 2010 white trash deep into the countryside swedes consider cool lmao

What do you mean? It's true
Bunch of people wear caps but nobody wear fucking snapbacks except 12-year olds

back to your containment board fuccboi
talk shit post a fit

Cool for commies: Fjällräven everythng and second hand outlet scarves. Brown and other natural colors.
Cool for stormfags: Cargopants and other military outlet things. Green or black.
t. Sweden

this is true

snap backs are for jonte 12 year old CSGO players who drink power king, drive scooters and eat kebab pizza

ahh, forgot the obvious vaping and marijuana leaves on everything

>I just dress normally
so what brings you to Veeky Forums?

stayhard is literally the same shit hipsters in portland wore in 2009... it is "homosexual sodomite" clothing

The blonde guy in front is like the only one wearing normal clothes from Stayhard and he's the fucking obvious alpha of the group.

Fuck you. Don't link me here then.

>so what brings you to Veeky Forums?
Some faggot linked me from /int/. Stayhard is for real men. No one of my people are homophiles.

that's how you spot a polish immigrant. they always wear oversized nigger hoodies and cannabis symbols

He's a cross poster from /int/ who's either trolling or fucking retarded.

Nah mate, those stekare at the right back are probably the alphas m8. I thought it was well known the cool kids always sit in the back.

No the guys in the back are the alphas

Swedes can't be alpha fucking moron.

>stayhard
>not actually hard at all

What did they mean by this?

note that most polish immigrants are essentially white trash from the most backwards parts of the country, no wonder they dress like that

They are quite obviously autistic and retarded who sits in the back so they can play Pokemon Go and MTG.

The man in front is handsome, intelligent and leads the pack from the front. Look at his focused visage.

they are our better immigrants at least. at least they work, if not the worst they do is sell tobacco to kids.

Take note Veeky Forums, mid partings like seen in the pic (although not very clearly) have been popular in Scandinavia for nearly a fucking decade. Especially among teens/young people and wannabe rich people.

>said the fat American manlet

>american
Lmao no. I'm not a fucking NATO cuck.

>pineapple hair or attention colours, dreadlocks or bald if you´re ethnically coloured
>generic hipster, and lumberjack clothing
>tumblr is your friend
>music inspired wears in everyday life
they hate jack&jones and circlejerk over raybans+mic mac

lmao why do they hate jack&jones in particular?

Jack & Jones has normal clothing. The feminist hipster metrosexual swedes hate that.

they´re like the fuck your man wearing J&J for get him a suit / collar shirts n think jack n jones is like the shit uggo teenage fuccbois wear thats embarrassing on anyone +30 coz it´s 16-17 y o core. Oh yeah and local bitches demonize it as unsexy

J&J isn't hated in Sweden I don't think that poster was even swedish m8 sorry but you have a fucking brain tumor you're retarded I'm so sorry user

what did i just read

100% legit truth

that guy in the front with the blonde hair has very sexy hair

u must be 17 or 16 yo

I don't know how it's like in the rest of Sweden but the only people who snuffs (I think that's the english term?) here in Skåne are either playing hockey or are going to a vehicle/transportation high school