More like this, please

more like this, please

Assuming some people will call this cringe worthy, but I still dig the concept.

nice

fuccboi trash

this is actually dope as fuck

what do ppl like this do for a living?

are they just trust fund babies?

>trust fund
Is this an american thing?

definitely prefer girls in rick over guys

Underrated post

Where do these people hang out? I live in fucking NYC and I never see it.

Middle girl is such a qt, w2c tricky ricky gf?

This was taken out the front of the Rick runway show hence why they're all wearing Rick. Ppl like these guys always dress nicely but usually only go all out like this during public events (e.g. runway shows) or whilst they're working if they work in a retail space.
I'm pretty sure the middle girl is just some IG model but the rest of them are probably photographers, fashion press or writers - they're not always going to be wearing full haute couture Ricky whilst working

These are all objectively terrible uninspired and derivative streetwear, all the pieces in these fits bar the shoes can probably be purchased on big cartel

That makes a lot of sense. I figured they all worked in the industry in some capacity.

In Paris I guess. Hang around the Palais Royal, you'll find a Rick qt near the colonnes de Buren.

If you're ever travelling or live near a Rick store it's worth checking out solely for how interesting all the staff dress, plus they have awesome customer service and are usually really friendly.

Furthering what the other guy said, the outfits in threads like these are almost always much too avant garde for day to day wear. Someone who owns a lot of Rick will probably always be wearing a piece or two of his (the female coats are absolutely insane, mum lives in hers) but wearing a fit composed entirely of Rick is usually just too inconvenient. There are particular clubs in any 'fashion-forward' city that cater to this sorta demographic though and I've seen people wearing really out there stuff to places like that. However, I prefer to dance to my techno so never really understood the point of wearing a 4k outfit that you can only sit in the corner in.

Oh yes of course! Any contemporary public art installation or any contemporary/modern art gallery will be full of people wearing really cool fits. If you're hunting for creative people you have to go to places that cater for creatives!

Plus, these are right next to the Rick store. Twice the chances to find one of these rare creatures.

We'll find out unicorns one day senpai

The last few pics I've posted are all from A Song for the Mute's SS17 collection if anybody's interested

who's that semen demon?

Pretty comfy.

I like the idea of shoes with two separate soles

What are these?

Pretty sure it's @evangelineyan
Her IG sucks compared to the photos of her that occasionally end up on hypebeast/highsnob

They're wearing adidas x RO ankle boots, the non-boot version is just the adidas x RO runner

If you want something more affordable with a split sole I'd recommend Reebok Fury Pumps or the Y-3 Kona's

implying they're not Veeky Forums as fuck

ID on guys pants?

You'lll never have a girl or a friend this effay
Why even live?

Those are some effay trash bags

Who's in the middle?

Why can't the Veeky Forums meetups be like this. With all you guys just jerking off Rick Owens I would expect these kinds of fits... right?

you just end up with shit like this

Oh god, threw up in my mouth a little.

That is, the cum I ate earlier.

Can i see the back?

don't get me wrong i like rick in general but i still think his shoes are disgusting

There's honestly a lot of people on this board, some can actually dress well, some can't and some are in between. Look at the WAYWT there's a lot of shit in there even to the point where you wonder how people visiting a fashion board could seriously think they look good when they look so bad. Occasionally there is someone who really pulls their look off, my argument is that those types of people are generally not the ones going to the meetups.

It's the same as on Veeky Forums, go to the current body threads and there are people who are skinny as fuck or fat as fuck and just generally look like shit. However there are some people that are ripped as fuck and huge but when you look at their meetup pics most of them look like shit like they don't even lift. Once again the people who know what they're doing don't attend the meetups which is why there are no huge ripped people at their meetups.

>tfw will never be a Veeky Forums black guy with an equally as Veeky Forums white or asian gf

Pale white people can't wear stuff like this without bringing out the thought of edgy school shooters.

man broaden your horizons there is a huge huge huge world out there full of wealthy people

This is an everywhere thing. Trust funds are when a person(usually your parent) makes all the money for you then holds onto it and gives you money when you ask for it and when they pass away you receive all the money,

yeah you could just do drkshdw every day and look good

Is a Rick Owens t-shirt really 'worth' $450?

I'd imagine Saudi Arabia will have this core in the future

scoped out some tricky rickies

what's the girl on the right wearing?

Are these the goths of the 2016? A lot of these feel like fashion victims. What's this trend called?

FUCK OFF NORMAN GO BROWSE YOUR REDDIT MFA

I'm assuming most of these people listen exclusively to idm.

though no doubt it's the evolution of the traditional goth. Only this time around on top of hating the world and staying within their own groups and all that they try to express how much better they think they are by buying really expensive clothing. It's like nu goths show their hate for the system by using it to get enough money to buy alienating clothes

I'm high too so i'm not sure if this means anything

If they were trying to show everyone how much money they had they would be buying tacky lv monogram bags and other easily recognisable shit
why can you autists realise some people genuinely enjoy interesting design and craftsmanship, this stuff isn't shouting at you 'oooh look I have more money than you'

it's the subtlety of the thing, though. Goths have never gone out of their way to be popular. so their choice of more "obscure" designers is perfect. They know they are wearing expensive clothes, they think it looks good, everyone in on their loop thinks it looks good, and then when an outsider has no idea who tricky rick is and comments on their clothes they get filled with self righteousness. a sort of "oh you don't even know. You have no idea. I could squash you, sheep" kind of mindset.

I am neither condoning nor making fun of the mindset either, I don't want to give away my opinion on that

Are you being serious? I don't even browse reddit. I come here from time to time just to see how this place is progressing, back from when i started browsing this place in 2009. Just wanted to see what the deal was with this sort of clothing.

so you have to been in the subculture to think it looks good? pretty sure everyone on the outside thinks this type of shit is ridiculous. I guess it's nice to be apart of an exclusive club of rich kids.

well i mean there can be people that like the style but don't pursue it

most ppl dont pay retail, i usually just wait for sales and pick them up for $100-$200

>100-200
>yesstyle trash looking tshirts

kek

Lmao

im draping my body in silk and cashmere while you're wearing sandpaper cotton clothes from walmart

Still looks the same and it's not sandpaper. Nice going wasting your money tho. Props

is that guy wearing a Dick Showens™ top?

>meme parents

Most people on this board pull off Rick like shit. Feel free to prove me wrong, though I have a feeling you won't.

I feel like people who can actually dress well only visit this board for a bit of inspo/funposting here and there. Not the kind that would actually be autistic enough to attend a meetup.